Pats are now ranked 10th in ESPN power rankings...Where will we be next week?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Pats are now ranked 10th in ESPN power rankings...Where will we be next week?

We dropped from second. Falcons are fourth. Jets (8), Dolphins (19), Bills (21).

Is this about right? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Pats are now ranked 10th in ESPN power rankings...Where will we be next week?

I think that's fair.  Come November and December I'm sure we'll be back at or near the top.  These power rankings really don't mean much though.  That said, we all check them; even those who hate them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Pats are now ranked 10th in ESPN power rankings...Where will we be next week?

In Response to Pats are now ranked 10th in ESPN power rankings...Where will we be next week?:
    We dropped from second. Falcons are fourth.  Jets (8), Dolphins (19), Bills (21). Is this about right? 
    Posted by bubbakilla

Nope! Bills are 1-1 and 21st and the Phins who are 0-2 are 19th? Since I think we are going to win on Sunday, and win big, we are going to bump back up to the single digits. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

those power rankins are there only to generate page hits and fuel debates that generate more page hits, without offering any analysis or insight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

I check thoses rankings like 3 or 4 times a day!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

NEforever .... do you have a gambling problem????
    =)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

In Response to Re: Pats are now ranked 10th in ESPN power rankings...Where will we be next week?:
    those power rankins are there only to generate page hits and fuel debates that generate more page hits, without offering any analysis or insight.
    Posted by mnp3a
    if we were listed #1, would u not be repeating that as many were when we were second or first for most of the preseason or early in the season?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

If the Pats were a college team I might care, but add in the fact that it's ESPN and I care less.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

bubba, i didn't like those rankings either. except maybe to extrapolate how tough the schedule was going to be.

when was the last time that the highest ranked team, either the first or the last week, went on to win the super-bowl? i'm sure it has happened, is it the norm?

Sections
Shortcuts