Patroits Lockerroom Uncut

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Patroits Lockerroom Uncut

Anyone catch Maroneys comments ?"Gotta stop dancing,hit the hole hard, get back to basics, be abeast like excollege teammate M.Barber-
     Maybe mentally he finally gets it.we'll see sunday.
    Any word on another headcase wr Joey Galloway ? How did he practice,will he play sunday?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from softserve. Show softserve's posts

Re: Patroits Lockerroom Uncut

The time for words is over. Everyone wants to see action from this guy,not just against Denver but every week. He's a first round pick act like one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Patroits Lockerroom Uncut:
    Anyone catch Maroneys comments ?"Gotta stop dancing,hit the hole hard, get back to basics, be abeast like excollege teammate M.Barber-  Maybe mentally he finally gets it.we'll see sunday. Any word on another headcase wr Joey Galloway ? How did he practice,will he play sunday?
    Posted by dwhite1220

He can "think" about things all that he wants.....just because he thinks about being like Barber doesn't make it so.....lol.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to Patroits Lockerroom Uncut:
    Anyone catch Maroneys comments ?"Gotta stop dancing,hit the hole hard, get back to basics, be abeast like excollege teammate M.Barber-  Maybe mentally he finally gets it.we'll see sunday. Any word on another headcase wr Joey Galloway ? How did he practice,will he play sunday?
    Posted by dwhite1220
    He needs to stop talking about picking up the slack, and act like a first round pick. Act like your the best RB on the Team, carry yourself that way.His comment that, I don't think I can carry the load myself, I have help. Mentally this kid knows nothing about being great, Physically he has good talent.Where is the guy who down the stretch had 100 yard games in 07. The guy that looked like a dominating back against the Bengals. No other great back wants to share the Load Laurence. ACT the part the become then the Part.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

I could care less if he "acts like a first round pick" or not. I just want him to play well. He's played well before, no reason to think he can't do it again. Hopefully he pulls it together.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xavyre. Show xavyre's posts

A little late in his football career to be just figuring now he should hit the hole and not dance. Maybe he should have realized that when he was...oh say maybe 10 years old?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

its not 2 late for maroney... Its unfortunate, but his career has been sidestepped due to injuries... Being a RB in the league is tough enough, and when u keep getting injured every year, obv. u will change some things, which is where the dancing comes from... He wants to not get injured so he dances and looks for better lanes, but hopefully he has realized, if he keeps doing that, he wont be injured but he might not have a job left...
    He def. has the talent, and believe it or not, he is a better COMPLETE back than he was before... This year, the pats are letting him catch the ball... So if he can ever get back to rushing like he used to, he'll be very good...
    I still am a believer and a fan, and although it is very frustrating, i will support him through this year...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

it is too late for maroney. whatever "it" is, to be a good NFL back, this guy just doesnt have it. the injuries arent an excuse anymore. after seeing fred taylor in the first few games, i'm finally reminded of what an NFL back should be. he hits the line hard, doesn't go down with the first hit, keeps driving for extra yardage until the play is fully over. and he's old and has had plenty of injuries. maroney has had more than enough chances...in fact he is one of the very few players that BB has ever stuck with this long based only on draft status rather than actual production. i have no idea why, maybe he shows something in practice. but i think we've all seen the results on the field and its time to accept the fact that he is who he has been and he ain't getting any better.

Sections
Shortcuts