Pats after Ahmad Bradshaw?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: Pats after Ahmad Bradshaw?

we have a pretty full stable of RB's as it is.  I don't see any room for him especially if we want the continued development of ridley and vareen with the potential for bolden and blount with washington as the KR and 3rd down back.

with enough thrust, pigs fly just fine!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm not a big Bradshaw fan.  He has ball security issues.  NFL avg fumble % for running backs 2010-2012 is 1.036%; Bradshaw's over that same period is 1.646%. 

My 2 cents.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I'm not a big Bradshaw fan.  He has ball security issues.  NFL avg fumble % for running backs 2010-2012 is 1.036%; Bradshaw's over that same period is 1.646%. 

My 2 cents.

That was basically one bad year in 2010.  He's never had elite ball security, but wasn't terrible the past 2 seasons.  I think the interesting element here is his pass protection.  If we were to add him I believe he would immediately be the best back in pass pro on the team.  With his health issues though I doubt he'd get more than 7-10 touches a game.  Good player though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

F*k Bradshaw, I cant stand him. He is nothing special and probably done after his injury. He is not better than any backs we have and why the article headlines that the Pats could get involved after Ahmad mentioned it, means nothing. Sorry Ahmad, not enough room for you in here today with all the tebow talk. Non story

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

My 2 cents.

That was basically one bad year in 2010.  He's never had elite ball security, but wasn't terrible the past 2 seasons.  I think the interesting element here is his pass protection.  If we were to add him I believe he would immediately be the best back in pass pro on the team.  With his health issues though I doubt he'd get more than 7-10 touches a game.  Good player though.

You're right about 2010 (7 fumbles) and if he only got 7-10 touches a game I'm not sure that I'd have a problem with him.  

Oh and I recalc'ed his career fumble percentage without any of his 2010 stats and his percentage gets even worse (1.86%).   Ridley, OTH, who gets dinged on this board periodically over ball security (and rightfully so) has a career (I know, 2 years) % of 1.326%.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Not really sure he adds a whole lot. NE already has a stable of decent RBs.

Maybe he could be a hair better than what they have if he reverts to his best form ever. 

Maybe not. 

If there are WRs hanging around .... that's a different story. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

moot point, he was signed by the colts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

injury prone, free agent, will come on the cheap, waiting to see if another team signs him or not, Yup this sounds like a  perfect pats player , bring him in!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Doesn't he get alot of migraines?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Bradshaw has reportedly signed a one year deal with the Colts: http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/35481/Schefter--Colts-sign-Ahmad-Bradshaw-to-one-year-deal/Default.aspx

Sections
Shortcuts