Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from steelerjim58. Show steelerjim58's posts

Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

What else is there to say?  Great game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : He's wasting a couple years of Brady and Moss in their prime, and you're okay with that?  We should have been in "Go For It All" mode this year, not "Plan For The Future" mode.
    Posted by FeverPitchGuy21[/QUOTE]
    I'd rather have a team that has a chance to win every year and for years to come than a team that has a chance to win it one year and nothing set up for the future. So yes, I'm okay with it. They are still playoff bound, it's not like they are absolute garbage.

Everyone is acting like we just got knocked out of the playoffs. This is a REGULAR SEASON GAME! They played badly, but better to play badly in the regular season than the post season.

Brady just had 5 great games in a row and everyone was saying "Brady is back. He's so much better than Manning." Him, along with the entire team, have one bad game and everyone wants to trade him! It makes me sick

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : NEWS FLASH LOSERS: We are not you, the Pats are soft, clearly not skilled enough and seem to be to full of their own bravado. Your record speaks for itself.
    Posted by coltsbabe[/QUOTE]

It's 11:53 pm and the best thing your fat azz can do with your life is to go onto a rival team's board and talk sh!t? Enough said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltsbabe. Show coltsbabe's posts

[QUOTE]conclusion to the game tonght!!!! We all hate the colts
    Posted by Rick4Colts[/QUOTE]
    I know you do sweetie, now put on your jammies and wipe your tears and go night, night.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from max24. Show max24's posts

Brady has not been the same since Gisele.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Agreed.  We are in rebuilding mode.  At least 2 years away from something resembling a top contender.  It's 50/50 that Brady will be here for that.  
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

You're another loser with nothing to do at midnight but post a bunch of sh!t putting NE down.Fkng loser.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

I'm with you magical... and an embarrasing game like this can turn a team around.

Didn't the Pats lose to the Rams in the regular season and then beat them in the SB. Once you are in the playoff, anything is possible.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]Brady has not been the same since Gisele.
    Posted by max24[/QUOTE]

and you haven't been the same since you found your dad in bed with the mailman.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickterp. Show rickterp's posts

This was a sorry performance, particularly by the awful defensive secondary, but you have to hand it to the Saints, who absolutely came to play in what was for them a statement game --- and they definitely made a statement tonight. 

Interesting to see what happens to the Saints and Colts the rest of the way --- seeing them face each other undefeated in the Super Bowl would be utterly amazing.  But I figure one or both of them is due for a letdown game at some point before the playoffs.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

im upset that the pats lost but it was  a non conferance game so it dosent hurt  as badly as a divison game or an afc game

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltsbabe. Show coltsbabe's posts

[QUOTE]Good news for the oddsmakers, courtesy of the Pastry-iots: 1. The Colts are the luckiest 11-0 "average" team ever. 2. The Saints are a genuine juggernaut. Super Bowl: Saints over Colts - 17 point faves.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]
    I guess you think it takes a juggernaut to beat the Pats. My advice to you stop drinking the koolaid, get areality check and realize this isn't 2006. You'll be a much happier fan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

heath evans must've told them some very valuable things... saints are the best team in football PERIOD... i still see us in the playoffs... this game hurts like h3lll to watch but heed my words "we goin make it"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from max24. Show max24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : You're another loser with nothing to do at midnight but post a bunch of sh!t putting NE down.Fkng loser.
    Posted by cowtherabbit-[/QUOTE]
    It's true though. We haven't had a good defense for years. Brady is unreliable at best. Getting Jerod Mayo is only one-eleventh of what has to happen.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]how's bobby kraft's "intent to use" 19-0 copyright doing these days
    Posted by ugly-merican[/QUOTE]

Hey idiot,that was Denver who bought the rights to that B4 we were 14-0 in 2007..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

We only play one more A-list QB so we should still win the division easly.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : You're another loser with nothing to do at midnight but post a bunch of sh!t putting NE down.Fkng loser.

This loss sux, cow.... I love the pats, i am die hard... hate to say it, but i will sleep better tonight than two weeks ago.....  Two weeks ago, we had the game and let it slip away.... this game.... the outcome was never in doubt... we have been spoiled by soo much success of late....  I expect perfection every game and hate it when we lose... I will still cheer for the PATS for the remainder of the season.. hopefully a solid run to the playoffs and someone else knocks off the colts and the saints......  stranger things have happened.....

I just don't see this defense turning it around, do you?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from max24. Show max24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : and you haven't been the same since you found your dad in bed with the mailman.
    Good one, the Pats are still cooked.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The fact is tha every other NFL team blitzes the hell out of teh Patriots and they do it successfully.

Meanwhile the Pats can't blitz at all.

IT IS CRAPPY COACHING. 

Bellicheck has not coached well AT ALL this whole season.  He is not a defensive genius.  He is not creative.  The game has passed him by.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

have to take waht we can outta this game and move on the seasons not over yet idk why there is all  the doom and gloom talk

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : I know you do sweetie, now put on your jammies and wipe your tears and go night, night.
    Posted by coltsbabe[/QUOTE]

LOL  Thank God you removed that fugly picture of yourself.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoHoldingCalls. Show NoHoldingCalls's posts

Vollmer being a scratch did not help us.  There was a considerable amount of Saints  in our backfield.
    Our offense is too predictable.  We need a new O Coordinator.  Our defense couldn't tackle a chair.  I don't know if that's the defense or the D Coordinator, but something is amiss.  We would have multiple people in the backfield hitting the RB and they would still get 4 yards on the play.
    Hats off to Brees.  Some of his passes were so perfect it hurt.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

real patriots fans never give up on their team... you can tell by the way the game started that the saints had it in the bag... no worries we're still leadin the division i mean look at how the defending superbowl champs are playing

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Bellicheck on the Saints:

"They did what they do"

Fire Bellicheck.

Sections
Shortcuts