Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion:
    [QUOTE]Brady is no longer top three QB, now maybe top ten. He is missing reads and missing throws. Marrying Giselle was a great off field move, but has caused him to lose focus and committment. I would too! Thanks for the good times Tom; the sun has set....
    Posted by westcoastboston[/QUOTE]

You should be a workplace pyschologist because that's a profound discovery: getting married and HAVING A LIFE usually means a drop-off in performance at the job.

go f*ck yourself.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

this is not the same team from last week?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltsbabe. Show coltsbabe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Blow yourself
    Posted by ZekeMowattreturns[/QUOTE]

Cowboy up beanhead, I'm sure there is some elite team just can beat, but don't count on it. LOSERS!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick4Colts. Show Rick4Colts's posts

party in Orleans tonight.... ahhhh ahhh well everynite!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Plenty of time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Well, at least now I will root for the Saints to take the Colts in the SB.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Saints are 10x the Colts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot-fan-74. Show patriot-fan-74's posts

what a pathetic performance by Brady and the Patriots. He was horrible tonight and the defense was awful.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfp812. Show mfp812's posts

Umm the running game got them the lead in the first half. That wasnt the problemIn Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion:
    [QUOTE]so what if they run up the score? these aresupposedly grown men - either do something about it or shut your mouth.  the pats s ck this year - plain and simple. so many holes and nothing d one.  the WORST coordinators in pats recent history.  matt light ever seeing a down is an atrocity in itself.  kaczur is beyond awful.  the saints are for real and good luck to them - ill gladly root for them over indy/the refs in the SB. what brilliant effing idea was it to run all night against a depleted secondary?  seriosuly - THAT was the week long game plan? really ?  REALLY?  perhaps instead of trying to outsmart someone the idiot OC ought to take advantage of moss and welker.  then again i guess moss might actually need to try. what an abortion of a "game".  pathetic.  cant wait to hear how the Big Show will blame this on the refs and everyone else BUT BB and the staff the players - damn fire the frig gin towel boy.  sit brady and let him watch films of this for 56 days.
    Posted by jasonmrenda[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

[QUOTE]BB has pieced together a horrible D and the lack of an Offensive Coordinator is killing this franchise.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

Agree with both points.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

I think we are a team without identity.  Not physical like Ravens, Steelers, Chargers.  Not Athletic enough like Saints, Colts, Vikings.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Markfx. Show Markfx's posts

11 games in: this is not a championship team...:(

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]Well it seems to me pat fans can`t blame it on the refs... hhmhmhm maybe they should check paytons locker for some video
    Posted by Rick4Colts[/QUOTE]

It's not the refs.  The Saints deserved to win.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]Pats will be serious contenders when we get a real defense again, you can thank the coach for dismantling a championship caliber defense.
    Posted by FeverPitchGuy21[/QUOTE]
    That championship defense BB supposedly dismantled are all retiring or in their mid to late 30's. What he is doing is focusing on the future by stockpiling picks for the future.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsb14. Show rsb14's posts

[QUOTE]BB has pieced together a horrible D and the lack of an Offensive Coordinator is killing this franchise.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

I agree with you but I would also say that the defense has taken a slow, steady decline since Dean Pees showed up as D-coordinator.  You never would have seen Romeo's defenses play like this, even with the talent they have.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Actually, the sad reality is.....

a) we can beat weak teams....
    b) we cannot beat strong teams....

Brady is getting older.....

Our "O" line is getting older....

Our "D" is missing a pass rush.....  This is truly the missing ingredient.....  We need a pass rush like every team that plays the pats........

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : I have never seen a your guys look so bad. I almost feel sorry for you ( I said almost) Colts 11-0 & Saints 11-0
    Posted by coltsbabe[/QUOTE]

You act like the Saints wont do the exact same thing to the fraud Colts if they somehow get past the Chargers and make it to the Superbowl. Get a clue.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltsbabe. Show coltsbabe's posts

[QUOTE]Can't wait to see these guys demolish the Colts. 
    Posted by gridlocked[/QUOTE]

You Pat fans are all the same " I'm going to get my big brother to beat you up for me" I tell you what, how about you let us worry about the Saints and you just crawl off and lick your wounds.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FeverPitchGuy21. Show FeverPitchGuy21's posts

This year's Superbowl will have two unbeaten teams playing each other, it's inevitable.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crankeeyankee3. Show crankeeyankee3's posts

Who could've predicted that the only positive thing about this game would've been the play of Lawrence Maroney?

Absolute disaster otherwise.  This team has no pass rush and no reliable secondary.  If nothing else, this game shuts up all those who trashed Belichick for going for it on 4th down against the Colts.

How about TWO unbeaten teams in one season?  Might happen...   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

No question- the Saints outplayed the Pats in spades. Real deal.
     Defintley match up with 2007 Pats team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : I agree with you but I would also say that the defense has taken a slow, steady decline since Dean Pees showed up as D-coordinator.  You never would have seen Romeo's defenses play like this, even with the talent they have.
    Posted by rsb14[/QUOTE]

TOTALLY AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!  I have been saying this for a few years now....  We have not had a defense since ROMEO....  Actually I think the talent on the D is better, but the coaching is pathetic... we are sooo god-damned predictable....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from max24. Show max24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : You Pat fans are all the same " I'm going to get my big brother to beat you up for me" I tell you what, how about you let us worry about the Saints and you just crawl off and lick your wounds.
    Posted by coltsbabe[/QUOTE]
    How bout you crawl off and thank the refs for winning you every home game against the Pats this decade? Go ahead, try and deny it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : I agree with you but I would also say that the defense has taken a slow, steady decline since Dean Pees showed up as D-coordinator.  You never would have seen Romeo's defenses play like this, even with the talent they have.
    Posted by rsb14[/QUOTE]

Agreed,  BB has not surrounded himself with quality Coordinators.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltsbabe. Show coltsbabe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Saints are 10x the Colts
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

No, they are !0x you. Join the other Losers/Colts haters. WE LOVE IT!!!

Sections
Shortcuts