PATS ARE VERY QUITE!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nellie2355. Show nellie2355's posts

PATS ARE VERY QUITE!!!!!

i like the fact that the patriots been quite that means like in 2007 that there planning something big.... wow theres been alot of pats fans on here that would love to be jets fans because there always complaining about how good the jets look and how there getting better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: PATS ARE VERY QUITE!!!!!

Pats = Ninja's

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm going to go ahead and assume you mean quiet and agree that, hopefully, this is the calm before the storm. It's a deep draft and it's spread over a long time. I expect to see more wheeling and dealing -- by all the teams -- in this draft than we've seen for a while.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

I'm not sure it means they are up to something big, more like due dilligence... which could yeild something big or not.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Well, the Pats do have the Thomas issue to address to us the fans.  It's a big question right now for us.  Will they just keep him?  I don't see why personally.  The Pats may also be waiting until the draft is over to sign some guys.  To fill the holes that the draft didn't take care of or where they don't feel there is enough competition.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Quiet?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Pats are very quiche maybe? is that what you meant?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I still sense Dwayne Bowe in our future.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Yes, they have been quite quiet. The excitement will be during the draft.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

This is more the norm. Seldom do they make a lot of moves early. And the last two times they did it was mixed results. AD came with a lot of hoopla, but never lived up to our expectations. Of course, IMO Welker more than made up for it. They're sitting on 11 picks, and have two firsts next year. That gives them bait for next week. I agree that we'll probably see more deals being done with the rounds spread out like this. And being an uncapped year teams may take more chances. Though I don't expect any really risky moves by BB!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... just wait for it............. be very quiet

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: PATS ARE VERY QUITE!!!!!:
    I still sense Dwayne Bowe in our future.
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

how do you see that happening, he's KC's best receiver. you think they're just gonna trade him to the Pats? you thinking free agnecy?

I like him but, but he didn't put up good numbers last year partly due to KC's bad o-line not giving cassell enoough time to target Bowe.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/players/8277/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanmaine72. Show patsfanmaine72's posts

I kind of like them being quite. The Jets have shown us their whole plan for next year with players, now we just make our moves to give us a check-mate. The Jets have been like a little squirrel gathering its nuts for winter. We have sat and watched the AFC East teams put together their teams and we will counter them. Really what have we shown them? David Patten and a few others.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

If this was the CIA then I could understand all the secrecy.  But it's football for crying out loud!  I don't care how good a team's game plan is, if you don't have the players to execute it won't matter.  the Pats need to stop all this top secret crap, and just get the players to help Brady out and play some hard nose football.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Hrumpf...quite...Yes...hmmm quite...I expect them to arrive, according to schedule..and perform brilliantly, as we've come to expect.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

i wish they werent quiet so quite

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

If I didn't know better, I'd suspect the Pats were planning to make some trades, draft some players, sign some free agents, hold a training camp later this summer, then play some football games in September. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

The Pats don't realy need all that much to improve on last year. 

The Jets need alot of help both on and off the field.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Patriots' brain trust is not going to say one word about ESPN ranking their draft 20th.  Let people think what they want.

They fully understand that they've had nine seasons in a row between 10-6 and 16-0 for goodness sakes, this in a league claiming "parity", and on top of that, a team claiming to copy the Patriots in every way won the Super Bowl two months ago.  With that kind of reputation, 30 other NFL teams might get the same idea of copying the Patriots, and might scrutinize every word they say. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Maybe the Pats are steering clear of deals for new players so as to avoid bidding-up average player salaries - heading into new a collective bargaining agreement with the players.  If the owners can reduce the demand for high priced players, it will lower their costs and increase their profitability.  They're a business first.  Might backfire because of NYC's lust to buy championships.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Quiet!  Is that what you call this?  I'm starting to think they are very confused!  While I hate the Jets it almost looks like BB doesn't know what to do with all these Jet's signings going on.  Right now the Jets are the team to beat, not the Patriots any longer.  Sign Moss to a 3 year deal, get us a running back that's a threat, another top receiver and get that D figured out.  It's looking like the same team as last season which is scary, bad scary, not good scary folks!

Make me a believer again Bill and improve this team with some more top players, now!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Quiet!  Is that what you call this?  I'm starting to think they are very confused!  While I hate the Jets it almost looks like BB doesn't know what to do with all these Jet's signings going on.  Right now the Jets are the team to beat, not the Patriots any longer.  Sign Moss to a 3 year deal, get us a running back that's a threat, another top receiver and get that D figured out.  It's looking like the same team as last season which is scary, bad scary, not good scary folks! Make me a believer again Bill and improve this team with some more top players, now!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

F- that.....I don't want you as a fan of my team......go to the Jests where you belong.

Jests have downgraded their running game and now has to rely on a kid coming off knee surgery who has thrown almost as many INT as TD's to pick up his game.....Wow!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

In Response to Re: PATS ARE VERY QUITE!!!!! : how do you see that happening, he's KC's best receiver. you think they're just gonna trade him to the Pats? you thinking free agnecy? I like him but, but he didn't put up good numbers last year partly due to KC's bad o-line not giving cassell enoough time to target Bowe. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/players/8277/
    Posted by kansaspatriot

and you think that getting Steve Smith is reasonable? if we cant get Bowe how could we get Smith? stop being a NE suckup...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

M1021,nothing wrong with your fan hood,but just because other fans see the real picture.dosent make them less of a fan.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

M1021,nothing wrong with your fan hood,but just because other fans see the real picture.dosent make them less of a fan.
    Posted by Vladtheimpaler1

You mean the Van Goh that the other fams are looking at?  They FAIL to see the WHOLE PICTURE and cry becuse they like to OVERREACT to what is going on around us.....I am sick of it, they are less of a fan because of it. 

I was thinking that I could give these fans the benefit of the doubt because they lack the football knowledge to see the WHOLE picture.....but i am sick of it....