Pats are Favorites in 2009

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

The Patriots are favored to win the Super Bowl next year at 6-1. http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/6222588.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The key phrase in that article is "Brady's probable return".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Leon has made such a remarkeable recovery with all the medication and treatment he has been receiving, let's all give him a hand!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

I think if the Patriots make a few changes on the defensive side of the ball,and with the return of Brady, I would also agree that the Patriots will be favored next year. Even though Tom Brady always seems to be layed back, and pretty classy, he must have a fire inside him, or he would have never became the great player that he has. Although I dread watching him throw those quick passes to welker, which makes it almost impossible for a team like the Steelers to have any opportunity to sack him, I've said for years that he throws the long-ball better than just about anyone who's played the game. You cannot overlook his leadership either. Even though The Pats have handled the Steelers over the past decade, I'm looking forward to Tom Brady's return, it will make for an exciting year next season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I agree that with Brady back we will be back in teh thick of it but to be honest I dont care what the pundits have to say, I dont like being the favored team I like being the underdogg, I know our days of being teh underdoggs are over but what I mean is I could give two sh*ts what teh media thinks, they thought we cheated and even though they had no proff the ran with it anyway, last offseason they all said it was going to be a Cowboys VS Patriots Super Bowl and neither team made the playoffs. They are clueless.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Thanks for the kind words Steelcurtain, that is quite a classy post. Wish more people could appreciate quality football and stop all the hating. Good luck to your Steelers in the Super Bowl!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

M

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Better fix that defense1st.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

i guess you're right-- those las vegas oddsmakers are delusional patriots fans.

[Quote]You fools are ignorant if you think Brady is going to step back in after being out a year and not be rusty as hell and lot slower. He will not be the Brady of old and the Patriots will not rock next season as your arrogant, precoscious little minds want to think. Keep dreaming you fools!!!![/Quote]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[Quote]You fools are ignorant if you think Brady is going to step back in after being out a year and not be rusty as hell and lot slower. He will not be the Brady of old and the Patriots will not rock next season as your arrogant, precoscious little minds want to think. Keep dreaming you fools!!!![/Quote]

Now there you go showing your ignorance of the Pats again. Everybody that watches the Pats knows Brady has always been the slowest guy on the team. And everybody also knows you can't get any slower that he already was. If anything, with all the rehab, he will probably be faster than he was.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]I think if the Patriots make a few changes on the defensive side of the ball,and with the return of Brady, I would also agree that the Patriots will be favored next year. Even though Tom Brady always seems to be layed back, and pretty classy, he must have a fire inside him, or he would have never became the great player that he has. Although I dread watching him throw those quick passes to welker, which makes it almost impossible for a team like the Steelers to have any opportunity to sack him, I've said for years that he throws the long-ball better than just about anyone who's played the game. You cannot overlook his leadership either. Even though The Pats have handled the Steelers over the past decade, I'm looking forward to Tom Brady's return, it will make for an exciting year next season.[/Quote]

WOW! You are the classiest Steeler fan that i have ever encountered.

Do you remember just a few years ago, everyone was saying that Brady had a weak arm and couldn't throw the long ball because the Pats had to revert to the Dink-n-Dunk with no running game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Do you remember just a few years ago, everyone was saying that Brady had a weak arm and couldn't throw the long ball because the Pats had to revert to the Dink-n-Dunk with no running game.

I remember it well. A lot of Patriots fans were saying the same thing about Tom, it wasn't just the trolls! Now I'm hearing the same thing about Cassel in his first year starting. It will be interesting to see how he develops in the coming years. He sure seemed to be able to toss it down the field by the end of the season. I saw as many balls actually dropped by Moss as I saw bad throws by Cassel...unless he was being hit while he was throwing. I truly hope if they trade him it's to an NFC team!

Sections
Shortcuts