Patriot's Worst Nightmare or Patriot Nirvanna?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Patriot's Worst Nightmare or Patriot Nirvanna?

Let the debate begin Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Patriot's Worst Nightmare or Patriot Nirvanna?

Now that it's here...

...it had to be.

Wouldn't want it any other way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I love it. Gives us plenty to talk about for the next two weeks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Lets see we got revenge on the Broncos, the Ravens. Lets gp fr the hat trick and pound the overrated Giants

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Patriot's Worst Nightmare or Patriot Nirvanna?:
    [QUOTE]Lets see we got revenge on the Broncos, the Ravens. Lets gp fr the hat trick and pound the overrated Giants
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's gonna be easy.  I think the Ravens game will definitely prepare us better for the Giants.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The Giants just happen to be the NFC representative in the SB.  Either way you put it, the Pats have to outplay that team.  You know INDY will be rooting for that Manning, won't they??!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

I will allow Bart Scott answer this Question:

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]The Giants just happen to be the NFC representative in the SB.  Either way you put it, the Pats have to outplay that team.  You know INDY will be rooting for that Manning, won't they??!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

whether it's coincidence, fate, or fixed.....the rematch is a media mogul's wettest dream right now...lol. No, Indy won't be rootin for the Patriots.

I expect it to be closer than most pats fans want it to be, but wouldn't be hurt if we blow the Giants away....lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Patriots continuing Samsara or Patriots attaining Nirvana?

Samsara is the endless journey and the neverending cycle.  Samsara is the journey of birth, death, and rebirth (and on and on), which you need to give a concerted and conscious effort to put and end to, in order to garner Fulfillment.  Samsara is the illusion, and the result is non-attainment and never reaching the pinnacle.  Samsara, is the journey, and the journey is composed of your intentional acts, actions, thoughts, mindsets, and perceptions.  The highest goal of this "journey" (samsara) will forever be voided by these harmful causal agents which will negatively effect you (cause & effect of Karma's actions and Thoughts) actually reaching the goal of Nirvana.  Karma's negative effects are less the result of divine retribution, but more as the resulting offshoots of selfish & unworthy desires, impartialties of hate/bias clouding up & diminishing more objective perceptions of the way things really are (Karma is somewhere along the lines of self-centered & self-fulfilled delusions).  Every person receives and is subject to and is influenced BY, the effects of your good or bad karmic actions and thoughts.  Nirvana (non-breathing-ness) is achieved by purifying Karma (your causes and those any & every specific effects it brings down), which only then extinguishes Samsara (cyclical journey of life, birth, Death...then Rebirth, with no ultimate finality of reaching the highest pinnacle).        

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]Patriots continuing Samsara or Patriots attaining Nirvana? Samsara is the endless journey and the neverending cycle.  Samsara is the journey of birth, death, and rebirth (and on and on), which you need to give a concerted and conscious effort to put and end to, in order to garner Fulfillment.  Samsara is the illusion, and the result is non-attainment and never reaching the pinnacle.  Samsara, is the journey, and the journey is composed of your intentional acts, actions, thoughts, mindsets, and perceptions.  The highest goal of this "journey" (samsara) will forever be voided by these harmful causal agents which will negatively effect you (cause & effect of Karma's actions and Thoughts) actually reaching the goal of Nirvana.  Karma's negative effects are less the result of divine retribution, but more as the resulting offshoots of selfish & unworthy desires, impartialties of hate/bias clouding up & diminishing more objective perceptions of the way things really are (Karma is somewhere along the lines of self-centered & self-fulfilled delusions).  Every person receives and is subject to and is influenced BY, the effects of your good or bad karmic actions and thoughts.  Nirvana (non-breathing-ness) is achieved by purifying Karma (your causes and those any & every specific effects it brings down), which only then extinguishes Samsara (cyclical journey of life, birth, Death...then Rebirth, with no ultimate finality of reaching the highest pinnacle).        
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    hey Laz Laughing

I had to read it three times, but I take it that you chose the latter? Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot's Worst Nightmare or Patriot Nirvanna? : hey Laz I had to read it three times, but I take it that you chose the latter?
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Yea, but only because I can't empower my own personal will-power in terms of seeing a torpedo wrapped aged Nicaraguan maduro cigar, as an Illusion...opposed to bad-#ss, delictable, fire-breathing celebration of My ego p#ssin' in the face of any & all, in most certainty- More righteous Universal Laws to live your life under. 

If I'm gonna keep goin' round and round, because ya know d#mn well that I ain't gonna formulate my own basest of daily desires in practice and on the pulse of Laz himself...Then The very LEAST that I CAN do, will be to make at least a 55% (slight majority) effort of mental integrity towards those whom ARE attempting to cleanse Karma, complete Samsara, and justify Nirvana (...as long as it positively directly helps me in the process. If not? Then forget it).        

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriot's Worst Nightmare or Patriot Nirvanna? : Yea, but only because I can't empower my own personal will-power in terms of seeing a torpedo wrapped aged Nicaraguan maduro cigar, as an Illusion...opposed to bad-#ss, delictable, fire-breathing celebration of My ego p#ssin' in the face of any & all, in most certainty- More righteous Universal Laws to live your life under.  If I'm gonna keep goin' round and round, because ya know d#mn well that I ain't gonna formulate my own basest of daily desires in practice and on the pulse of Laz himself...Then The very LEAST that I CAN do, will be to make at least a 55% (slight majority) effort of mental integrity towards those whom ARE attempting to cleanse Karma, complete Samsara, and justify Nirvana (...as long as it positively directly helps me in the process. If not? Then forget it).        
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

LOL, well you certainly enlighted me a lil....and at the very minimum, expanded my mind a vocabulary by at least one word!! Laughing