Patriots who could be dealt this offseason

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Patriots who could be dealt this offseason

I know that Mallett is the popular rumor, but I just don't see it.  I bet he will be a Patriot at least until the preseason and probably beyond.  One guy who I could see being traded is Mankins.  He hasn't been dominating the past couple of years, and I could see BB trying to move him while he still has some decent trade value.  What do you all think? Any other Pats on the trade block?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Patriots who could be dealt this offseason

Who would they trade?

Not that many guys worth trading for.  Mankins, Fork, Mayo(maybe), Brady?

That's about it.

I could see Mankins and his 10MM going though, especially since they played OK without him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I know alot of people think Mankins is overrated and they may be right.

But he's tough and has an attutude and that's something I think the team needs more of not less.

He was pretty jacked up last season with hip and ankle problems I think and didn't he play with a torn ACL the previous season that required surgery in the off season?

He says this coming season he expects to be the healthiest he's been in a while.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

I doubt Mankins gets dealt. I'd love it, but I highly doubt it. Bloated deal, older, etc.  Plus, the return you should be getting won't be enough.

Something tells me they never tried dealing him in 2010 or 2011, which is too bad.

Yeah with age, health and a big contract he's not going anywhere.  They should have dealt him when they had the chance.  Oh well, atleast he should be healthy next season.

6. This post has been removed.