Pats' Aren't the Only Team Fighting Amongst Themselves

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Pats' Aren't the Only Team Fighting Amongst Themselves

Remember when such a big deal was made about fights breaking out amongst the Patriots' players at camp, a few weeks ago? Well, apparently, this sort of behavior is common at training camp, where jobs and big money are on the line. Here's a list of other teams who have players who are not playing nice with each other in camp:

1.) Baltimore Ravens: http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/sports/ravens/ravens-notebook-jones-gradkowski-scuffle-erupts-into-brawl/article_7b34f256-ab18-5fdc-b7a7-1cce30731514.html;

2.) NY Jets: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/nfl/08/07/jets-fights.ap/index.html

3.) Pittsburgh Steelers: http://triblive.com/home/2407127-85/taylor-brown-camp-ike-fights-steelers-antonio-clark-field-incident;

4.) Philadelphia Eagles:
    http://philly.sbnation.com/philadelphia-eagles/2012/7/30/3201727/eagles-training-camp-2012-fight;

5.) St. Louis Rams: http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2010/8/17/1627704/rams-training-camp-fights-break;

6.) Miami Dolphins: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a03289/article/dolphins-players-fight-during-wednesday-practice;

7.) Dallas Cowboys: http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20120810-george-s-observations-dez-s-neon-yellow-cleats-best-fight-of-camp-and-who-broke-it-up.ece; and

8.) Indianapolis Colts: http://www.ibj.com/the-score-2012-08-03-player-fights-at-colts-camp-sign-of-team-s-nasty-brand-shift/PARAMS/post/35926.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Re: Pats' Aren't the Only Team Fighting Amongst Themselves

TWO skirmishes during training camp does not qualify as the Pats fighting against themselves!!!

Typical TP post, attempting to blemish the Pats....

The worst trolls are those posing as Pats fans.........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Pats' Aren't the Only Team Fighting Amongst Themselves:
    [QUOTE]TWO skirmishes during training camp does not qualify as the Pats fighting against themselves!!! Typical TP post, attempting to blemish the Pats.... The worst trolls are those posing as Pats fans.........
    Posted by part-timer[/QUOTE]

What's typical is your idiotic, knee-jerk reply, obviously made without bothering to read my post.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to "Re: Pats' Aren't the Only Team Fighting Amongst Themselves": [QUOTE]TWO skirmishes during training camp does not qualify as the Pats fighting against themselves!!! Typical TP post, attempting to blemish the Pats.... The worst trolls are those posing as Pats fans......... Posted by part-timer[/QUOTE] He is not blasting the pats or making anything up. There have been numerous articles talking about in camp fighting. Bleacher report has even wrote about it. All he is saying is that these issues are not just happening on the pats team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Pats' Aren't the Only Team Fighting Amongst Themselves": He is not blasting the pats or making anything up. There have been numerous articles talking about in camp fighting. Bleacher report has even wrote about it. All he is saying is that these issues are not just happening on the pats team.
    Posted by csylvia79[/QUOTE]

Again two after the whistle shoving matches do not constitute a statement like the Pats are fighting amongst themselves...as always a distortion of the facts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Most teams have minor altercations during camp. New players are trying to impress and established players get angry when they get plastered in a scrimage because they're more worried about injury.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Obviously, I'd be shocked if there were any teams that didn't have a few fights during camp. There was a decent one on Hard Knocks the other night; the d-lineman had his hands in Jake Long's face and the O-line didn't take too kindly to that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats' Aren't the Only Team Fighting Amongst Themselves : Again two after the whistle shoving matches do not constitute a statement like the Pats are fighting amongst themselves...as always a distortion of the facts
    Posted by part-timer[/QUOTE]

Whatever...LOL!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE] Most teams have minor altercations during camp. New players are trying to impress and established players get angry when they get plastered in a scrimage because they're more worried about injury.
    Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]

Of course. My point exactly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats' Aren't the Only Team Fighting Amongst Themselves :      Of course. My point exactly.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

2 objections from todays practice for fighting.  BB seems to be sick of the distractions
    http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats' Aren't the Only Team Fighting Amongst Themselves :      Of course. My point exactly.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

If I was a HC and my players didn't have altercations during scrimages I'd think they weren't giving 100%

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I am one who really likes the skirmishes at camp. It means they are amped up and competing hard, and they are going all out. As long as a real injury doesn't happen, I say let them battle!! This team needs some nastiness to it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]I am one who really likes the skirmishes at camp. It means they are amped up and competing hard, and they are going all out. As long as a real injury doesn't happen, I say let them battle!! This team needs some nastiness to it.
    Posted by tanbass[/QUOTE]

I agree the team needs a "mr nasty". No one since Rodney Harrison . Yes Spikes, but he needs to stay on the field.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]I agree the team needs a "mr nasty". No one since Rodney Harrison . Yes Spikes, but he needs to stay on the field.
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]
    Of all the defensive players we've lost from the dynasty years, this team misses Rodney the most. I loved his fire and flair for the game. It was contagious.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

This is probably standard. Vets don,t want to lose pt and rookies want to earn pt. It's like grandad said you only have one chance to create a first iression.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Are there really fans that don't know this?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to "Re: Pats' Aren't the Only Team Fighting Amongst Themselves": [QUOTE]The media will make it sound like NE is the only team to have in-camp skirmishes.  Every team has little 1 on 1 dust ups like this.. Posted by Dusty Bottoms[/QUOTE] Yup , they just struggle to find negatives with this team so that's what they come up with. Lame

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsGnome. Show PatsGnome's posts

In response to "Re: Pats' Aren't the Only Team Fighting Amongst Themselves": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats' Aren't the Only Team Fighting Amongst Themselves : Of all the defensive players we've lost from the dynasty years, this team misses Rodney the most. I loved his fire and flair for the game. It was contagious. Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE] I agree with Rodney Harrison, but don't forget the 2001-02 season when the Patriots won the SuperBowl. A key defensive hit, which would probably draw a flag today was made by Brian Cox. His personality is missed on this team and the last several teams.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats' Aren't the Only Team Fighting Amongst Themselves : Of all the defensive players we've lost from the dynasty years, this team misses Rodney the most. I loved his fire and flair for the game. It was contagious.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Amen. Rodney and Tedy B. were my favorite Patriots. I agree that Harrison set a nasty tone for the "D" that the Pats have noticably lacked, and missed, since his retirement.

Sections
Shortcuts