Pats are going 19-0 this year.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Plastics017. Show Plastics017's posts

Pats are going 19-0 this year.

Seriously, I think they're going to do it this year...  They look primed and loaded!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Pats are going 19-0 this year.

I've been having those thoughts a lot lately and I'm not even sure I want that pressure put on the team although it'd be sweet justice to go 19-0, forever be known as the greatest team in the history of the game, and oh yeah, shut that clown, Mercury Morris, up.

Still, I don't see it happening =\

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

-_-...In the entire history of the NFL, only two teams have gone undefeated in the  regular season. Only one team has gone undefeated the entire year, to say that a team with the same QB and head coach will do it again is like saying Adriana Lima wants to have my first born son. It ain't happening. 

14-2 is what I'm looking at for the season. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

yea, 19-0...we had our chance...don't see it happening but I do see a dominating team much like the 85 bears...only with a much better  O....gonna lose a couple somewhere along the way especially if any key players go down...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Very tough schedule (at least on paper).

I'd be happy with 13-3 and a first round bye.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

We need to get out of the Box fast. We seem to be a step ahead of most teams right now which is good. I've watched a ton of preseason games and I have yet to see a team that's been as impressive as the Pats. That's mostly because we are returning so many starters but also because we have made many upgrades. Strong coaching is going to give us an edge early.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

i don't know if I can handle another one of those.  That wore me down as a spectator last time.  Then again, it would be the football story of the era after all they've been through and achieved.  For as Jonny Most used to say after an opposing player missed a free throw, "and justice prevails!!", we will all feel the same.  I imagine they're playing at least two of the three, Pitt, Ravens, Philly. Tuff later season games if that's when they are.  I'll be real happy if they win 13 and beat the Jets both times.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

OK Rex Ryan, don't go licking anyone's feet just yet - you actually have to play the season. 

We should just focus on one game at a time. Starting with MIA on 9/12...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

18 - 1 again.  But this time the loss will be in the regular season!!  :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

23-0.  Undefeated bell to bell.

Just kidding.  NOT gonna happen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Pats are going 19-0 this year.:
    [QUOTE]Very tough schedule (at least on paper). I'd be happy with 13-3 and a first round bye.
    Posted by hardright[/QUOTE]

Pretty much the same schedule as 2007 except Chiefs instead of Ravens. Right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

I'm going to see if I can get grant money for a qualitative study of the psychological effect the imperfect season has had on patriots fans. Play video of the Pat/Giants superbowl and interview die hard fans, see if there are higher rates of alcoholism, abuse, high bp, stroke, divorce etc . 

Then if the Pats win the superbowl this year re-interview the study participants and see if they have improved, or still act negatively that the regular season record was only 12-4, or 11-3 etc.

I would also have one interviewer who looks strikingly similar to mercury morris to see if that triggers any reactions.

This is why they call it the regular season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

No duh

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

It took me 2 years to get over that SB

This years NFC team will be way better than
     the Giant team who got hot at the right time

I will root for them to demolish the jets and Giants
    on the way to winning the SB

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

19-0 based on 2 pre-season performances?  Cuh' mon Man!  Never will happen again.  Sorry.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

id be happy if the pats went 10-6 and made the playoffs as long as we can win a damn playoff game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Baby steps. Let's just try to win a playoff game this time.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I was saying the same thing to some co-workers here in Tucson knowing it could happen but in some ways wishing it doesn't because the pressure on the team at superbowl time would be rediculous!!! But how sweet it would be to shut up the crackhead once and for all. In the end we will stumble somewhere I'm just sick of it being in the post season. Go Pats, and lets get #4 this season!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Winning the SB is all that counts, regardless of record... ask the 2007 Giants!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

agree king...that would be poetic justice....

I'm still not fully recovered from the 1st 18-1.....to ELI of all people!!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from teamspike. Show teamspike's posts

In Response to Re: Pats are going 19-0 this year.:
    [QUOTE]-_-...In the entire history of the NFL, only two teams have gone undefeated in the  regular season. Only one team has gone undefeated the entire year, to say that a team with the same QB and head coach will do it again is like saying Adriana Lima wants to have my first born son. It ain't happening.  14-2 is what I'm looking at for the season. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

wouldn't having the same QB and head coach make it MORE likely to happen again? I'm not saying the possibility is huge, just don't understand your logic that somehow having the genius and TB makes it harder for us to go undefeated.

Sections
Shortcuts