Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

Tom Brady's night was over after that first horrible pick.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nicksperos. Show nicksperos's posts

This game, and season for that matter, is proof that the Patriots need to do a better job of paying for higher-caliber players.  The NFL is a different league than it was when we could do it with "role players".  Not only that, but the so-called role players would of a few years ago would have been starters on any other team.
    Time to figure out a new system here, we are clearly not the only innovators in the NFL any more.
    Belichek and his staff need to figure this out.  We can't make it through the first round of the play-offs as a mediocre team.  Figure it out...I need a drink.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsb14. Show rsb14's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion:
    In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Making the playoffs is more in doubt because I think this team has given up on its coach.  They won't bounce back from this loss. If they clinch the AFC East, they might find some will to win.  That's "IF."
    Posted by ipot

What do you base your assertion that the team has given up on the coach?  What I see is that they just cannot play at a high enough level.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankieeee. Show frankieeee's posts

"They made a few more plays than we did tonight" - just had a vision of what BB will say after the game.  I'm psychic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes D you're back on LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

More great play calling.....run nothing....run nothing...Incomplete.....punt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

i waited a week to see us get blown out the water

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from max24. Show max24's posts

It's Gisele.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Can anyone here tell me why Seau doesn't play?  Was he only brought in for locker room role modeling?  At least he can read and anticipate offenses.
    Posted by rsb14

Dunno. Seau should have been in on this one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Hey.

Let's face it. The Saints are looking unstoppable. Too bad the Vikings can't play them in the SB because that would be special. But, hat's off to NO. Enjoy the ride Saints fans. When they win the SB the other teams will want New Orleans' coaching staff. Players will hold out in camp for more $$. The team will be chipped away slowly. But you deserved to win tonight and win big you did. Can't help but appreciate good players and execution. 

Congratulations. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gridlocked. Show gridlocked's posts

Can't wait to see these guys demolish the Colts. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoachBeOnDrug. Show CoachBeOnDrug's posts

The easiest schedule in the league and the Putz are 7 & 4 after tonight.

What a bunch of over the hill PUTZ ! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastboston. Show westcoastboston's posts

Brady is no longer top three QB, now maybe top ten. He is missing reads and missing throws. Marrying Giselle was a great off field move, but has caused him to lose focus and committment. I would too!
    Thanks for the good times Tom; the sun has set....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick4Colts. Show Rick4Colts's posts

Well it seems to me pat fans can`t blame it on the refs... hhmhmhm maybe they should check paytons locker for some video

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Why don't you go and fk yourself!!! You've had nothing positive to say about NE since the game started.Fkng loser!
    Posted by cowtherabbit-

THANK YOU. f*ckin d*bag

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Even the two florida teams gave the Saints a game......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Goodnight to the real fans of NE. It looks like we got some work to do. Gratz to the real NO fans.Good luck this year.Your town deserves some. To everyone else ,GO FK YOURSELVES!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FeverPitchGuy21. Show FeverPitchGuy21's posts

Our worst chance at another Boston championship is the Bruins, do you realize the last Boston hockey team to win the cup was the New England Whalers.  Last year's team was our best chance to win, and they choked as usual.  The Bruins will not win the cup in our lifetime.

Celts could easily win it all this year, they are built for the postseason.  Big Baby is on his way.

Red Sox rebuilding with the 4th highest payroll in baseball?  No way, there is no rebuilding when you have the second highest average ticket prices in baseball.

Pats will be serious contenders when we get a real defense again, you can thank the coach for dismantling a championship caliber defense.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Making the playoffs is more in doubt because I think this team has given up on its coach.  They won't bounce back from this loss. If they clinch the AFC East, they might find some will to win.  That's "IF."
    Posted by ipot

I'm sorry, but you are the most negative "fan" i've ever seen.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

BB has pieced together a horrible D and the lack of an Offensive Coordinator is killing this franchise.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston7512. Show boston7512's posts

The battle was lost, but the war was not.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfp812. Show mfp812's posts

Uh oh Moss going off on some camera dude. We'll hear about that tomorrow. Can't wait to hear WEEI spin this 60 minute debocle.

Sections
Shortcuts