Pats 7; Opps 1; Refs 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

Pats 7; Opps 1; Refs 2

The title says it all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Pats 7; Opps 1; Refs 2

so true

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I know I am repeating myself here..  regardless of the BS nature of the calls, the record says 7 - 3 and we simply have to move on.  Talking about it ad nauseum may sooth the soul as more folks than not agree the Pats were hosed.  Those are the breaks. Win some, lose some.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Pats 7 Mother Nature 1 Refs 2

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know I am repeating myself here..  regardless of the BS nature of the calls, the record says 7 - 3 and we simply have to move on.  Talking about it ad nauseum may sooth the soul as more folks than not agree the Pats were hosed.  Those are the breaks. Win some, lose some.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. That was the drum being beaten after the Jets game. Didn't do much did it? They bagged another one. It isn't soothing. Its about keeping it up. Not letting up. Not losing sight of the fact that it isn't imperfection, or mistakes, or happenstance.  Its planned, set up to take shots when they can. To go with the win some lose some works when its legitimate. It doesn't when its not. Be funny if a bunch of New Englanders started the movement to take down the NFL as it currently stands. Be quite an impressive feat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am actually looking at it differently:

1. That was Carolina's SB.  They acted like it was the biggest game in their history.   

2. They barely won at home and we have no idea what would have happened on that last final play.  Brady hit Thompkins vs the Saints to win it, who knows what would have happened?

3. With all 3 losses, in each case, our team was nowhere near in good position in terms of being near full health or seeing fair officiating at the end of the game.

If you add all that up and then take away Ridley's fumble from last night, we kick a FG to win that game.

My point is, adverse, odd situations (monsoon in Cincy with no Gronk or Amendola) are really the only reasons why we have 3 road losses. We were in each game.

This will either pay off in the end or it won't. I am betting it does.

[/QUOTE]

Thats fine now, but what about Denver eh? What shenanigans will be pulled then? Then you are 7-4 and quite frankly could be starting to slip out of the playoff picture. It can go south extremely fast. One loss in the NFL is bad. To have 2 directly handed to the opposing team doesn't do you any favors. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1. That was Carolina's SB.  They acted like it was the biggest game in their history.   

2. They barely won at home and we have no idea what would have happened on that last final play.  Brady hit Thompkins vs the Saints to win it, who knows what would have happened?

3. With all 3 losses, in each case, our team was nowhere near in good position in terms of being near full health or seeing fair officiating at the end of the game.

If you add all that up and then take away Ridley's fumble from last night, we kick a FG to win that game.

My point is, adverse, odd situations (monsoon in Cincy with no Gronk or Amendola) are really the only reasons why we have 3 road losses. We were in each game.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes any team that beats the Pats, it becomes their superbowl.  The stench of arrogance is why the entire nation mocks you and all Pats fans for cryinhg about the refs.  A team that has not won a superbowl in a decade and you claim that this team is all of the other teams superbowls, not say the Ravens, the Giants, The Steelers, The Packers, you know, a team that has won a recent superbowl.  The stink of arrogance, second only to the stink of McCourty from last night.  Dude got abused, as did Talib.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep, Carolina forces a fumble with their stellar D and you just want to take it away like it was an errant pass.  Just pathetic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pats fans cannot move on.  They can't move on from Spygate, can't move on from Richard Seymour, can't move on from Welker, can't move on period.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes any team that beats the Pats, it becomes their superbowl.  The stench of arrogance is why the entire nation mocks you and all Pats fans for cryinhg about the refs.  A team that has not won a superbowl in a decade and you claim that this team is all of the other teams superbowls, not say the Ravens, the Giants, The Steelers, The Packers, you know, a team that has won a recent superbowl.  The stink of arrogance, second only to the stink of McCourty from last night.  Dude got abused, as did Talib.

[/QUOTE]

Another insightful post from a troll. Sigh. Explain the arrogance of the Jets and all their bluster, year after year. Everything they do is spectacular. Gino is Namath. Whatever. The Pats should have won the '07 Super Bowl but got hosed and had Welker caught that 4th quarter pass, the '11 Super Bowl as well. Other than that they lost the '11 fair and square. Not crying about that one. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Game over. Move on to the next one.  You guys are embarrassing the rest of us.  I don't think the Packers fan base cried as much as ours and their call was so much worse.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep, Carolina forces a fumble with their stellar D and you just want to take it away like it was an errant pass.  Just pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

Stellar D?  I am fairly sure we ran and passed all over them and stormed down the field for 60 yards in under a minute last night.

Hardly "stellar".

If Carolina's is "stellar", then so is ours.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry, with the game on the line and the lead the Pats gave up an 80+ yard drive to the Panthers, ending with a TD burning McCourty.  With the Panthers using the clock in a prevent D and the help of the refs with a bogus call for PI against Dobson, ZERO points.  The Panthers used the clock to their advantage and were willing to give up pass plays.  Since when is 296 yards on 40 attempts considered passing all over anyone?  That Pats D gave up more rushing yards to Cam than any RB had on the Pats.  Hilarious.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Game over. Move on to the next one.  You guys are embarrassing the rest of us.  I don't think the Packers fan base cried as much as ours and their call was so much worse.

[/QUOTE]

It isn't about the call. Its bigger than that. God, why can't people see that. Its about manipulating the league to their wants. You are embarrasing because you refuse to admit that something very bad is happening right in front of your eyes, and it isn't just the Pariots. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
     A team that has not won a superbowl in a decade.      

I love when Jests fans say stuff like this.

Breaking news--the jests have not won the afc title, let alone a SB in well over 4 decades. Haha!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Breaking news--the jests have not won the afc title, let alone a SB in well over 4 decades. Haha!

[/QUOTE]

Yep and you don't see the Jets claiming that it's every other teams superbowl when the play them as Pats fans do.  Get it?  The stench of arrogance must be effecting your ability to comprehend.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep and you don't see the Jets claiming that it's every other teams superbowl when the play them as Pats fans do.  Get it?  The stench of arrogance must be effecting your ability to comprehend.

[/QUOTE]

That's because they are a bad team. Jets and Super Bowl just don't go together. Get it?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's because they are a bad team. Jets and Super Bowl just don't go together. Get it?

[/QUOTE]

Sure, yeah and the stench of arrogance remains.  A team loses to the Pats, no talk of it being their superbowl, say the three teams that lost to NE by a total of 8 points.  A few teams beat them and it was becasue it was theri superbowl and they tried extra super duperty hard to win, unlike every other week.  It is why Pats fans are mocked and hated around the country. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure, yeah and the stench of arrogance remains.  A team loses to the Pats, no talk of it being their superbowl, say the three teams that lost to NE by a total of 8 points.  A few teams beat them and it was becasue it was theri superbowl and they tried extra super duperty hard to win, unlike every other week.  It is why Pats fans are mocked and hated around the country. 

[/QUOTE]

Obviously the reason you are trolling here. I can feel your jealousy and anger. Pls don't stop;)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It isn't about the call. Its bigger than that. God, why can't people see that. Its about manipulating the league to their wants. You are embarrasing because you refuse to admit that something very bad is happening right in front of your eyes, and it isn't just the Pariots. 

[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts