Patriots vs. Rams Game Thread!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Re: Patriots vs. Rams Game Thread!

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Rams Game Thread!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Rams Game Thread! : I don't need to deflect.  One of last years 3 best nfc teams looked better than last year's best afc team.  How'd your team look against last year's worst NFL team? 
    Posted by underdoggggg[/QUOTE]

Underdog, re-read the post.  I didnt say you were deflecting.  Learn to read. 

Seriously, with INDY playing tonight, why are you spending so much time on a Pats board?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

actually I was responding to Rusty, sorry I responded to your post. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Further, its preseason.  I'm watching and posting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

brady played because the Pats had very little possession tonight so he got his reps in.  Time of possession was really down for the Pats.  Preseason wins or losses mean nothing, except to the trolls who get their jollies when the Pats lose. They know who they are.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

[QUOTE]Wow.  I didn't realize Brady played deep into the 4th.  Guess BB really wanted that game. 
    Posted by underdoggggg[/QUOTE]

Pats had 36 total offensive plays tonight comparedto 85 for the Rams....................................the more you know

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Patsman...I can't figure you out.  Are you a troll, or a Pats fan?  Your name implies a Pats fan, but your writing implies otherwise.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Wasn't as bad as it seemed.  We are fine.  Not the 09 team, guys absolutely smacking people down.  Bradford is for real, however.  Fast reads, gets the ball out, neutralised alot of the rush.  Gronk is a monster for sure.  Tate is who we thought he was.  I'm not too bummed.  and to whoever said they were a 1-15 team, NO.  LAST YEARS team was 1-15.  Didn't have Bradford, either.  The kid looks like he's been doing it for years.  NFC West just got muddier.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Well, ultimately it's just a pre-season game. 

Were there some concerning things going on? Without a doubt, but as I said, it's just a pre-season game.

I felt like the biggest issue was the lack of intensity. There were some fundamental issues, no doubt, but to be honest, if the defense had stepped up the intensity, I think this game would've ended much differently. 

As for the offense, they looked sluggish coming out, but after things got out of control, Tom rallied his troops and they looked strong.

Were there some concerning things? Absolutely, but it's just a pre-season game, and if the intensity was boosted from the start of the game, I think things would've gone much differently. 

After all, we did hold the Saints and Falcons in check.

More of a bump in the road if you ask me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Rams Game Thread! : Pats had 36 total offensive plays tonight comparedto 85 for the Rams....................................the more you know
    Posted by Hannahman[/QUOTE]

It's  more about getting meaningful snaps for the first team offense. They were great when they were on the field. But, I mean Brady had 28 snaps under center. I think in a half quarter less, Manning had 37.

Bradford probably had 40 in the first half alone. 

Both Ne and Ind had pea-poor defensive performances tonight. 

Brady has been gr8 all pre-season. I think some of the new talent they added is going to make this offense work in more situations than it could last season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Wow.

In 08 the Pats didnt win 1 preseason game. They went on to win 11 games wihtout Brady.

09 2-2 3-1? 10-6

10 were either going 2-2 or 3-1. Im more worried about the fact that Wilhite is starting in the nickel.

When its go time these guys will know whats up. To the doomsday posters well god knows you guys wont be around other than the time the Pats struggle so yeah no point in arguing with trolls. 

The Pats will be good. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Pats shall kick butttt tonight. 27-6 at halftime.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Oops!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Rams Game Thread! : Yeah, right, kid.  You are a troll deluxe. 39-13 since the witch hunt in 2007, troll.  If you think that is cheating, you are not a coach and you feature a very low IQ. You aren't fooling anyone with the troll work.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

You're being the usual buttswab. I'm starting to think that you're a juvenile with an attitude. If not, grow the f%ck up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Z - both of our teams should be worried about our defense. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think I speak for everyone when I say tonight's preseason loss has made life not worth living.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]Patsman...I can't figure you out.  Are you a troll, or a Pats fan?  Your name implies a Pats fan, but your writing implies otherwise.
    Posted by boomerst3[/QUOTE]

Please define "pats fan".  If by that you mean i can never be critical of the team, even when they lay an egg like tonight, then no I am not a pats fan.

If by a pats fan you mean i dont wear rose colored glasses and praise them when they do well, and get on them when they do bad, then yes I am a pats fan.

Its funny you guys jump all over us on the board when we say they stunk up the joint, yet BB says the same thing in his press conference and its ok.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]I think I speak for everyone when I say tonight's preseason loss has made life not worth living.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

I don't know about you but that game "Was" my Superbowl. I'm going to start my Mock Draft Today.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, The New England Patriots are on the Clock.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Rams Game Thread! : You guys are hilarious.  The jets loss in the preseaon and its OH yea the Jets looked aweful they stink, going no where this year.  Indy losses in the preseason and its, INDY stinks, there going no where this year. The Pats loss in the preseason, at home, to a 1-15 team, and its Oh no problem its ONLY preseason. You guys make me laugh so hard.  Thanks!!!
    Posted by Patsman2[/QUOTE]

I've always viewed pre-season as just that.. BEFORE the real season... I recall many a pre-season in which the Pats looked horrible only to win the SB or advance far into the playoffs that year after so many fans posted the "oh my God, the Pats are awful!" after a pre-season loss.  Yes, many of these posts are funny.