In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wmasschilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The team is so different from....    If the Ravens play physical and aggressive D - it will give us an idea of how our OL is - and how flexible McD is in making adjustments.

[/QUOTE]

The Ravens may be so focused on pressuring Brady to disrupt his passing, they may be ripe for the picking with lots of running plays and screens to keep them honest.  As noted in another post, BB may have some different things up his sleeve, plus, we still do not have a full compliment of "receivers" in the fold.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Patriots vs Ravens Game Thread

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We really have no business winning this game today, Baltimore has won 4 games in a row, their young defense hasfigured things out, where we should be able to slow them is their offense. Flacco took a good shot to the knee last week and they have a terrible run game. 

I expect our defense to climb out of the gutter and make some plays today.

[/QUOTE]

So, why do we have no business winning the game then?

[/QUOTE]

Because we are outmatched at every position other then QB. With mankins at LT, the rest of our line is a liability, our lbers are too slow withou mayo to cover rice, or pita. Our d line gets pushed around too much to open up pass rushing lanes. Our secondary is playing on crutches, and we will probably once again concede the run due to a weakened o line and Brady will be hung out to dry by being forced to throw 40 times against a very good d line.plus harbaugh knows how to li it the play of slot receivers which due to I jury is all we have to work with. 

Yet I still think we rise up and win. That is what I meant by not having any business winning. Big games from Dennard, Ninkovich, Amendola, and Vareen.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty is actually going to watch the game today?  Super!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Watch every game and have since I was probably 5 years old (minus the old blacktout days, obviously).

That was when you were apparently bandwagoning with the Browns down in Texas.  

lmao

Quite comical with that comment from you considering you bandwagoned here in 2007. I was at the first home AFC Title game our franchise ever had. You were not.  Case closed on the fandom topic, Mr. 2007 Bandwagon.

[/QUOTE

Didn't you miss the Browns game a couple weeks ago?

Yep!  Thought so.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Still room on the bandwagon, just don't wait too long ...

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hilarious pic. There are a few guys on the back that I would not want to trade seats with!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Nope.  I watched Brady and the offense do nothing for 2.5 qtrs just like you did as well as Gronk going down.

I missed the live game last week on the way back from western NC after a friend's 40th birthday bender.

It's called having a life. Check it out, TFB12.  lmao

[/QUOTE]

Oh, my mistake, I thought it was the Browns game.  I was out of town for the Browns game but DVR'd it and watched it later, thought I read you were too.  Last week, is that when you were up in the mountains?  I think I remember NOS saying that now.

You have a life?  Haha!  Prove it!  100+ posts a day on here would suggest otherwise.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

View from press box

https://twitter.com/mikereiss/status/414812403176456193

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Team Gomer is going to win today.  Put that in the bank.  But, that's not a Pats' concern.  

The Pats are fighting to make the playoffs and they play the defending champs who are ALSO fighting for the playoffs.  That's their concern.  

As well as the fact that a depleted Pats team is much closer to equal footing with Buffalo that can run it down their throats = so Buffalo has a say in this matter if it comes down to next week.  

Like it or hate it, it is logical - not blind homerism.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Still scratching my head as to why this game got flexed. 

Is there another, more relevant game than this one?

[/QUOTE]

the big philly-chicago rivalry showdown

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

“@E_Scal: #PPGS #Patriots CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee/shoulder), LB Dane Fletcher (groin) are game-time decisions here in #Baltimore.”

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who's that with his hands up saying Hi?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Watch every game and have since I was probably 5 years old (minus the old blacktout days, obviously).

That was when you were apparently bandwagoning with the Browns down in Texas.  

lmao

Quite comical with that comment from you considering you bandwagoned here in 2007. I was at the first home AFC Title game our franchise ever had. You were not.  Case closed on the fandom topic, Mr. 2007 Bandwagon.

[/QUOTE]

2003 was home AFCCG.. juust saying

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

“@Ravens: Inactives: CB Asa Jackson, S Omar Brown, ILB Albert McClellan, C Ryan Jensen, WR Deonte Thompson, TE Dallas Clark, DT Brandon Williams”

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

also, many to me underrate Baltimore's D. our oline is hurting and Balt's front 7 can get pressure which has been this teams achilles heel forever now. if TB get consistently pressured this game could get ugly

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

No one has talked about which team can handled the rain better.  I think NE has an advantage with the running game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

“@Ravens: Pats Inactives: LT Nate Solder, TE D.J. Williams, LB Dane Feltcher, WR Josh Boyce, WR Kenbrell Thompkins, DT Isaac Sopoaga, DE Jake Bequette”

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

2003 was home AFCCG.. juust saying

[/QUOTE]

What?

No. 1996 season.

Jags vs Pats.

[/QUOTE]

sh1t you're right i just knew 2007 didnt sound right