Patriots WILL NOT Cut Dennard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Patriots WILL NOT Cut Dennard

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

My pleasure RC. Thanks. See how easy it is to be rational and congenial. Past the word to Dumbkoff.

Ya know, GT, there was a time that I thought I could reach the guy. Now, I am just as tarnished as the rest of you. I gave it a solid try though......unfortunately now I'm just another "idiot "to him. Damn, he is so blind.

UGH. As you align with a Giants troll. You don't even know he's a Giants troll, do you? I've had to do this for you before where I point out things that you don't know. 

"Reach me"? Because of you thinking Zimmerman should have left his car with a gun to do policeman's work?

Don't look now, but you are aligning with trolls left and right here.

Dude, if a man speaks good sense, troll or not, he is saying the right things. You need to start thinking like an adult and not reacting negatively to what someone says just because they are a fan of another team. Thats a pathological and bigoted way of thinking. Leave the GZ issue to the other thread........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

My pleasure RC. Thanks. See how easy it is to be rational and congenial. Past the word to Dumbkoff.

Ya know, GT, there was a time that I thought I could reach the guy. Now, I am just as tarnished as the rest of you. I gave it a solid try though......unfortunately now I'm just another "idiot "to him. Damn, he is so blind.

UGH. As you align with a Giants troll. You don't even know he's a Giants troll, do you? I've had to do this for you before where I point out things that you don't know. 

"Reach me"? Because of you thinking Zimmerman should have left his car with a gun to do policeman's work?

Dude, if a man speaks good sense, troll or not, he is saying the right things. You need to start thinking like an adult and not reacting negatively to what someone says just because they are a fan of another team. Thats a pathalogical way of thinking. Leave the GZ issue to the other thread........

Do you go to other teams' websites, register, just to troll and interject yourself into threads?

What is a Giants troll even doing here in 2013? They're in a different conference and we don't even play them this year.

I can see why a Jets troll would be here or something like that, so the agenda is easy to point out. 

But, the arrogance, the height of it, for him to be here to lecture anyone on what opinion to have on our board, is pathetic.  It's typical NY arrogance and I don't know one person outside of NY/NJ that likes that behavior.  They're born to think they're above you. His comments are comical at best.

Every time you enable a troll, the board loses. Seriously. They think they have a leg to stand on.

You have just aligned with Babe, Pezzy, a Giants troll, all this week because your are a fan of a corrupt court system in this country.

I haven't "aligned" with anyone. I happen to see things in a similar fashion to theirs on a particular thread. I have battled them on other topics and likely will again. What the hell does that have to do with treating everyone here with a level of common decency and respect? I admit that at times, I'm no angel either, but Russ, you condemn just about everyone who does not agree, oh wait, "ALIGN" with your way of thinking. Yes, I do agree with the legal system employed here in the USA, ESPECIALLY considering the way this GZ/TM thing went down. BUT GUESS WHAT? For the same reasons I have that choice, so do "trolls" have the choice to troll wherever they wish. WELCOME TO THE USA. I'm flattered they come here to learn and even engage. If they push buttons, then its time we all learn to either hit'em hard or just shut the F-UP and stop acting like some kinda NAZI!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I was a huge critic of cutting Milloy and we won a Super Bowl that year. So, I am willing to be prepared to be wrong again.No, eager to be wrong. 

I pretty much trust BB completely on cutting guys. As a HC he is near perfect at judging guys he has actually coached. It's judging guys he hasn't coached that he is suspect at.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Dude, if a man speaks good sense, troll or not, he is saying the right things. You need to start thinking like an adult and not reacting negatively to what someone says just because they are a fan of another team. Thats a pathalogical way of thinking. Leave the GZ issue to the other thread........

Do you go to other teams' websites, register, just to troll and interject yourself into threads?

What is a Giants troll even doing here in 2013? They're in a different conference and we don't even play them this year.

I can see why a Jets troll would be here or something like that, so the agenda is easy to point out. 

