Patriots will be -1 win- and- 2 loses- at end of 3rd week! Don't blame me!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

Patriots will be -1 win- and- 2 loses- at end of 3rd week! Don't blame me!

Sorry Boys, I just report the truth!  Oh You can hate on it and cry about it and yell and scream TROLL all you like, but blame it on the defense of the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!

WHO wants to bet me?

Week 1 = seven to nine point loss.
    Week 2=  three point loss.
    Week 3 = a win by less than 5 points. (if they are lucky and hold the ball for the last 4 minutes)

I will give you the rest of the season after week 3.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Patriots will be -1 win- and- 2 loses- at end of 3rd week! Don't blame me!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

How about you tell us every other incredible fact that you know while you're at it.

Is 2012 really going to happen? Who shot Kennedy? Is Lady Gaga really a transvestite? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots will be -1 win- and- 2 loses- at end of 3rd week! Don't blame me!:
    [QUOTE]How about you tell us every other incredible fact that you know while you're at it. Is 2012 really going to happen? Who shot Kennedy? Is Lady Gaga really a transvestite? 
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]
    Why all the easy questions?
    1) 2012 will happen right after 2011 its simple math.

2) The guy who shot Kennedy was the person that pulled the trigger of the rifle with the bullets that hit him.

3) Lady GaGa is a female not a transvestite. (Old boyfriend of hers said shes all woman, picture thought to be of a winkie was actually a tampon...as later confessed)

What else you wanna know?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots will be -1 win- and- 2 loses- at end of 3rd week! Don't blame me!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots will be -1 win- and- 2 loses- at end of 3rd week! Don't blame me! : Why all the easy questions? 1) 2012 will happen right after 2011 its simple math. 2) The guy who shot Kennedy was the person that pulled the trigger of the rifle with the bullets that hit him. 3) Lady GaGa is a female not a transvestite. (Old boyfriend of hers said shes all woman, picture thought to be of a winkie was actually a tampon...as later confessed) What else you wanna know?
    Posted by BloodnGutz[/QUOTE]

Will the world "end" in 2012? 

What was the name of the person who shot Kennedy?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Patriots will be -1 win- and- 2 loses- at end of 3rd week! Don't blame me!:
    [QUOTE]Sorry Boys, I just report the truth!  Oh You can hate on it and cry about it and yell and scream TROLL all you like, but blame it on the defense of the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! WHO wants to bet me? Week 1 = seven to nine point loss. Week 2=  three point loss. Week 3 = a win by less than 5 points. (if they are lucky and hold the ball for the last 4 minutes) I will give you the rest of the season after week 3.

So you are saying the Patriots will go 14-2?  I will take that.

And just remember, i before e ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Uh, why would we blame you?  I suppose your scenario is possible.  It's also possible we are 3-0 at that point.  Either way, you describe some pretty close games against two decent teams which hardly describes a team as bad as you allude to.

I'll wait until I actually see some real games to form my opinion.  I know, that's no fun.  This is the age of wanting to know everything now.  We don't want to wait for the playoffs so we look at power rankings.  We don't want to wait for real games so we determine how good or bad a team will be by the preseason.  Really, we'll know soon enough.  I promise you that if you are right nobody will say "it's early in the season, we'd rather peak in December".  Nor will they say "we have a young team, they'll be playing much better later in the season".  Ah, heck with it, of course we'll say those things.  That's why we're called fans.

And while you're answering questions, please tell us if Mark Sanchez is really as gay as he looks?  Not just gay, but gay in a "should be a girl" kinda way.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

[QUOTE]Uh, why would we blame you?  I suppose your scenario is possible.  It's also possible we are 3-0 at that point.  Either way, you describe some pretty close games against two decent teams which hardly describes a team as bad as you allude to. I'll wait until I actually see some real games to form my opinion.  I know, that's no fun.  This is the age of wanting to know everything now.  We don't want to wait for the playoffs so we look at power rankings.  We don't want to wait for real games so we determine how good or bad a team will be by the preseason.  Really, we'll know soon enough.  I promise you that if you are right nobody will say "it's early in the season, we'd rather peak in December".  Nor will they say "we have a young team, they'll be playing much better later in the season".  Ah, heck with it, of course we'll say those things.  That's why we're called fans. And while you're answering questions, please tell us if Mark Sanchez is really as gay as he looks?  Not just gay, but gay in a "should be a girl" kinda way.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]
    OHH Boy... Carawaydj,  are you sure your ready for this?...... A U. S. page overheard U. S. Rep. Barney Frank talking to Jeff Garcia saying he heard the reason Mark Sanchez got picked off so many times last year was because he loves to throw it up for the boys, (any boys) to catch it! ....Not to mention that Mark Sanchez wants to petition Roger Goodell to wear pink every week not just the one week for breast cancer.  Last but certainly not least, Mr. Sanchez had Bulls Eyes painted on the backside of his practice pants with the words, Joe's (WILLY) Nameth came here!!! (Twice) Yell

