PATS ARE VERY QUITE!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

Re: PATS ARE VERY QUITE!!!!!

As Fudd would say be very very quiet BB is up to something. This is the draft and BB Will not tip his hand at all. He will draft a player or two and pass on a player or two and all we can say is huh.  When we drafted Watson we all said who, when he drafted Mankins we said who, heck when he passed Jackson for Wilfork we said what.  Weather we like it or not BB will draft and trade for who he thinks is best for the team and that's how it is. I still say that he has a few players that he may actually move up for and we all know that on Draft day BB will be wheeling and dealing. So set the Tivo for next Thursday and enjoy the draft because you will see lots of trades on the first two days.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: PATS ARE VERY QUITE!!!!!:
    As Fudd would say be very very quiet BB is up to something. This is the draft and BB Will not tip his hand at all. He will draft a player or two and pass on a player or two and all we can say is huh.  When we drafted Watson we all said who, when he drafted Mankins we said who, heck when he passed Jackson for Wilfork we said what.  Weather we like it or not BB will draft and trade for who he thinks is best for the team and that's how it is. I still say that he has a few players that he may actually move up for and we all know that on Draft day BB will be wheeling and dealing. So set the Tivo for next Thursday and enjoy the draft because you will see lots of trades on the first two days.
    Posted by looneyman

Belichick said that he has received many calls already about his 2nd round picks.....this is going to be interesting......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

In Response to Re: PATS ARE VERY QUITE!!!!! : Belichick said that he has received many calls already about his 2nd round picks.....this is going to be interesting......
    Posted by m1021us

It will be very interesting. BB will make moves but I hope we walk away with 2 impact players with the 1st 4 picks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

I still sense Dwayne Bowe in our future.
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

That would be a good trade.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Travis LaBoy-LB- CardinalsApr. 14 - 1:47 pm et
    In addition to the 49ers, free agent OLB Travis LaBoy has visits set up with the Dolphins and Patriots.
    LaBoy, in San Francisco on Wednesday, is scheduled to visit Miami on Friday and New England sometime next week. The 28-year-old also drew interest from the Jets in February, although they let him leave without a contract.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The matter of fact is that the Patriots have not improved the team at all over last season.  We need some impact players NOW, the draft isn't going to land anyone that is going to help in the next 2-3 seasons and by then Moss may be gone and Tom will be near the end.  Unless we make some trades on draft day I dont see the next couple of seasons as being anything to cheer about.  We just might be better than the Bills but not so sure if we are better then the Phins ofr the Jets as it looks right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

The matter of fact is that the Patriots have not improved the team at all over last season.  We need some impact players NOW, the draft isn't going to land anyone that is going to help in the next 2-3 seasons and by then Moss may be gone and Tom will be near the end.  Unless we make some trades on draft day I dont see the next couple of seasons as being anything to cheer about.  We just might be better than the Bills but not so sure if we are better then the Phins ofr the Jets as it looks right now.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

It is also a fact that no other team has improved over the last season.....give it a rest already!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Posted by BradyMossFan

You are SO right. The Patriots aren't going to draft anybody that can help them this year. I don't know why they are even wasting their time and money on a scouting department or on hotel rooms in NY next week. They should save their money and not even go to the draft!
    I called the Patriots and told them that yesterday and they called me back to tell me that they had never thought of doing away with scouting and not participating in the draft. Then they told me how smart I was and even invited me down to meet with Bob Kraft so he can thank me personally for saving them so much money on scouting in the future.

I remember being a fan of this team during the 1-15, 2-14 season and I don't feel like going through that again THIS season so I turned in my season tickets too.

I'm so glad that I found another fan who knows a lot about football like me!!! I can't believe that these other fake fans actually believe that the Pats are going to draft anyone that will help them next year!!! What losers!!!

I'm going to be a Jets fan so I have something to look forward to on Sundays. They've come close to winning seasons a lot over the last 40 years, they went to the playoffs a couple of times and even won a super bowl.
    The Jets also have a head coach who is super fat even though he's surrounded by nutritionists AND exercise equipment so you know he marches to the beat of his own drum!!! I like that.

