Pats Alternate Jersey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Pats Alternate Jersey

Dont get me wrong, Im a fan of the red and white throwbacks we wore against NYJ last sunday.

But the other day I couldnt help but notice what a modified red alternate jersey would look like and if fans would like it. Im talking about taking the regular blue/white jersey we have now. Take that jersey and make ZERO design changes to it, just make it red.

What would you guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Re: Pats Alternate Jersey

TFB12 could do a photoshop so we could take a gander

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I would prefer they go back to the old unis permanantly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Alternate Jersey:
    [QUOTE]I would prefer they go back to the old unis permanantly.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Home games we sport the uniforms of today and away we sport the white jersey with the white pat patriot helmet??? Mix it up a little...The red throw back uniforms are to plain and red is just ugly!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

TFB12, 

Obviously it would need a little touching up in real life but good job. I think it would look sweet

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Looks like a falcons jersey.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Pats Alternate Jersey:
    [QUOTE]Dont get me wrong, Im a fan of the red and white throwbacks we wore against NYJ last sunday. But the other day I couldnt help but notice what a modified red alternate jersey would look like and if fans would like it. Im talking about taking the regular blue/white jersey we have now. Take that jersey and make ZERO design changes to it, just make it red. What would you guys think?
    Posted by orangecrush28[/QUOTE]

I good but into it, if the old helmet logo went on the silver helmet.

I bet TFB12 can't photoshop that one. Wink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Looks cool, but his head is not centered.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'll be honest, the one thing I've never liked about the Pats is their logo.  I just don't like logos that have people's faces in them, whether it's Pat Patriot or Elvis. The old tri-corner hat logo is dated now, but something more symbolic like that would be more appealing to me.   

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

I would like to see the old logo replace flying elvis and otherwise keep the current uniforms.  Flying Elivs has nver done it for me and although I still love the old throwbacks.. our success has been with blue and silver so I'd want to keep that.  I think Pat Patriot would look really cool on the current helmets.  Another nice touch would be to add center stripe on the helmets

Of course I'd actaully have to see it but it looks cool in my minds eye !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]I would like to see the old logo replace flying elvis and otherwise keep the current uniforms.  Flying Elivs has nver done it for me and although I still love the old throwbacks.. our success has been with blue and silver so I'd want to keep that.  I think Pat Patriot would look really cool on the current helmets.  Another nice touch would be to add center stripe on the helmets Of course I'd actaully have to see it but it looks cool in my minds eye !!
    Posted by rxmsg[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those plain looking, dull silver helmets are just screaming for a blue streak down the middle. agree 100%

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]I think they should come up with a new helmet. Keep it silver, but erase the Elvis and go with an emblem like this: Remove the "Boston" from it and then put a circle around this logo.  Make the background of the circle white so it shows up against the silver helmet. "Patriot blue" stripe down the middle of the silver helmet. Similar to how the Raiders have their logo, except with this on there. I like the idea of a red 3rd jersey also. The silver one never worked for me.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Pats eyes look like he's a zombie in this logo

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArmyPatsFan. Show ArmyPatsFan's posts

I am perfectly fine with the uniforms we have now.  No offense to the classics, but we didn't win any Super Bowls in them.  In the 12 yrs we've worn the current ones, we have won 3 of 4 super bowls and only missed the playoffs 3 times.  In the old unis, we were slaughtered by the Bears in one of the worst defeats in SB history.  Plus, there were more lean yrs than good ones. 
    Plus on a history note, anyone else wonder why if we are the Patriots, we would be wearing a uni of primarily red?  The Redcoats were the enemy of the original New England Patriots.  Plus, Pat Patriot is wearing blue on the old logo.  I wouldn't mind them taking the old uni and making a swap of the red for blue and putting Pat on again.  Thoughts?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArmyPatsFan. Show ArmyPatsFan's posts

The blue top and brown/tan pants wouldn't be too bad.  It def would look good from a historical standpoint.  And what better way to get back on top of the football world than to channel the minutemen who helped start this great country! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What, nobody likes these that were leaked about a year ago?

P.S. I did not make these

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oh-my-beard. Show oh-my-beard's posts

Like some of you guys have said... I would love to see the pats clad in the Boston Patriots orginal unis and helmets (hats and numbers). I think that is by far the coolest helmet logo the pats have ever had.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]What, nobody likes these that were leaked about a year ago? P.S. I did not make these
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Captain America uni

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Not everything that's old is classic and some things don't need to be resurected. The old Pat the patriot logo was pretty lame and the new one isn't much better. The old one looked kind of cool until you got close enough to see it was a poorly drawn bizarro colonial man who is apparently playing center. It's odd that with so many symbolic images of America the Pats have yet to find a great logo. I like the original badge look but remove Pat and put in a symbol. I like 13 stars in a circle. Bald eagle would be an option if the dream team hadn't taken it first. If we're going to go classic, go classic America not classic Pats IMO. Pay homage to the old pats by keeping the badge.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]Not everything that's old is classic and some things don't need to be resurected. The old Pat the patriot logo was pretty lame and the new one isn't much better. The old one looked kind of cool until you got close enough to see it was a poorly drawn bizarro colonial man who is apparently playing center. It's odd that with so many symbolic images of America the Pats have yet to find a great logo. I like the original badge look but remove Pat and put in a symbol. I like 13 stars in a circle. Bald eagle would be an option if the dream team hadn't taken it first. If we're going to go classic, go classic America not classic Pats IMO. Pay homage to the old pats by keeping the badge.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Or maybe six stars in a circle to represent the six New England states.  Or how about this .  .  . six stars arranged as the laces on a football:

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

If we're talking logo changes, while I'm a big fan of Pat Patriot, and always have been, the team didn't have much success while he adorned their helmets.

So how about co-opting elements of the UMass Minutemen logo and slapping that on their helmets?

I'd keep the blue jerseys and silver helmets, too, because as much as I like the old red uniforms, historically they never made any sense since the Brits were the redcoats and the Continentals wore blue.

Sections
Shortcuts