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots will be -1 win- and- 2 loses- at end of 3rd week! Don't blame me! : Will the world "end" in 2012?  What was the name of the person who shot Kennedy?
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]
    Well Vertigho, the answer to the question, "Will the world end in 2012?", is no.
    It's not that the Ancient Mayan Calender said the world ended in the year 2012, it's because the Mayan Calender maker, Ah Chun Caan (god bless you) sneezed while making the calender for the year 2013 sitting on top of the pyramid. As he sneezed he fell off the pyramid bashing his brains out on the rocks below.  Unfortunately, Ah Chun Caan was the only tribe member that could read and write, thus causing the confusion and lack of calenders to follow his death after that massive sneeze. Tongue out

As for who shot Kennedy, this is something I cannot give you a name on but as so many have tried to point out, the actual odds of it having been Lee Harvey Oswald are very slim.  New facts are pointing to members of the George HW Bush tribe as he was in Dallas the day Kennedy was shot, and he was a high ranking member of the CIA with ties to Cuba and big oil. We have very dirty members that go deep within our own country that seek power and will stop at nothing for it. Going any further into this matter will only cause massive panic, hysteria and the unraveling of the nation as we know it (Big Brother is Watching)...(Bill Gates is related to Big Brother, hes actually a transtesticle)

Stick to the Patriots and Bill Belichick son, this season is in enough turmoil as we speak.   Any other questions I will be happy to answer for you ...wait, someones at my door...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SPECIAL PICK...Play Old Miss in the second week on the card....and take the points too!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I will give you the rest of the season after week 3."

Don't bother. Anyone who thinks they know how NFL games are going to turn out before they happen, especially early in the season, has no credibility. Have you never been in a football pool before or anything like that? This isn't science, there are many unpredictable factors in play here. I actually expect that if the Pats make the playoffs this year, they will start slow and gell defensively and make a run. So I won't be jumping off a cliff with you if they are 1-2 after three weeks. 

You claim you are a fan but you are ready to bail at the first sign of leaky water. You claim you are not entitled and have no expectations yet you are ready to give an autopsy before there is a corpse. In short, you need to grow up and get some perspective on football.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Troll.  Thanks for the entertainment.  When do you have to check back in to the institution?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Patriots will be -1 win- and- 2 loses- at end of 3rd week! Don't blame me!:
    [QUOTE]Sorry Boys, I just report the truth!  Oh You can hate on it and cry about it and yell and scream TROLL all you like, but blame it on the defense of the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! WHO wants to bet me? Week 1 = seven to nine point loss. Week 2=  three point loss. Week 3 = a win by less than 5 points. (if they are lucky and hold the ball for the last 4 minutes) I will give you the rest of the season after week 3.

Leon.  Stop pretending.  And stop posting these pathetic threads.  Let the season play out, then never come back once your pathetic team fails AGAIN.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

I say the Colts will be 1-3 and the Jest 0-4

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As for who shot Kennedy, this is something I cannot give you a name on but as so many have tried to point out, the actual odds of it having been Lee Harvey Oswald are very slim.  New facts are pointing to members of the George HW Bush tribe as he was in Dallas the day Kennedy was shot, and he was a high ranking member of the CIA with ties to Cuba and big oil. Posted by BloodnGutz[/QUOTE]

Oswald was in the CIA, but I'll agree he wasn't the trigger man. There's a conspiracy out there that a shadow element did the deed, becasue JFK was about to spill the beans that we were backwards engineering exterrestrial technology and was going to divulge the existence of aliens working with our government helping us anti-gravity spacecraft 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

2-1 is the worst record we can get in the first 3 weeks. 

