Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

Yes, so is Isaiah Stanback

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Mediocre running game?  The Saints are averaging 154 yards per game rushing and ranked 5th in the NFL.  Not sure where you get your facts.  And, the Saints also shift into the 3-4 when situation demand.
    Posted by AsylumGuido[/QUOTE]

Pretty much the perfect team, eh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

We can NOT make any turnovers, we can NOT let stupid penalties get called, and our defense needs to stay strong the entire game.

besides that NO is a little over-rated although a very good team. The patriots are better than they think they are and this game could be big push towards the playoffs!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

in his career Randy moss has been in 20 Monday night games, caught 120 passes for 1949 yards and 21 touchdowns .... starting corners are hurt??? pats all the way

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Does anyone think that Weis could make it to NO in time to take over play calling in the 2nd half:).......the Patriots 2nd half play calling could use an upgrade!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Bad news fellas, The "Door" Matt is back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

[QUOTE]in his career Randy moss has been in 20 Monday night games, caught 120 passes for 1949 yards and 21 touchdowns .... starting corners are hurt??? pats all the way
    Posted by 81pats12[/QUOTE]

I like that.Smile

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : I don't even know how they stop Moss and Welker to a point where Watson would need 100+ for a Pats win. Their secondary was already shaky with knee and groin injuries (meaning, they're not likely to be 100% for tonight's game). Not to mention, they signed two corners off the street, which can't bode well against Moss and Welker either...
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Haven't seen may Saints games, but from what I've read, they've been known to blitz quite a bit.  If they do blitz, Moss may not have time to get open, even against a makeshift secondary - and if they put a pirate linebacker on Welker, he may lose effectiveness to some extent (yards after catch).  My thought was that if they do this, they can't possibly cover a tight end, especially if that tight end has speed, i.e., Mr. Watson if you please.  Hey, I'll freely admit I'm looking for ways we can beat them in their house - that's the best I could come up with (that, and a helluva performance by our D, which has had trouble all season on 3rd down).  Of course, my opinion must be taken with a huge grain of salt as I'm not a coach and smarter folks than me are planning the Pats' strategy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

[QUOTE]Bad news fellas, The "Door" Matt is back.
    Posted by Rodimus77[/QUOTE]

Very depressing news.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from briansierra. Show briansierra's posts

Yeah, another road game against a good team and the pats will either:

collapse in 4th quarter, again?
    get outcoached again?
    secondary get torched again?
    offense no-show in 2nd half, again?
    use the loss as an excuse a building block towards the playoffs?
    use the loss as an excuse to show that are no playoff  pretenders?

Hey patsy fans, answer is all of the above, Saints by 4 touchdowns, Dolphins cut lead  to one game next week since it is another road game

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, another road game against a good team and the pats will either: collapse in 4th quarter, again? get outcoached again? secondary get torched again? offense no-show in 2nd half, again? use the loss as an excuse a building block towards the playoffs? use the loss as an excuse to show that are no playoff  pretenders? Hey patsy fans, answer is all of the above, Saints by 4 touchdowns, Dolphins cut lead  to one game next week since it is another road game
    Posted by briansierra[/QUOTE]
    Hilarious - did you happen to see the list of inactives for New Orleans? This game could get ugly for the Saints

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Mediocre running game?  The Saints are averaging 154 yards per game rushing and ranked 5th in the NFL.  Not sure where you get your facts.  And, the Saints also shift into the 3-4 when situation demand.
    Posted by AsylumGuido[/QUOTE]
    You may want to look at that list again and you will see NE has had four games against the top 3 rushing teams in the NFL and has handled them easily. 

I would expect the saints to focus on thier pass game because the rush game will go nowhere.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I have a good feeling about this game.....

My only concern is no SEA-BASS....at least Light is rested....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Let the Saints blitz - the more the better. Hey, they might get to Brady a few times, but Moss will beat their corners a few times too........could see at least a couple longs pass plays for the Pats tonight........Welker will eat these guys up

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

I am disappointed that Sea bass is out tonight - damn !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Well, if your watching the dildos on espn, the Pats might as well just board the plane for home. They don't have a prayer in h*ll beating the almighty Saints

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]Well, if your watching the dildos on espn, the Pats might as well just board the plane for home. They don't have a prayer in h*ll beating the almighty Saints
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

Yep we are the underdogs - like it this way !!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

[QUOTE]Well, if your watching the dildos on espn, the Pats might as well just board the plane for home. They don't have a prayer in h*ll beating the almighty Saints
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

Blowout--Saints can be beat---fins had them on the rope and didn't finish-pats will finsih them off 38-17. hope I am wrong--but the saints have key injuries in their secondary.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Notatroll. Show Notatroll's posts

Pats 41 Saints 31.Go Pats !! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : Blowout--Saints can be beat---fins had them on the rope and didn't finish-pats will finsih them off 38-17. hope I am wrong--but the saints have key injuries in their secondary.
    Posted by oggieman[/QUOTE]

For once, I hope a Dolphin fan is right :-)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

ESPN stands for

Everyone Sleights Patriots Nation

ESPN is the manufacturer of Patriot Haterade

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

This is the most nervous i have been for a game since the last Pats SB

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

[QUOTE]Pats 41 Saints 31.Go Pats !! 
    Posted by Notatroll[/QUOTE]

I like it.

Re: Prediction of Pats vs Saints

posted at 11/26/2009 12:15 PM EST
    First: 10/11/2009
    Last: 11/30/2009
    Patriots by 10

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

I can't wait for the game to start - damn the commercials !!!

Sections
Shortcuts