Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion

You know that big card Sean Payton is holding and reading?

It's a take out menu. He's asking the players if they want Chinese or Cajon. The headset? It's a phone. "Hi, this is Sean Payton.....we'd like 45 #3's, 25 #5's, 50 Pu-Pu Platters, 2 buckets of chicken fingers, 150 spring rolls, 150 egg rolls, 3 buckets of steamed rice and 100 orders of steamed dumplings."

"Send the bill to Robert Kraft"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gridlocked. Show gridlocked's posts

The Pats are getting out coached here today and Brees is making no mistakes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeepguy2358. Show jeepguy2358's posts

Did you guys see Hobbs out there again.  It's 3rd and 5 and the corner gives them a 10 yard cushion.  Just like the old days!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

WOW, It hurts me to watch this pathertic bunch of over-rated players....

we are mediocre.... than fkkcing god, we have had a weak schedule.... perhaps Kraft will get one home game.....

right now. i could not even give a fckuk.... they have totally lost my interest in 2009..... 

I thought we had a team.... TB, STL, and half the NFL played the saints tougher than the PATS....

OH, btw, MR clutch will get a TD now, now that the game is out of reach......

WOW, I LOVE our Coordinators..... they make amazing half time adjustments.... can we give them a raise?  Increase their bonus?  Something to reward them for their stellar coaching......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

at least we're not the browns raiders chiefs ect...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Plenty of time left, we're gonna win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Glad to see the army of trolls come out when we lose but disappear when we win. Bunch of fkng losers!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankieeee. Show frankieeee's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : We can probably discuss you if you would like.  Game over so tell us about yourself
    Posted by ZekeMowattreturns[/QUOTE]

He should start by telling us about his victory in the 2009 spelling bee world championship

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsb14. Show rsb14's posts

I agree that this defense has no championship heart.  I thought the "great" Mayo was supposed to take over the mantle from Bruschi, Vrabel, and others.  I don't see it on the field.  In fact, I rarely see him or hear his name on a play.

To me, the window has closed on this team.  I don't think we will see much more championship runs in the Brady era.  They will beat the bad teams, split with the good teams and lose to the elite teams. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agent56. Show agent56's posts

What a sorry display by the defense tonight. Hats off to the Saints. They are as good as advertised.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Saints game discussion : TOM not a leader?  Chr*st this game is painful to watch.  We ran into a motor when we weren't on our best game.  But to say Tom is not a leader makes me wonder if you watch football regularly? God these 'fans' are killing me.  This is a painful loss.  But it's one loss.  Playoffs are a one game at a time tournament.
    Posted by drkwanda1

Bless you !  sickening this blame game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

[QUOTE]Notice Jon Gruden just mentioned how Tom Brady was stuck on the sideline as the clock just keeps ticking away...  does time of possession and ball control matter...  i think so. Bill has let ego keep him from hiring an offensive coordinator and Krafty had to have a payroll somewhere in the middle of the road... we're worse off for it.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

Yeah,  I was wondering how they spent all that cash they ran into by trading Seymour.......That's right they didn't.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

We had better turn the Seymour pick into something very special.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nandlsdad. Show nandlsdad's posts

WHODAT!!  WHODAT!!  WHODAT SAY THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS -- WHODAT!!

This is only time I ever root against the Pats.

Hey, it's only been 42 years looking for a championship -- I'm sure Pats fans while disappointed can't begrudge a team like this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from voigt. Show voigt's posts

this game should have meant everything to the pats - they were probably the only thing standing between the saints and the colts and a perfect regular season and they failed to stop either one of them. 

pride and being the only 16-0 could be on the line tonight

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Half time adjsutments have not been made all firgin year- win or lose.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

I hope this serves as a wake up call for BB and Kraft. Open the purse strings and buy some D in the offseason.  Stop scrimping on the D

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

We've lost all road games played in the USA.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

If you won't pay your coordinators this is what you'll end up with...

Cheap in means cheap out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Cower, I am not a troll... the PATS SUK,.... against every quality opponent

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

That's how you score 21 in 7 minutes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

brilliant

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoachBeOnDrug. Show CoachBeOnDrug's posts

Don't worry Tom Terrific will score 28 unanswered points in the last six minutes because he is Tom our leader and we all love him.

You go Tom Terrific !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from briansierra. Show briansierra's posts

Didn't bb say "time to play better, work on all aspects of our game" after Colts game?  Well, apparently the "team"  he put together not so good at playing better against a far superior team.  Pat fans it only gets worse, Dolphins will beat you next week and it's entirely possible you lose the division.  If you were in AFC South, North you wouldn't even be talking playoffs.  Your supposed tainted dynasty was over before tonight but now rest of country can agree. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts