Patriots vs Seahawks Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Re: Patriots vs Seahawks Game Thread

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Where is Dowling and Dennard? McCourty and Arrington are being eaten alive out there. And Chung is hopeless as well.

Did you even watch the game?  Dennard played the whole second half insted of Arrington.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

D is 0-2  when relying on them to win games

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'll tell you what... Brady played mediocre to poorly, but maybe the ball was slick. The run didn't do squat.

But watching this secondary is PAINFUL. It is so amateurish and pathetic it causes feelings of nausea.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to glenr's comment:

Worst f'n D ever in the history of the nfl

Yup all their fault again. The offense has been great

Brokeb record.  When the D needs a stop to win the game, they lose.  They were playing the 29th ranked O for cripes sake.  The Pats were playing the top ranked D.  Something does not compute and it's called the worst secondary of all times. 

Yes there were points left out there against the TOP ranked D but is it possible to stop the pitifully ranked O for once.  Nope!  Is it, Crusty clone?  Just answer that or shut the Heck up.

Broken record? 2 turnovers again. crappy red zone play ( and play calling ) again. The whole team stunk. There is nothing good to say.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Defense: front 7 made the right plays to give brady the ball plenty of times.

Secondary: Is pretty much horrid, Sure you you can say,"but we did a couple good things",... I will tell you I dont give a FK.

Coaching: Gets a C-, they were just as bad as the secondary, (They blew it) Bad playcalling on a should,Woulda,Could've made a field goal and instead go for it 3rd down on the hawks 3-5 yard line and instead brady throw's to a ghost in the endzone for a penalty the run's the clock out + that pass that got picked off in the endzone just as bad.

Brady: Where do I begin..._________________ and____________, ____________________________________________. ___________________________.

________________also___________________including______________.

Feel free to fill in the blanks.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:

Where is Dowling and Dennard? McCourty and Arrington are being eaten alive out there. And Chung is hopeless as well.

Did you even watch the game?  Dennard played the whole second half insted of Arrington.

Of course I watched it. Didn't see his name called though. Maybe that's a good thing. But then, the bad guys have so many juicy victims to choose from in our secondary.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:

Secondary: Is pretty much horrid, Sure you you can say,"but we did a couple good things",... I will tell you I dont give a FK.

Coaching: Gets a C-, they were just as bad as the secondary, (They blew it) Bad playcalling on a should,Woulda,Could've made a field goal and instead go for it 3rd down on the hawks 3-4 when brady threw to a ghost in the endzone + that pass that got picked off in the endzone just as bad.

Brady: Where do I begin..._________________ and____________, ____________________________________________. ___________________________.

Defense front 7 did a HORRIBLE job of keeping the QB in the pocket.  They kept letting him role out of the pocket, setup, and have all day to throw.  No outside contain at all. 

Now they did make some good plays but too many times they just let the QB do exactly what he wanted to do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I'll tell you what... Brady played mediocre to poorly, but maybe the ball was slick. The run didn't do squat.

But watching this secondary is PAINFUL. It is so amateurish and pathetic it causes feelings of nausea.

Maybe the ball was slick? You just insulted Brady while trying to excuse him. The problem with the run was it wasn't used when it should have been. Like on the 1 maybe? After a run/pass blend resulted in 6 earlier in the game?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Babe only watches when Brady is on the field

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Coaching: Gets a C-, they were just as bad as the secondary, (They blew it) Bad playcalling on a should,Woulda,Could've made a field goal and instead go for it 3rd down on the hawks 3-4 when brady threw to a ghost in the endzone + that pass that got picked off in the endzone just as bad.

Defense front 7 did a HORRIBLE job of keeping the QB in the pocket.  They kept letting him role out of the pocket, setup, and have all day to throw.  No outside contain at all. 

Now they did make some good plays but too many times they just let the QB do exactly what he wanted to do.

Front 7 cause what 2 fumbles or 3 a couple three and out's. Thats3 TD's or 4 right there that the offense Coulda, Shoulda had, giving pats 34 or a 41-10 lead. Dont blame the front 7 they were outstanding. Secondary blew it and the playcalling, brady including, toss in the coaching staff and you have a loss.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Maybe the ball was slick? You just insulted Brady while trying to excuse him. The problem with the run was it wasn't used when it should have been. Like on the 1 maybe? After a run/pass blend resulted in 6 earlier in the game?

Okay dood. He just sucks. Happy now?

Yeah, the play calling/time management got as weird as I have ever seen it in the BB era.

But we aren't going far if a stiff like Wilson can manhandle our secondary like that. They purely stink.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

At least that's good most of the time.

Watching this secondary is masochistic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Front 7 cause what 2 fumbles or 3 a couple three and out's. Thats3 TD's or 4 right there that the offense Coulda, Shoulda had, giving pats 34 or a 41-10 lead. Dont blame the front 7 they were outstanding. Secondary blew it and the playcalling, brady including, toss in the coaching staff and you have a loss.

A pass rush goes hand in hand with a bad secondary.  When a QB can move out of the pocket and have all day to throw even a good secondary is in trouble.  We have a HORRIBLE secondary so the pass rush needs to be there.  In the second half there was ZERO pass rush.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

At least that's good most of the time.

Watching this secondary is masochistic.

The defense handed the offense a game to win for 3 quarters and the offense failed to put it away. I know you'll never admit it so I'll just leave you to blame everything and everyone except 1. You can even work in an alien conspiracy if you like.. In the long run neither you or the Pats effect my everyday life. So I'm not going to stew instead I'm going enjoy the rest of my evening.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Worst f'n D ever in the history of the nfl

Yup all their fault again. The offense has been great

Brokeb record.  When the D needs a stop to win the game, they lose.  They were playing the 29th ranked O for cripes sake.  The Pats were playing the top ranked D.  Something does not compute and it's called the worst secondary of all times. 

Yes there were points left out there against the TOP ranked D but is it possible to stop the pitifully ranked O for once.  Nope!  Is it, Crusty clone?  Just answer that or shut the Heck up.

Broken record? 2 turnovers again. crappy red zone play ( and play calling ) again. The whole team stunk. There is nothing good to say.

Yes, two turn overs and points left on the field but still winning by 13 until the D showed it's ugly head AGAIN and again and again and again........for how many years now?

Yes, broken record and time to fling it against a wall

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

How can BB even field this secondary!?!

How  many  years  have  PATS  fans  waited  to  have  even  a  decent  secondary ?  How  many  times  since  '06, have  the  PATS  D  lost  the  end  game ?  Chung  should  be  benched.  Every  time  I  watched  him  today, he  was  10  yards  out  of  position.  And  watching  the  rest  of  the  secondary  is  embarassing.  What  will  it  take  for  PATS  fans  to  start  holding  BB  accountable ?  Answer :  NEVER, as  long  as  Brady  and  the  PATS  keep  making  the  playoffs.  The  rest  of  the  NFL  has  feared  the  PATS  fielding  a  top  10  defense.  But  under  BB, apparently  that's  not  going  to  happen.  BB  is  a  top  5  coach.  As  a  GM, he's  incompetent.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

3-3, with all losses coming by a total of 4 points.  You can make just as convincing an argument that the red zone offense is to blame, as you can make for the secondary.  Settling for FGs, missing FGs, and not converting 1st downs is just as much to blame for these losses as is the secondary.  Brady cost them 3 pts in the redzone today. 

Everyone in the NFL has known the Pats have no secondary for about 5 years now, and every year they're a legitimate SB contender.  The secondary has sucked, is sucking, and will continue to suck the remainder of the season.  And yet, it's still possible to get to the SB without them. 

Brady got his bell rung and then played like *** afterwards.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Mediocre football team right now.  That's all there is to it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Mediocre football team right now.  That's all there is to it.

Good teams are suffering key injuries. Lets keep Calm.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

yet again the offense fails to close out a close game, i dont care if its brady's fault or not, they flat out sucked yet again when they needed just a few first downs to ice the game....brutal. secondary was horrid as usual, but if brady doesnt throw that end zone pic or that dumb intentional grounding, that would be an entirely different game.....but hey sh!t happens.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

Same story week in and week out...........the "team" has to show up for ALL 4 Quarters!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

My favorite commentary....

"The officials do a pretty good job keeping the ball dry but they do have to put it on the line of scrimage, so one side of the ball is gonna get wet".....

Uhmmm, if the "field" is wet and the rain is falling...wouldn't bothe sides of the ball get wet???

too funny!

Sections
Shortcuts