Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion:
    I will say this - it is one thing to be down on your team.  Its something completely different to sound, as some of you do, as if you have just jumped ship.  Not a pats fan here, but I will provide some perspective.  There are 5 games left.  You still have a 2 game lead in your division and if you win out, you will finish 12-4. this could still be good enough for 2nd seed. 
    Posted by underdoggg

I would give you some props but then I realized your username was underdoggg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Bellicheck is no longer capable.  The game has passed him by.

He can't coach with the big boys.  At least 10 better coaches than BB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Last I heard idiot a win is a win 1 point or 30. We don't run from challenges like your team just did, and we don't lay down for any team, that's your job.
    Posted by coltsbabe

Didn't i just flush you. I guess I should've given a courtesy flush.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdamErc. Show AdamErc's posts

I will say this - it is one thing to be down on your team.  Its something completely different to sound, as some of you do, as if you have just jumped ship.  Not a pats fan here, but I will provide some perspective.  There are 5 games left.  You still have a 2 game lead in your division and if you win out, you will finish 12-4. this could still be good enough for 2nd seed. 
    Posted by underdoggg

We have a great chance of winning out too. Who do we have to play? The Jags and the Texans? Miami? If they can get their swagger back, they could make a run for it. Right now though, them Saints look damn good. Colts, not so much. Granted anyone could score 40 points the way our defense played tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : It's not called cheap, it's called SMART. When it worked for four super bowl appearances, I didn't hear much whining? One loss later, people want to turn into the Redskins and sign all the premium talent. DONT YOU GET IT? THATS NOW HOW THE PATRIOTS BECAME A DYNASTY!!!
    Posted by apdynasty23

Coordinators dont count against the cap... cheap is having one of the lowest average pay grades for coordinators in the league.  That's why the PAT's are no longer a dynasty team...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tonyn1. Show Tonyn1's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : You won by a single point at home with a fumble in the end zone by us.  The Saints will crush you even with your refs in the bag. 
    Posted by gridlocked

Well, if we're playing the Saints, it must mean we'll be in the Superbowl. I'll take that and take our chances with the Saints, providing the Vikes don't knock them off. Enjoy the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdamErc. Show AdamErc's posts

Bellicheck is no longer capable.  The game has passed him by. He can't coach with the big boys.  At least 10 better coaches than BB.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

Theres only three coaches currently coaching that have even won a superbowl if im not mistaken, Belicheck, Coughlin and Tomlin. I don't know how you can say that. Yes, the Patriots need to get their crap together. Yes times are tough now, but its not like were buffalo here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : And don't I know it, you wuss.
    Posted by coltsbabe

Please don't smile,you'll scare my pet fish.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Theres only three coaches currently coaching that have even won a superbowl if im not mistaken, Belicheck, Coughlin and Tomlin. I don't know how you can say that. Yes, the Patriots need to get their crap together. Yes times are tough now, but its not like were buffalo here.
    Posted by AdamErc

thank you!!!! some1 with sense

we're not the jets browns chiefs nor dolphins nor (insert bad team name here)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyRockRat. Show RickyRockRat's posts

The defense is terrible.  Period.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ugly-merican. Show ugly-merican's posts

does bellichuck have a defensive co-ordinator?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Name them.
    Posted by JintsFan

There aren't any. He's a moron.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdamErc. Show AdamErc's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Name them.
    Posted by JintsFan

I love how the guy with the Giants in his Picture says this.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WEATHERBOI. Show WEATHERBOI's posts

Well  for all you unbelievers   the Saints  are for real the  saints are the most balanced team in football  right now.  the saints  just gave the Patroits  a good  southern whipping,  all i can say  now   is  GO SAINTS.
                                                                      good luck patroits   the rest of the year.               
                                                                              Steve (from  New Orleans)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdamErc. Show AdamErc's posts

Well  for all you unbelievers   the Saints  are for real the  saints are the most balanced team in football  right now.  the saints  just gave the Patroits  a good  southern whipping,  all i can say  now   is  GO SAINTS.                                                                   good luck patroits   the rest of the year.                                                                                          Steve (from  New Orleans)
    Posted by WEATHERBOI

At least we have teeth. I think almost everyone here has given credit to the Saints for this one. Overall though, it was the Pats playing poorly. The Saints weren't unbeatable.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tonyn1. Show Tonyn1's posts

Well  for all you unbelievers   the Saints  are for real the  saints are the most balanced team in football  right now.  the saints  just gave the Patroits  a good  southern whipping,  all i can say  now   is  GO SAINTS.                                                                   good luck patroits   the rest of the year.                                                                                          Steve (from  New Orleans)
    Posted by WEATHERBOI

Hold on for a second bucko. The Saints are good, but they are not unbeatable. Nobody is. The Saints beat the lowly Rams by only five points and had other close games. They beat a team tonight who is on a downhill slide. They have a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way with three home games. They better win home field advantage though, because going to Minnesota might be tough.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ugly-merican. Show ugly-merican's posts

for you 'nawlins fans the official drew brees museum is located at the
    XXX diner on state street, west lafayette,IN....opened 24/7...appropriate..btw

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannoone. Show dannoone's posts

Bad time for Brady to have a bad game, not that the O line gave him a lot of time, but those picks were atrocious. Not even close, noone in the vicinity. And where were Moss and Welker all night? But even if Brady played better it only would've been closer. As expected, Brees tore up the Pats secondary. That stiff Carney cost me $200 in a box pool for 4th qtr and final. Can't hit a 37 yard kick in a dome? What a stiff! Now the Pats have short week before the Fins in Miami. Not good.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : They ARE unbeatable by any team playing at the level of the '09 Pats
    Posted by jason46000

The saints are 11-0 for a reason. They're a very good team.10 other teams with agree with the Pats on that one.The Pats need some luck if they want to consider a SB run this year.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NiceTry911. Show NiceTry911's posts

Im sorry to let ALL of you know, that ur team...just got "IT" handed to them compliments of the Who Dat nation.... have a nice day :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WEATHERBOI. Show WEATHERBOI's posts

Well BRIAN  you were close you said  saints by 4 touchdowns   you were close  i said the Saints  by 24 points,  can you imagine  how good the saints  will be  when we get our 4 player back in 1 to 2  weeksfrom now   including   Reggie Bush  if riggie   would have played tonight  we may have won   by 30.  New England  defense is no better than the NY Giants   very sad. well New  Orleans  is  partying tonight on Bourbon Street  i will be thier in a few minutes.
                                                                                       Steve (from New Orleans)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WEATHERBOI. Show WEATHERBOI's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Hold on for a second bucko. The Saints are good, but they are not unbeatable. Nobody is. The Saints beat the lowly Rams by only five points and had other close games. They beat a team tonight who is on a downhill slide. They have a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way with three home games. They better win home field advantage though, because going to Minnesota might be tough.
    Posted by Tonyn1

well for one thing  i did not say  we  (saints) are  unbeatablebut  we are a really  very good team    maybe the best team  right now  and we  d id barly beat   a sad ram teamm   but good teams win those close  games. new  england   gave up 73pts  between   saints   and indy     both teams   are top 10  defenses..   GO SAINTS

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Posted by underdoggg

Never thought I'd be thanking a Colts fan, but thank you. Some "fans" here are really going overboard with this loss. We are set up to make a playoff run. Sure, we had one bad game, but that doesn't mean we are out of the hunt.

Come on people, this is ridiculous. Trade Brady? Are you out of your minds? I really can't believe some of the things "fans" said during and after this game. Someone needs to talk some sense into these people!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Just let the dog back in after she takes her early morning leak.  I checked the sky and it wasn't falling.  All you Chicken Little's need to relax.  I can't believe how many pats fans appear to be jumping ship?

Sections
Shortcuts