1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Pats @ Carolina Game Thread

In response to ccnsd's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

how is he supposed even try for the ball ?

Embedded image permalink

UD6 will find a way.

UD6 true colors are coming out. He/she just hates the Pats so it's okay tp spew the hate. Just ignore .

DO WE SEE THE BALL YET ??? The ball is not even there yet and Gronk is being mugged. 

But what about what Young said? Brady threw it short because he saw Gronk being interfered with and held back. If thats true, the call is even worse.

why?  because the QB is trying to bait the ref for a call?

You make no sense. So instead of trying to score the Pats had a play to get a PI. Gronk's problem is that he is not a flopper like all those Colts receivers. Wayne, Clark or Garcon would have flopped and gotten the call. Gronk's mistake was to keep playing. Brady should have told Gronk before the play we don't want a TD just a PI.

You mean he keeps playing like making every effort possible to get back to that ball?  sure didn't look like it.  Maybe his momentum was such that he could have never gotten back for the ball and the ball was just thrown short or thrown short to draw a penalty.  Maybe Brady should have thrown to the back of the endzone where a 270# TE has a chance to catch the ball. 

Here's my point.  a 270# guy can't stop on a dime at nearly full speed and come back to the ball.  Physics doesn't allow it unless he's an agile 7'4".  He's not like a 6' 195# receiver. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

In response to pauldeba's comment:

How is that NOT pi?

uncatchable.  

Typical Dolt fan answer.  Learn the rules, holding it doesn't matter if the ball is catchable or not, should have been 5 yard holding penalty, at worst.

I said that holding would have been a valid call.  they should have called that.  I don't agree with those calling for a PI penalty.

how is trent richardson working out for you- too bad about not have a first next draft

Well, Oprah, Trent isn't working out well.  Looks like a bad pick for the colts.  The silver lining, if there is any, is that it appears to have lit a fire under Donald Brown for the first time in his NFL career.  I hope that's the case and that Richardson gets better.  I am not holding my breath. 

so the good thing about getting a first round bust was that it made your other first round bust slightly better hahahahha

it is funny if it weren't so pathetic.  I am more than happy my team is 7-3.  Their play, save a few fortunate efforts and some grit, is probably 4-6. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

IT'S OVER.

THEY LOST.

THE CALL WON'T BE REVERSED.

INSTEAD THINK ABOUT WHAT THE TEAM SHOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY FOR THE OTHER 59 MINUTES OF PLAYING TIME.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I don't often post on the Pat's threads. But I have to say that this was pathetic. Pat's driving, running the ball well, working the clock, third and one, what in the world was that ?  Brady looks to pass ,  does not find a receiver open and throws the ball away ? What ? Who called that play ? Then they take the field goal. Did anyone who follows football think for one minute that the Pat's defense could hold a three point lead there ?  Absolutely pathetic. It is high time that Belichick and Brady stop living off of their reputations and start learning from their mistakes. If you cannot gain one yard on two downs, you deserve to lose. This absolutely asinine decision making will surely be ignored by those looking for a penalty on the last play, but this game was blown on that stupid third down pass by Brady on the previous possession.  Right then and there, it was not going to end well.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to pauldeba's comment:

How is that NOT pi?

uncatchable.  

Typical Dolt fan answer.  Learn the rules, holding it doesn't matter if the ball is catchable or not, should have been 5 yard holding penalty, at worst.

I said that holding would have been a valid call.  they should have called that.  I don't agree with those calling for a PI penalty.

how is trent richardson working out for you- too bad about not have a first next draft

Well, Oprah, Trent isn't working out well.  Looks like a bad pick for the colts.  The silver lining, if there is any, is that it appears to have lit a fire under Donald Brown for the first time in his NFL career.  I hope that's the case and that Richardson gets better.  I am not holding my breath. 

so the good thing about getting a first round bust was that it made your other first round bust slightly better hahahahha

it is funny if it weren't so pathetic.  I am more than happy my team is 7-3.  Their play, save a few fortunate efforts and some grit, is probably 4-6. 

why don't you find your teams board?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

IT'S OVER.

THEY LOST.

THE CALL WON'T BE REVERSED.

INSTEAD THINK ABOUT WHAT THE TEAM SHOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY FOR THE OTHER 59 MINUTES OF PLAYING TIME.

Good point Walter

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

I don't often post on the Pat's threads. But I have to say that this was pathetic. Pat's driving, running the ball well, working the clock, third and one, what in the world was that ?  Brady looks to pass ,  does not find a receiver open and throws the ball away ? What ? Who called that play ? Then they take the field goal. Did anyone who follows football think for one minute that the Pat's defense could hold a three point lead there ?  Absolutely pathetic. It is high time that Belichick and Brady stop living off of their reputations and start learning from their mistakes. If you cannot gain one yard on two downs, you deserve to lose. This absolutely asinine decision making will surely be ignored by those looking for a penalty on the last play, but this game was blown on that stupid third down pass by Brady on the previous possession.  Right then and there, it was not going to end well.  

Agreed, bad decision.  Bobby Valentine like.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

+1 Perfectly stated,dgalehouse.  That's the game I saw.  It didn't have to come down to a PI non-call at the buzzer.  

3rd and 1 and you try the SHOW OFF nonsense?  What is that?  Put the darn game away.  Especially when the D - credit to their effort - was showing signs of gas empty = missed sacks and getting burned on deep throws.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

Vereen and Talib make huge differences on both sides of the ball.

Totally agree 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

+1 Perfectly stated,dgalehouse.  That's the game I saw.  It didn't have to come down to a PI non-call at the buzzer.  

3rd and 1 and you try the SHOW OFF nonsense?  What is that?  Put the darn game away.  Especially when the D - credit to their effort - was showing signs of gas empty = missed sacks and getting burned on deep throws.

Completely agree with this. Up to the PI at the end. Fact of the matter, it was thrown. There was a penalty. Then there was not. That's how you fix games. Agree had they gotten 4 extra points earlier it would have changed the complexion of the game. Does not change the fact that something happened at the end. I think it was an NFL rep saying, don't dare call it. That's what it was. I firmly believe that. 

Sections
Shortcuts