Pats @ Carolina Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: Pats @ Carolina Game Thread

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to pauldeba's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

How is that NOT pi?

uncatchable.  

Typical Dolt fan answer.  Learn the rules, holding it doesn't matter if the ball is catchable or not, should have been 5 yard holding penalty, at worst.

I said that holding would have been a valid call.  they should have called that.  I don't agree with those calling for a PI penalty.

how is trent richardson working out for you- too bad about not have a first next draft

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

He sort of backpedalled and said maybe defensive holding. Gruden isn't buying it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Anyone else notice that these exRef bagpipes all the networks now employ always agree with the call that is made?  This ESPN hack couldn't  agree quicker or stronger with the picking up of the flag.  What a douchebag 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hate to say, Talib may be done... hurt his hip again.

[updates any updates

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to darwk's comment:

Horrible ending for the Pats. Screwed. Yes. Should it have come down to THAT? No.

No one is talking about the worst third and one call in the world before the field goal. A TD there and its a different game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Anyone else notice that these exRef bagpipes all the networks now employ always agree with the call that is made?  This ESPN hack couldn't  agree quicker or stronger with the picking up of the flag.  What a douchebag 

+1, dumb

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

By the way, the NFL will defend the call. They almost never criticize calls publicly unless the team that wins get jobbed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

It's Ok, we have Arrington

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

some guys get it.

Gronk can't compete for the ball. How do you pick that up and run off the field?" - Steve Young on controversial final cal

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

That shocking Talib is hurt he's as durable as a SOS pad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

how is he supposed even try for the ball ?

Embedded image permalink

UD6 will find a way.

UD6 true colors are coming out. He/she just hates the Pats so it's okay tp spew the hate. Just ignore .

DO WE SEE THE BALL YET ??? The ball is not even there yet and Gronk is being mugged. 

But what about what Young said? Brady threw it short because he saw Gronk being interfered with and held back. If thats true, the call is even worse.

why?  because the QB is trying to bait the ref for a call?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

How is that NOT pi?

uncatchable.  

Typical Dolt fan answer.  Learn the rules, holding it doesn't matter if the ball is catchable or not, should have been 5 yard holding penalty, at worst.

I said that holding would have been a valid call.  they should have called that.  I don't agree with those calling for a PI penalty.

holding ?  that far into the EZ ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

some guys get it.

Gronk can't compete for the ball. How do you pick that up and run off the field?" - Steve Young on controversial final cal

With no explanation

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

OMG - Brady is BERATING Refs running off the field.  what a dope.  the guy is the biggest WHINER in the business.

Admit it, UD.. MANNING WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE CALL!!!  Brady does not!!!!

Wow - I don't know.  I think Manning and Brady get calls equally.  They are the monarchs of NFL QB's.  And I think Manning would have reacted exactly as Brady did. 

Then why did you call him the biggest whiner in the league? You are about the biggest punk on here. Second only to Ricky.

that doesn't make him not the biggest whiner in the league. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

OMG - Brady is BERATING Refs running off the field.  what a dope.  the guy is the biggest WHINER in the business.

And you are the biggest pu55y on this board.

pubby, puddy, puffy, puggy, pukky, pully, pully?

Funny. Glad to see you have some humor. Now you are a funny troll. At least you have some use.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

How is that NOT pi?

uncatchable.  

how is trent richardson working out for you- too bad about not have a first next draft

Well, Oprah, Trent isn't working out well.  Looks like a bad pick for the colts.  The silver lining, if there is any, is that it appears to have lit a fire under Donald Brown for the first time in his NFL career.  I hope that's the case and that Richardson gets better.  I am not holding my breath. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

how is he supposed even try for the ball ?

Embedded image permalink

UD6 will find a way.

UD6 true colors are coming out. He/she just hates the Pats so it's okay tp spew the hate. Just ignore .

DO WE SEE THE BALL YET ??? The ball is not even there yet and Gronk is being mugged. 

But what about what Young said? Brady threw it short because he saw Gronk being interfered with and held back. If thats true, the call is even worse.

why?  because the QB is trying to bait the ref for a call?

You make no sense. So instead of trying to score the Pats had a play to get a PI. Gronk's problem is that he is not a flopper like all those Colts receivers. Wayne, Clark or Garcon would have flopped and gotten the call. Gronk's mistake was to keep playing. Brady should have told Gronk before the play we don't want a TD just a PI.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

How is that NOT pi?

uncatchable.  

Well, Oprah, Trent isn't working out well.  Looks like a bad pick for the colts.  The silver lining, if there is any, is that it appears to have lit a fire under Donald Brown for the first time in his NFL career.  I hope that's the case and that Richardson gets better.  I am not holding my breath. 

so the good thing about getting a first round bust was that it made your other first round bust slightly better hahahahha

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

some guys get it.

My problem was the ref threw the flag it was his call to make. He did not need help. They overturned it . If they did not throw the flag I could live with there ineptness.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to darwk's comment:

Horrible ending for the Pats. Screwed. Yes. Should it have come down to THAT? No.

Thank you.  

1. When it comes down to .00 sec play for the game, you did NOT play well enough to win.   

2. No guarantee that Gronk would have even made the catch.  

3. Say what BB says: "We weren't good enough to win the game.  They beat us."

If BB was in that locker room whining about that call to his players, I'd fire his rear.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

That was great game win or lose until that last play.  That play ended up making the game reality TV.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

some guys get it.

With no explanation

holding in the End zone is not a 5 yrd penalty! it is automatically spotted at the 1 yrd with an untimed play. The Patriots win the game no doubter! For those who don't believe thats how it would have played out you are crazy , but when the HR picks up the flag and runs into the tunnel to get away from the Patriots and still offers no explaination, he a ctually should be fired , but Goodell will probably give him a raise! I would love to write what I really think but I just got back from a 90 suspension so I'm not using the language that would better describe the type of call this was......

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

And you are the biggest pu55y on this board.

pubby, puddy, puffy, puggy, pukky, pully, pully?

Funny. Glad to see you have some humor. Now you are a funny troll. At least you have some use.

If I amuse you that's worth something.  Trust me.  I don't fully root against the pats (I have gronkowski and amendola in fantasy) but I do root against irrationality, and I am a colts and manning fan. 

Pats will be fine.  This will actually help them define themselves for the rest of the season.  If Gronkowski had tried to at least show fight for that ball, he would have gotten that call.  He didn't.  Brady needed to find the endzone on the previous drive.  It would have put the pats up 7 and Carolina only could have tied.  Brady would have driven the pats into FG range and won the game.  All that said, if Cam Newton TRULY wants to be special, he can be he nearly has it all plus size and speed. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cnydiehard. Show cnydiehard's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Brady a class act in the post game interview 

OK,...you're right. He is a lot classier than I 've been on this post...g'nite.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Sports bozo is right. The whole time I was saying the game can't end on a defensive penalty. NFL rules 101 really......except that it can end on a defensive holding call/PI call.  Memo to undies QBs throw to spots on the field and in the end zone all the time.

Sections
Shortcuts