But, the arrogance, the height of it, for him to be here to lecture anyone on what opinion to have on our board, is pathetic.  It's typical NY arrogance and I don't know one person outside of NY/NJ that likes that behavior.  They're born to think they're above you. His comments are comical at best.

Every time you enable a troll, the board loses. Seriously. They think they have a leg to stand on.

You have just aligned with Babe, Pezzy, a Giants troll, all this week because your are a fan of a corrupt court system in this country.

I haven't "aligned" with anyone. I happen to see things in a similar fashion to theirs on a particular thread. I have battled them on other topics and likely will again. What the hell does that have to do with treating everyone here with a level of common descency and respect? I am no angel either, but Russ, you condemn just about everyone who does not agree, oh wait, "ALIGN" with your way of thinking. Yes, I do agree with the legal system employed here in the USA, ESPECIALLY considering the way this GZ/TM thing went down. BUT GUESS WHAT? For the same reasons I have that choice, so do "trolls" have the choice to troll wherever they wish. WELCOME TO THE USA. I'm flattered they come here to learn and even engage. If they push buttons, then its time we all learn to either hit'em hard or just shut the F-UP and stop acting like some kinda NAZI!

Nope, I only return fire. I don't initiated. Note Babe's behavior on the NEPD's Roster View thread.

Look what he said where he trolled and derailed it.

You're a bit new here and unaware of this board's history.  The Zimmerman thing has the country mostly thinking he got away with manslaughter at the minimum. The board morons on here don't reflect the majority of society. For whatever reason, you approve of injustices and dead kids, acting like all is well in the world.

Your opinion, but boy, would many educated adults in this country have a problem with it.

OJ, Ray Lewis, Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman....Not a group you want to be in when it comes to the public thinking justice was served.

And in my opinion, your way of describing the right decision as an injustice and then your attempt to speak for "the majority of society" speaks volumes as to how outrageous you can be. Fact is, the decision was made by a Jury who made the RIGHT DECISION based on evidence, and not your speculation. And to think for one minute that you have your finger on the pulse of the moral majority is absolutely laughable! Come on Russ, time to join the real world. You are just one opinion amongst 300-million in this country. And, the facts show that the vast majority agree with the verdict. WHY DO YOU JUST MAKE SHYT UP TO PROVE A POINT? The internet provides the facts with a few touches. You can't make it up anymore. STOP IT! YOU ARE SINKING YOUR OWN SHIP. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LOL

Unglued.^^

Umm, they've had 3 DUis this offseason. One player, then a front office guy, then another. So yes, there were MULTIPLE incidencts in one offseason for Denver. 

Have any one of them had multiple brushes with the law overlapping each other dumbkoff? It is impossible to fathom for any normal person how that disheveled mind of yours works. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

Why do they have to overlap? Crashing into a cop car could be seen as assault, you moron.  So, you lose there, too. lmao

"Disheveled"?  Do you just try to use new words to sound intelligent? It ain't working.

[/QUOTE]

This is the crux of your mental illness dumbkoff. You think "could be seen as assault" means it was in fact an assault. It's what you do all the time. You suppose something, then act like it is the real deal. So therefore, you = nutjob.

I'm sure I have used disheveled numerous times here. It's simply a part of my vocabulary.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

And in my opinion, your way of describing the right decision as an injustice and then your attempt to speak for "the majority of society" speaks volumes as to how outrageous you can be.

Well, that's how his mind works. If he "thinks" it, he considers it fact. He does it all the time.

Actually, a recent Huffington poll says...

"Forty-one percent of respondents to the new poll said that they would have voted to find Zimmerman not guilty if they were on the jury, while a combined 38 percent said they'd have found him guilty of one of two crimes, including 15 percent who said they'd have voted to find him guilty of murder and 23 percent guilty of manslaughter. Twenty-one percent said they weren't sure."

