Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

game over, good night all, could have really made this season a lot more exciting?

i'll leave you with this, who are the real Patriots?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

Alot of you fans discuss me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Gut check time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankieeee. Show frankieeee's posts

Mayo is all hype.  He is not a playmaker to this point in his career.  Where are the sacks/turnovers/etc.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Who's 30?  He got burnt twice on that drive.  I guess Wilhite's replacement isn't any better.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Well,I guess we got a lot of work to do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

This is a regular season game. Good to see the Saints playing well. Not so good to see the Pats playing like this. Time to regroup and focus on making the playoffs.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from briansierra. Show briansierra's posts

Payton is being merciful by running ball, that's too bad.  Pats need to get it rubbed in their faces. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

where did the defense go?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

IT AIN'T OVER.  IT'S RALLY TIME!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

SPEECHLESS

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Three things:

1.  Bellicheck pipes.  Not taking the 3 point swas STUPID.  He is being totally outcoached and I am sick of hearing he is a defensive "genius".  Somehow the saints have someone wide open EVERY play and the Patriots can't EVER successfully blitz.  Bellicheck is no longer creative.  It isn't even arguable.  There are about 10 coaches that are smarter than he is.

2.  Somehow the Saints blitz every down successfully and brady and Bellicheck are helpless. 

3.  Pats Defensive backs are the worst in the NFL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmac217. Show jmac217's posts

Alright well how about that defense... we need better corners.  It's really pathetic

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion:
    [QUOTE]Just a thought to me Patriots are missing leadership.  Nobody to light a fire since Bruschi and Vrabel left.  Moss not a leader Tom not a leader
    Posted by ZekeMowattreturns[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Why do these guys on MNF want me to hate the Saints ???
    Sucking up all nite ,  disgusting !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

do you think we will score one more time?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Notice Jon Gruden just mentioned how Tom Brady was stuck on the sideline as the clock just keeps ticking away...  does time of possession and ball control matter...  i think so.

Bill has let ego keep him from hiring an offensive coordinator and Krafty had to have a payroll somewhere in the middle of the road... we're worse off for it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AsylumGuido. Show AsylumGuido's posts

YAWN!  WHO DAT YET AGAIN!!!!!

Get it yet?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Brees has it. Manning has it. Rivers is close to having it. Brady has lost it.
    Posted by dreweagle09

good analysis.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

Alot of you fans discuss me.
    Posted by MacaroniFan

We can probably discuss you if you would like.  Game over so tell us about yourself

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

sorry guys, not blamg the defense. they made the key stop... this is on BRADY! BRADY! BRADY! BRADY! aiken was WIDE open! as open as MADONNA'S cun_! and he just overthrew him as he has on 5 other throws! not findg moss on that bomb, same deal!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from drkwanda1. Show drkwanda1's posts

[QUOTE]Just a thought to me Patriots are missing leadership.  Nobody to light a fire since Bruschi and Vrabel left.  Moss not a leader Tom not a leader
    Posted by ZekeMowattreturns[/QUOTE]

TOM not a leader?  Chr*st this game is painful to watch.  We ran into a motor when we weren't on our best game.  But to say Tom is not a leader makes me wonder if you watch football regularly?

God these 'fans' are killing me.  This is a painful loss.  But it's one loss.  Playoffs are a one game at a time tournament.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

I agree the offence has to take alot of blame to b/c too many posessions they came up empty and thus watched the Saints march down on their ensuing posession. Unless they start scoring at the pace of the first 3 months of the 07 season then this team has no shot at a Superbowl title. The only they can win is if they score 40+ per game and even that might not be enough against the elite like the Colts, Saints & Vikings and even Chargers.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts