Patriots vs Ravens and Jets vs Vikings post Moss trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Patriots vs Ravens and Jets vs Vikings post Moss trade

While I was excited to see the Patriots beat the Ravens, now with Moss gone I'm picking the Ravens to win fairly easily now.

and

Jets still beat the Vikings with Moss.  Wonder how Moss will feel when he gets shut down because Favre will be on his back all night.

Short term winners because of the Moss trade is the Ravens.

Long term winner because of the Moss trade is the jets.  No chance the Pats win the rematch now or finish ahead of them the next several years.

Short and long term lossers because of the Moss trade.. The Patriots and most of all us Pat's fans.

In Bill I have NO trust!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Re: Patriots vs Ravens and Jets vs Vikings post Moss trade

In Response to Patriots vs Ravens and Jets vs Vikings post Moss trade:
    [QUOTE]While I was excited to see the Patriots beat the Ravens, now with Moss gone I'm picking the Ravens to win fairly easily now. and Jets still beat the Vikings with Moss.  Wonder how Moss will feel when he gets shut down because Favre will be on his back all night. Short term winners because of the Moss trade is the Ravens. Long term winner because of the Moss trade is the jets.  No chance the Pats win the rematch now or finish ahead of them the next several years. Short and long term lossers because of the Moss trade.. The Patriots and most of all us Pat's fans. In Bill I have NO trust!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE

Yeah Moss is having such a good year, 9 catches in 4 games is really good, and so is 150 yards.Its not like hes done that in a single game b4.

O wait thats terrible, O wait he has before

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Moss was the deciding factor against the Ravens?

Relax man... you'll see/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Ravens and Jets vs Vikings post Moss trade:
    [QUOTE] Yeah Moss is having such a good year, 9 catches in 4 games is really good, and so is 150 yards.Its not like hes done that in a single game b4. O wait thats terrible, O wait he has before
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]

Really?  That's your best argument?  What Moss did for the offense by just being on the field was huge.  Drawing double teams and the deep ball threat by just being out there did as much for the offense as piling up the stats do.  Just wait and see how much the offense will suffer from Moss not being out there.  There was more to it then just the numbers he put up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Your kind of right, but you what the patriots business like system has what? gotton us too 4 superbowls in a decade. Obviously Randy thought he was above it,  his public comments and agueing with coaches didnt help the matter, as well as quitting in games last year. Finally you MUST agree he is loosing a step

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Patriots vs Ravens and Jets vs Vikings post Moss trade:
    [QUOTE]While I was excited to see the Patriots beat the Ravens, now with Moss gone I'm picking the Ravens to win fairly easily now. and Jets still beat the Vikings with Moss.  Wonder how Moss will feel when he gets shut down because Favre will be on his back all night. Short term winners because of the Moss trade is the Ravens. Long term winner because of the Moss trade is the jets.  No chance the Pats win the rematch now or finish ahead of them the next several years. Short and long term lossers because of the Moss trade.. The Patriots and most of all us Pat's fans. In Bill I have NO trust!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

You're just mad that your name is stupid (well, MORE stupid) now.  Loser.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Patriots vs Ravens and Jets vs Vikings post Moss trade : You're just mad that your name is stupid (well, MORE stupid) now.  Loser.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Now there is a great football debate right there, folks!  Is that all you have?  And ending it with Loser, perfect for an 8th grader!  Get your homework done before posting on here, child!

As far as my name on here, I'm still a Brady Moss fan!! Just because I'm on here it doesn't mean I have to like only Patriot players does it?  Oh man, I can hear it already, I must not be a true Patriot fan if I like players on another team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Wow a troll picking against the Patriots, how original.....now go away.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You have put WAYYYYYY to much belief into one player being the difference between a win and a loss!  You act as if Moss is the only WR the Patriots had on the roster!  Since Moss has basically played every down this season, how do you know now that without him the Pats chances against the Ravens is more likely to be a loss?  If you can point to plays in which a WR played in place of Moss, botched a play, dropped a clearly catchable pass consistently, you may have a good point to make.  But, you clearly are simply upset about Moss being traded.  All the Pats' passes which were short to mid-range went to Welker or the TE's.  So who is the WR that has played poorly which will mean the Pats lose?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Bradymoss fan. you're a complete idiot, NOT a fan, and i find your post offensive. Goodbye.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Bradymoss fan. you're a complete idiot, NOT a fan, and i find your post offensive. Goodbye.
    Posted by jam757[/QUOTE]

My post offensive, are you kidding me?  Toughin up that skin, brother.  I'm not a fan, are you serious?  One of the biggest pat's fans around but it doesn't mean I have to agree with everything they do.  I guess all the people who boo in the crowd when a coach calls bad plays aren't fans either.  I guess the people who boo when their team doesn't draft someone they agree with on draft day aren't fans either.  Give me a break!  I'm a fan so much that I get pissed when the team does something dumb.  This is one of those times.

Be yourself and complain if you feel the urge to, don't just follow the program because that's what you think a fan does......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]  All the Pats' passes which were short to mid-range went to Welker or the TE's.  So who is the WR that has played poorly which will mean the Pats lose?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Apparently you only understand what you see on tv and in the box scores.  Why do you think Welker or the TE's got all those passes? The defenses have always game planned around the Brady Moss deep ball.  Double coverage on Moss, shut Moss down... This my friend leaves others open to get the ball. 

No more deep ball threats to worry about, look for the stats to go down for others. 

Sections
Shortcuts