It appears 15% agree with the VI, Rusty.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

And in my opinion, your way of describing the right decision as an injustice and then your attempt to speak for "the majority of society" speaks volumes as to how outrageous you can be.

Well, that's how his mind works. If he "thinks" it, he considers it fact. He does it all the time.

Actually, a recent Huffington poll says...

"Forty-one percent of respondents to the new poll said that they would have voted to find Zimmerman not guilty if they were on the jury, while a combined 38 percent said they'd have found him guilty of one of two crimes, including 15 percent who said they'd have voted to find him guilty of murder and 23 percent guilty of manslaughter. Twenty-one percent said they weren't sure."

It appears 15% agree with the VI, Rusty.

And then I see how he so often and shamelessly brushes over the truth when it it is provided and proves his statements as false as if he never said a thing. He really is in denial in a pathological sort of way. Did I tell you that I was a psychology major too!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

"NEWSFLASH: Our defense is better than Denver's... Yep. Go look at that roster."

Hmm I'm really confused now, I thought that things get settled on the field when games are actually played not in the offseason. 

Would it be all right until I see the teams play to state who is better? 

That's a big part of the Pats problems, we've become paper champions. Fortunately because of Belichick's (probably disastrous) offseason, we don't look like paper champions at the moment. 

Notice I said (probably) disastrous. I was a huge critic of cutting Milloy and we won a Super Bowl that year. So, I am willing to be prepared to be wrong again.No, eager to be wrong. 

I"m fine with not cutting Dennard, would have set totally the wrong standard. Let the courts do their thing. 

I worry about keeping him as he is such a bonehead off the field, but hey, there is such a thing as a savant. Maybe he is a cornerback savant with a peculiar attraction to crap towns in Nebraska. 

I'll feel a whole lot better if I find out his grandpa buried a couple million in gold bars somewhere in a backyard in podunk Nebraska. Otherwise I will never understand why he sought out his place of incarceration. 

The Patriots may be able to do a world's dumbest criminals episode all on their own if our team keeps this up.

Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsGnome. Show PatsGnome's posts

I believe Dennard will have to serve the 30 days in jail immediately after going infront of the judge.  This will get him out of jail right around August 31st.  Dennard will then be suspended for the first two games of the regular season.  

This is why the Patriot's have no intention on releasing Dennard.  If Ras-I Dowling was able to stay healthy during the last two seasons, the Patriots would have released Dennard by now.  The Patriots do not need a public relations problem on the team.

~ The Gnome

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — New England Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard was convicted Wednesday of assaulting a police officer in Lincoln, Neb., last year.

A jury found Dennard guilty of the felony charge and a misdemeanor count of resisting arrest, but acquitted the former Nebraska standout of third-degree assault against another man, Lancaster County Attorney Joe Kelly said.

Dennard faces up to five years in prison for the officer assault and up to a year for resisting arrest, Kelly said. His sentencing hearing is April 11.

Kelly said he did not yet know whether his office would urge the judge to sentence Dennard to prison time.

Dennard was arrested just after 2 a.m. on April 21 outside a bar in Lincoln. A police report said officers outside the bar witnessed a verbal altercation between Dennard and another person that appeared to be escalating before other people separated the two.

The officers approached the group and told Dennard twice he "needed to leave the area," according to a police affidavit. The affidavit said Dennard was walking away when an officer saw him punch another man.

Officer Ben Kopsa then ran up to Dennard, told the football player he was under arrest and tried to handcuff him. Officers said Dennard pulled away, then punched Kopsa in the face.

During his trial, Dennard acknowledged he may have resisted arrest, but denied punching the officer.

The fight occurred five days before the 2012 NFL draft. Dennard was the 2011 Big Ten defensive back of the year and had been projected to be a second- or third-round pick before his arrest. The Patriots took Dennard in the seventh round and he is coming off his rookie season.

Dennard remains free on bond, said his attorney, Terry Dougherty of Lincoln.
    "We're disappointed that he was convicted, but that's the jury's verdict," Dougherty said. "Now we need to turn our attention to the sentencing phase of the trial."

