Patriots Zone!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Patriots Zone!

Trying out some new techniques, wanted to do something with the Battlefield 3 cover and this is what I came up with.  What do ya think?

Anyone want a bigger picture of this, visit my page on tumblr or facebook page.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

Re: Patriots Zone!

In Response to Patriots Zone!:
    [QUOTE]Trying out some new techniques, wanted to do something with the Battlefield 3 cover and this is what I came up with.  What do ya think? Anyone want a bigger picture of this, visit my page on tumblr or facebook page.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Very nice, if I may offer an opinion?

I see tanks as defense, the ultimate offense (fire power in my opinion and people of the first 2 world wars would be a battle ship).
    Putting Mr. Brady in front of such a threatening beast would be to me the best way to describe this now leathal offense.
    Putting Mr. Hightower with the Tank would be the new format of the New England D, My feelings are such that this man is going to be a hall of famer in due time and offer defensive nightmares for years to come.
    I offer some pics below for your consideration for Mr. Brady and Mr. Hightower

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots Zone!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Patriots Zone! : Very nice, if I may offer an opinion? I see tanks as defense, the ultimate offense (fire power in my opinion and people of the first 2 world wars would be a battle ship). Putting Mr. Brady in front of such a threatening beast would be to me the best way to describe this now leathal offense. Putting Mr. Hightower with the Tank would be the new format of the New England D, My feelings are such that this man is going to be a hall of famer in due time and offer defensive nightmares for years to come. I offer some pics below for your consideration for Mr. Brady and Mr. Hightower
    Posted by Stommpper[/QUOTE]
    Great ideas Stommpper!  Maybe my next one will be the same Battlefield background with some defensive players in it, Wilfork, Mayo, Hightower, Spikes, maybe Jones too and then another with Battleships and Brady, maybe Gronk, Hernandez, Welker, Lloyd. 

Awesome!! Thanks for the ideas. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Another nice one, TFB12.  BF3 is the real deal if you game...but I kinda like Stommpper's battleship thing.

Just curious...how long does each one of these take you to complete?  Love the work.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Sorry for the double post, but your shot of BB wearing the bunny ears just made my day. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Another nice one, TFB12.  BF3 is the real deal if you game...but I kinda like Stommpper's battleship thing. Just curious...how long does each one of these take you to complete?  Love the work.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words. 

The only gaming I do is Madden and NCAA football.  When I seen the BF3 cover a while back I wanted to do something with it but didn't know what until last night.  This one probably took 6 hours, mainly because I was learning how to do the orange glow and then ended up dowing the whole thing twice.  Photoshops that I don't have to learn new things in order to do the picture can be done within an hour, sometimes 2 depending on how many things I add to it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry for the double post, but your shot of BB wearing the bunny ears just made my day. 
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

I was laughing the whole time doing that one!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Patriots Zone!:
    [QUOTE]Trying out some new techniques, wanted to do something with the Battlefield 3 cover and this is what I came up with.  What do ya think? Anyone want a bigger picture of this, visit my page on tumblr or facebook page.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

AWESOME

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Zone! : I was laughing the whole time doing that one!!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

You mind if I make that my wallpaper?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Zone! : You mind if I make that my wallpaper?
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]
    Please do!  Thanks!!

Sections
Shortcuts