pats are signing cleo Lemon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

pats are signing cleo Lemon

good move,or bad?to me i think its a bad move.i would rather see brian greise.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-9-94/For-experienced-QB-depth--Pats-pluck-Lemon.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Re: pats are signing cleo Lemon

In Response to pats are signing cleo Lemon:
    good move,or bad?to me i think its a bad move.i would rather see brian greise. http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-9-94/For-experienced-QB-depth--Pats-pluck-Lemon.html
    Posted by mosseffect43

Moss, you don't want to have Brian Griese around....believe me, the bucs are well rid of him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Always try to sign your biggest opponent's backup quarterbacks.  They know all the inside details about their entire offense.  They know the whole playbook, the hand signals, the various strengths and weaknesses of the players and last year's gimmick plays.

In this case the Jets haven't installed their defense or offense yet, they have a QB and a head coach both in diapers, and a number of key players aren't in camp yet.  Buffalo has TO and otherwise could be a walking disaster.  That leaves the two games with Miami.  Win them and win the division, at least.

I notice how BB apparently feels about Hoyer, Gutierrez and maybe O'Connell too.  Hoyer and Gut are undrafted types.  BB doesn't have a third QB of any stature yet, and the experienced Lemon is available. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I guess this indicates two things. One, O'Connell is not nearly as far along as Cassel was last year (and that's understandable). And two, they are definitely not interested in Vick, at least as a backup QB (thank God for small favors)! Since I doubt Bill would waste a roster spot for a guy who had very limited use or to use as a "decoy", hopefully all the bleeding hearts who love Vick will stop their incessant lobbying for those of us who know better to "give him a second chance"!!!

Sections
Shortcuts