SHARECONNECT 15 TWEETCOMMENTEMAILMORE

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Heres a good article for this ,The officer told Dennard 2 times to leave the area .This tells me Dennard new he was a undercover cop already before the last incindent happened that lead to his arrest.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Lets do that and just talk denard here,I got a question for all.Afew yrs ago didnt the NFL suspend  a few Ohio players for taking money and gifts before they were drafted?If so Why is that different then susending denard for 2 off feild conducts one before he was drafted.I could be wrong on the Ohio players ,but I think I remembered that right.

The taking of gifts et al. was an agreement between the NFL and the NCAA that the NFL would help the NCAA enforce it's rules. That is why the predraft infractions were punished.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Heres a good article for this ,The officer told Dennard 2 times to leave the area .This tells me Dennard new he was a undercover cop already before the last incindent happened that lead to his arrest.

Wish I could find the article but I can't be bothered to look. The witnesses to the whole incident
    were interviewed and they told a different story. More like the cop didn't state he was a cop and just grabbed Denard by the shoulder. It also ended up that the cop that Denard punched was trying to arrest him for a crime he didn't commit.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

PS Anyone sourcing a Huffington Post poll is  a moron. My god.  Please stop. Your both making fools of yourselves.

Babe was just calling you "Rusty", RallyC, like 2 weeks ago. I don't think I've seen a board collapse like this ever, and it's all because RallyC believes in George Zimmerman's actions.

Sad.

Don't worry nutjob. Eventually you alienate everybody. LMAO@U

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I was a huge critic of cutting Milloy and we won a Super Bowl that year. So, I am willing to be prepared to be wrong again.No, eager to be wrong. 

I pretty much trust BB completely on cutting guys. As a HC he is near perfect at judging guys he has actually coached. It's judging guys he hasn't coached that he is suspect at.

Yeah he has been spot on for the most part with the cuts (a few young guys from camps he cut went on and did well, but that is expected when we bring so many in and have to release so many). I think he has done poorly drafting secondary players overall...Merriweather, Chung, Dowling, Butler, Wheatly...and I'm not ready to put McCourty in the hall of fame like some others around here. He did draft Asante Samual - who I thought was overrated. He drafted Hobbs, who was a try hard undersized, average type. He drafted that kid from Illinois to play corner and converted him to safety...he went on to help us and have a solid career. Supposedly he had a lot to do in drafting Milloy too, but I just think he has missed too much - if the kids from Rutgers he drafted work out and Tavon Wilson, I will change my mind, but I'm not holding my breath.

I think he is really good at seeing talent on the defensive line - he knows exactly what he wants and he tries to get it...which is why the Armstead signing is so intriguing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

PS Anyone sourcing a Huffington Post poll is  a moron. My god.  Please stop. Your both making fools of yourselves.

Babe was just calling you "Rusty", RallyC, like 2 weeks ago. I don't think I've seen a board collapse like this ever, and it's all because RallyC believes in George Zimmerman's actions.

Sad.

[/QUOTE]

Babe... You are spot on!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Yeah he has been spot on for the most part with the cuts (a few young guys from camps he cut went on and did well, but that is expected when we bring so many in and have to release so many). I think he has done poorly drafting secondary players overall...Merriweather, Chung, Dowling, Butler, Wheatly...and I'm not ready to put McCourty in the hall of fame like some others around here. He did draft Asante Samual - who I thought was overrated. He drafted Hobbs, who was a try hard undersized, average type. He drafted that kid from Illinois to play corner and converted him to safety...he went on to help us and have a solid career. Supposedly he had a lot to do in drafting Milloy too, but I just think he has missed too much - if the kids from Rutgers he drafted work out and Tavon Wilson, I will change my mind, but I'm not holding my breath.

I think he is really good at seeing talent on the defensive line - he knows exactly what he wants and he tries to get it...which is why the Armstead signing is so intriguing.