I really feel sorry for fans that don't know football like BMF and me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The best free agent guard, maybe offensive lineman, available still needs to be resigned; Logan Mankins.

We signed the best nose tackle in the league; Vince Wilfork.

We signed the best "big" cover corner in the league; Bodden...

The Pats also resigned Kevin Faulk as well as a bunch of depth guys.  This is always how it happens.  The draft has to pass before we start picking up castoffs from other teams to fill out our roster and to compete against the incoming rookie class.  The PATS have been anything but quiet, quite or quit...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

RowdyRodRust - You may be on to something!  Also, I had to LOL about your rant on Rex Ryan, dude you have some issues when you have to attack a rival teams head coach about his weight.  W T F?  And I thought I disliked the Jets a lot but you my friend are over the top.

Apparently you do know your football,  and my gosh you are the greatest fan in the world to go through a 1-15 and 2-14 season and not feel the need to even question what the team is doing to improve this season. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

RowdyRodRust - You may be on to something!  Also, I had to LOL about your rant on Rex Ryan, dude you have some issues when you have to attack a rival teams head coach about his weight.  W T F?  And I thought I disliked the Jets a lot but you my friend are over the top. Apparently you do know your football,  and my gosh you are the greatest fan in the world to go through a 1-15 and 2-14 season and not feel the need to even question what the team is doing to improve this season. 
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Okay Underdoggg. Great stuff

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Pretty much everyone has been quiet.  The uncapped year and all those free agents that became restricted free agents really but a lid on things.

We know the Jets and Miami have made moves but look at all the top tier teams -- Indy, NO, Dallas, Minns, SD, Pitts (aside from cleaning house), NONE have done anything.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

What amazes me is that after the decade we just had, we STILL can't look at the Pats organization and say "well, they never do what i think they will, but they always do well!" Or something similar.  Instead, its "waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa the dolphins bought T.O. junior, the Jets got this guy, waaa waaaa why doesn't bill go out and give this years draft away for Ricky Williams!"  IM SICK OF IT.  This team won 3 superbowls in 10 years!  Most teams don't even get a sniff of that.  If you dollar cost average that, I say it has a loyalty value of 10 years per championship, so for the next 20 years I won't 2nd guess what this team is doing!  And I sure wish all you knee jerk crybaby whiner snot nosed infantile silly billy jackovs would go away or at LEAST be quite (<--Joke) about it and stop chicken little-ing us all the time!  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

quite right - err quiet riot?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Have the Phins or the Jets won anything recently? .......just checking.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I'm going to go ahead and assume you mean quiet and agree that, hopefully, this is the calm before the storm. It's a deep draft and it's spread over a long time. I expect to see more wheeling and dealing -- by all the teams -- in this draft than we've seen for a while.
    Posted by p-mike

We can only hope so, Pmike. but its getting scary watching all the signings by the hated fins and jests. Seeing the fins signing marshall for small potatoes gave me a sinking feeling in my stomach.

Our rivals continue to pile it on while we make small time moves at best. Overall, I agree that a lot of the big signings (like marshall, holmes, cromartie and LT) involve bad "team" guys and that, eventually, those guys will show their true colors as selfish, disruptive players. In this case, we have to hope for the worst for out AFC East rivals.

BUT, I can't help thinking how nice marshall would have looked in a Pats' uniform and, given the chicken feed our rivals gave up for these big name guys, we'd better be hoping they self-destruct sooner rather than later.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 8/29/2009
    Last: 4/16/2010
    If I didn't know better, I'd suspect the Pats were planning to make some trades, draft some players, sign some free agents, hold a training camp later this summer, then play some football games in September. 

I think only "The Real Patriots Fans" realize that. All the others are just watching what the Jets and Dolphins are doing. I agree with you 100%

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyyy. Show mikeyyy's posts

"If this was the CIA then I could understand all the secrecy.  But it's football for crying out loud!  I don't care how good a team's game plan is, if you don't have the players to execute it won't matter.  the Pats need to stop all this top secret crap, and just get the players to help Brady out and play some hard nose football.

Don't question Belichick!"

Hhhhhhhhmmmmm, I think you just did!

Sections
Shortcuts