Patriots wins for 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Re: Patriots wins for 2012

8-0 Home   Texas  ( Dec  10) and SF ( dec 16 plus a west to east trip..hopefully 1:00  most likely a 4:00 with chance for an NBC  nite game.

6-2 Road   Buffalo and Baltimore  iffy games

14-2   barring injuries  TB goes down  ??  13-3 with Mallett

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

13-3, with a weird loss to a division team; for now the Bills. Mebbe 14-2 if d gels quickly.

W  @Titans
    W  Cardinals
    L   @Ravens
    L   @Bills
    W  Broncos
    W  @Seahawks
    W  Jets
    W  @Rams
    Bye
    W  Bills
    W  Colts
    W  @Jets
    W  @Dolphins
    W  Texans
    L   49ers
    W  @Jaquars
    W  Dolphins

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

2012: 19-0
    2013: 19-0
    2014: 17-2 Three Peat

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots wins for 2012:
    [QUOTE]13-3, with a weird loss to a division team; for now the Bills. Mebbe 14-2 if d gels quickly. W  @Titans W  Cardinals L   @Ravens L   @Bills W  Broncos W  @Seahawks W  Jets W  @Rams Bye W  Bills W  Colts W  @Jets W  @Dolphins W  Texans L   49ers W  @Jaquars W  Dolphins
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]

We could beat the Ravens. We just did it in the playoffs and we can beat the 9ers at home. Don't see why everyone has a losing against Ravens. It is not like we haven't ever beat them in the past.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I am with kansaspatriot. I see a high win sit. here at least 14-2

Go Pats!

Brady plays even better this year then last.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots wins for 2012 : We could beat the Ravens. We just did it in the playoffs and we can beat the 9ers at home. Don't see why everyone has a losing against Ravens. It is not like we haven't ever beat them in the past.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]
    I think it's just that most people aren't going to predict 16-0.  Realistically, they will probably lose some games.  There's no reason GB lost to KC last year, they are certainly capable of winning but they didn't.  Sometimes good teams lose to bad ones, mediocre ones, and good ones.  So yeah, they can beat Baltimore, but Baltimore on the road is a tough game, so if you asked most people what game is the toughest they would probably say Baltimore.

They will probably be favored in every game they play if they come out strong.  The only game I remember last year where they weren't favored was against the Jets who were coming off a big winning streak and NE had dropped 2 straight. 

I think 14-2. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Patriots wins for 2012": [QUOTE]13-3, super bowl victory Home:   49ers W , Bills W , Cardinals W , Colts W , Dolphins W , Jets W , Texans W , Broncos  L Away:   Bills L , Dolphins W , Jaguars W , Jets W , Rams W , Seahawks W , Titans W, Ravens L Posted by p-dogg81[/QUOTE] You have them losing to Peyton Manning at home? Put your hand over your mouth my friend.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Patriots wins for 2012": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots wins for 2012 : 2012: drunk 2013: stoned 2014: rehab Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE] Maybe, but NY fans will probably be all three just in 2012 after what happens to the Jets and Giants.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots wins for 2012 : We could beat the Ravens. We just did it in the playoffs and we can beat the 9ers at home. Don't see why everyone has a losing against Ravens. It is not like we haven't ever beat them in the past.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

sure, we're 2-1 in the past 3 games, but we escaped with the two wins...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]I'll go with 14-2.  It's an awesome team.  It has been an awesome team for years.  To pick 14-2, you need a chance that if things break right the team can go 16-0.  Usually something or other breaks wrong, but not always. The Pats play in a surprisingly weak division.  Miami has to lay in a new playbook.  The New York Jets recently dove into a hornet's nest when at least one of their players didn't feel like winning the final game and making the playoffs.  Buffalo had some "Happy New Year" player motivation issues of its own.  The three teams haven't got one real quarterback between them. As usual, the team has salted away some pretty good draft picks going into the draft. The ten or so free agent signings have not disappointed me.  The Patriots save their cap money for crucial players.
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

some aspects of the team are awesome, others....not so much.  I'm not sure if the term awesome is applicable when the d is ranked as low as it was in 2011.

Now, I would say that - on paper, we are in a good position to succeed this coming season. Certainly, should not do any worse  vs. 2011. And the D only has one way to go