Pats are Still looking Good!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Come on Pats fans, were 5-3 tied for 1st, Benjamin Javis Green-Ellis is the real deal and should be a great RB for the Pats for years to come. Cassel can still play good football at this level and the Pats were on Bonehead play by Dave Thomas from possibly winning this game. When Lamont and Sammy come back the Pats will be in great shape from the Cold winter, if the Colts have to come to Foxboro in Jan. The Pats will run the ball down their throats! Tough loss, but the schedule is in the Pats Favor come winter!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The good news is the Pats are still in first place. The bad news is that Buffalo's run defense is not the Colts', The division is certainly still there for the taking but I am not encouraged that the Pats could not put away a clearly sub-par Colts team. Now here comes the broken record . . . the only way the defense can protect a vulnerable secondary is by pressuring the quarterback. They simply must find a way. Still and all, Buffalo is next and that supercedes all other things.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Prairie, I wouldn't call the Colts with Bob Sanders a sub-par team, he just gives the Colts D a compeletly different look. If Bob had played last week, the Colts would have 5 win right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Grogs,

I wasn't insinuating that the Colts were a sub-par team. What I meant was that this season they are fielding a team that appears to be sub-par for them. Some of that is due to injuries and some of it may be time doing its thing on the Colts (the same way it has with the Pats).Last week on Monday Night Football i thought I heard Jaws say that the Colts were actually one of the youngest teams in the league (behind, I think, the Packers). That took me by surprise.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Things for Cassel to practice:

1. Third and long He excelled on 3rd and long tonight. Granted that last one went nowhere, but that's just cause the Colts sniffed out the screen. And I thought chucking the ball for an INT on 4th down was a good move on his part.

2. Redzone! It seems like the offense can move the ball at will until they get near paydirt. This is just a matter of experience. If Cassel can move the ball in the redzone as well as he does between the 20s come January, we'll be in good shape.

Sections
Shortcuts