So, anything less than a hall of famer is a failure? Every one of the DBs you named above have the talent to be productive NFL players. Some of them couldn't stay healthy, some lacked the drive to take it to the next level and some were divas playing to their own tune. Is that poor drafting or can you attribute some of the failures to the players themselves?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

So, anything less than a hall of famer is a failure? Every one of the DBs you named above have the talent to be productive NFL players. Some of them couldn't stay healthy, some lacked the drive to take it to the next level and some were divas playing to their own tune. Is that poor drafting or can you attribute some of the failures to the players themselves?

Unfortunately that is what it is, when they don't work out they are failures...been that way since the football was invented. Just about every single guy drafted has talent, can run fast, jump high, can bench, looks the part, but the experts are supposed to be able to tell the difference between these guys. When that doesn't happen (regularly) your track record for selecting at the position goes down. And I love how people through out the "what do you expect? Hall of Famers??" crap. Tell me how many guys that have gotten drafted in the secondary over the last 10 years are going to the Hall of Fame - not many - but they are still capable of turning their heads and stopping passes from sailing over their heads...something our's have not. And by the way, out of all the secondary players I mentioned above four of them we did not even attempt to resign and two of them never made it out of their rookie contracts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sad.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right wing nutjobs unite!  lmao

Oh my.  You a big fan of Hitler, too?  Hey, maybe you can invent a time machine and go back in time and try to mirror outdated political ideas and implement ultra conservative ideas that would make ol Adolf blush?   lol

You older dopes are so dumb. Please don't vote just get out of the way so you don't destroy everyone else;s future like you already have tried to do.

[/QUOTE]

YOU of the multiple screen names:  Of all of the things you have done in this world if any,  the one that will become you the most is your leaving it [world]. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

rusty please get some new sayings the collge thing doesnt work cause you know no one on here in real life.Get off your high horse thinking you know it all.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

This topic was a wildfire when I suggested it a day after the DUI bust... another good example of why people should post with logic and not emotion.

Again I know this is just another flamewar thread and nobody is actually paying attention to football discussions, but I said this the day after he got arrested and got harangued for it...

.. wait, am I talking to myself?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sad.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh my.  You a big fan of Hitler, too?  Hey, maybe you can invent a time machine and go back in time and try to mirror outdated political ideas and implement ultra conservative ideas that would make ol Adolf blush?   lol

You older dopes are so dumb. Please don't vote just get out of the way so you don't destroy everyone else;s future like you already have tried to do.

[/QUOTE]

YOU of the multiple screen names:  Of all of the things you have done in this world if any,  the one that will become you the most is your leaving it [world]. 

[/QUOTE]

Funny now the mods allow your request for my death above to stay, but my response, which was in no way worse, removed.

Hey dopey without a college degree....Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

obviously you failed reading comprehension in elementary school. I did not request your death. Try reading it again namecaller!!!! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

"That charge is obviously less severe than the murder charge"

really? ya think?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

[QUOTE]Yeah he has been spot on for the most part with the cuts (a few young guys from camps he cut went on and did well, but that is expected when we bring so many in and have to release so many). I think he has done poorly drafting secondary players overall...Merriweather, Chung, Dowling, Butler, Wheatly...and I'm not ready to put McCourty in the hall of fame like some others around here. He did draft Asante Samual - who I thought was overrated. He drafted Hobbs, who was a try hard undersized, average type. He drafted that kid from Illinois to play corner and converted him to safety...he went on to help us and have a solid career. Supposedly he had a lot to do in drafting Milloy too, but I just think he has missed too much - if the kids from Rutgers he drafted work out and Tavon Wilson, I will change my mind, but I'm not holding my breath.

[/QUOTE]

Hunh? The failure is on the player himself. Picking failures is on BB. smfh

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

^^^ Ravings of a madman. Does anybody need more proof?

Sections
Shortcuts