No way in Hell will we lose to the Jets or Bills. The Bengals may sneak a win in, but not the Jets. Take me at my word, the Pats will sweep the Jets. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stank. Show stank's posts

Wow, you must really think you're something.  Yeah, we'll blame you because you determine the outcome of every game.  Please, it's time for your meds.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

Once again a horrible post prob a jets fan....... our offense is soo much better than the jets and bills we can easily outscore them .. and palmer will and always has been overrated ... pats 34-24 over BUNGALS

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

[QUOTE]Uh, why would we blame you?  I suppose your scenario is possible.  It's also possible we are 3-0 at that point.  Either way, you describe some pretty close games against two decent teams which hardly describes a team as bad as you allude to. I'll wait until I actually see some real games to form my opinion.  I know, that's no fun.  This is the age of wanting to know everything now.  We don't want to wait for the playoffs so we look at power rankings.  We don't want to wait for real games so we determine how good or bad a team will be by the preseason.  Really, we'll know soon enough.  I promise you that if you are right nobody will say "it's early in the season, we'd rather peak in December".  Nor will they say "we have a young team, they'll be playing much better later in the season".  Ah, heck with it, of course we'll say those things.  That's why we're called fans. And while you're answering questions, please tell us if Mark Sanchez is really as gay as he looks?  Not just gay, but gay in a "should be a girl" kinda way.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Caraway, I hear you.  Some of, no to many of these fans think we should go 19-0 which I said right away after the 1st few games when all of Boston went on the undefeated season rampage.  

I wanted us to lose a game so bad.  In the end, it becomes more important to be 19-0 than win the SB, and all SB week, Pats players talked about making history with little interest in who they were playing.  All that matters is that we stay close enough to make a run for the playoffs, and that we improve every week, win or lose, and get to December and smash our way into the playoffs.

I don't care if we win early as long as we stay close enough to make the playoffs, like we did in 08 with Cassell.  They needed time to adjust and down the stretch they were playing way better football than in 07 or 09.  They played tough in the trenches, and were beating up everyone, where 19-0 were just trying to stay undefeated.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Patriots will be -1 win- and- 2 loses- at end of 3rd week! Don't blame me! : Leon.  Stop pretending.  And stop posting these pathetic threads.  Let the season play out, then never come back once your pathetic team fails AGAIN.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    Dave Im not Leon

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

[QUOTE]" I will give you the rest of the season after week 3." Don't bother. Anyone who thinks they know how NFL games are going to turn out before they happen, especially early in the season, has no credibility. Have you never been in a football pool before or anything like that? This isn't science, there are many unpredictable factors in play here. I actually expect that if the Pats make the playoffs this year, they will start slow and gell defensively and make a run. So I won't be jumping off a cliff with you if they are 1-2 after three weeks.  You claim you are a fan but you are ready to bail at the first sign of leaky water. You claim you are not entitled and have no expectations yet you are ready to give an autopsy before there is a corpse. In short, you need to grow up and get some perspective on football.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    Did you just read what you wrote? No One knows the NFL season or games before they happen? So all the sport pro's that set the odds and betting are just guessing isnt that what you mean?...
    WOW you really just proved how dumb you really are lol! You sir are a maroon!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Could you tell me what the winning MegaMillions and Powerball numbers will be for next Tuesday and Wednesday?  Since you have your all knowing mind going, I'd like to take advantage of your omnipotent mind for the future!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

[QUOTE]Could you tell me what the winning MegaMillions and Powerball numbers will be for next Tuesday and Wednesday?  Since you have your all knowing mind going, I'd like to take advantage of your omnipotent mind for the future!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    Absolutely and Im happy to help you.....
    6-13-17-29-14- power ball 29

Mega millions I cant help you with, its rigged

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stank. Show stank's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots will be -1 win- and- 2 loses- at end of 3rd week! Don't blame me! : See your another marron that must learn what content and intent mean when someone writes something. I said dont blame me (not fo rthe outcome of the game, but for writing the Patriots would lose it, the blame was put on the defense.)  As for thinking Im something? Yeah you said it brother lol.

Yes, I am the "marron."  Lol!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots will be -1 win- and- 2 loses- at end of 3rd week! Don't blame me! : Yes, I am the "marron."  Lol!
    Posted by stank[/QUOTE]
    Yes it is MAROON, not moron like you are thinking, but if you would like to consider yourself as both then please feel free. Boy, you really are a genieass arent you lmao!

Sections
Shortcuts