Pats @ Jets 9/20

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Re: Pats @ Jets 9/20

You know a screen here and there might work??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I am sick and tired of Peas.... conservative for 3.5 quarters and blitz for 1/2 of Q4....same old

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

UGLY play calling and execution.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Oh wait - That left with Weiss....

Wouldn't mind seeing - Samuel,Seymour and Vrable right about know...

WOW - Great call there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had me fooled???????????????????????????????????????????????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

EFFING passes are working and then they call a run play!!!!!! This OC blows!

Patriots had their chances to put the game out of reach in the 1st half and couldn't get the job done ......simple as that!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

This is all coaching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe BB needs a year off????? Kidding just seeing if anyones reading....LOL

PS. He did let some talent get away.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mustangbullitbri. Show mustangbullitbri's posts

Ya think Capt. Larry Izzo forgot what jersey he was wearing?  See that hit on his own man on the punt return?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Kaczur should be benched for that pathetic block. His man made the tackle on Taylor from the backside truly awful.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Doesn't brady have the authority to audiblize?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

SSSSSEEEEEYYYYYMMMMMOOOOOUUUURRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Great move........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

The decade of dominance is done if we continue to execute and play call like the past Two weeks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

No Mayo and no Welker makes a huge difference!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

In Response to Re: Pats @ Jets 9/20:

After watching last weeks game, i thought that effort was due to being rusty. While watching this Jets games,, I think we have some holes and Brady can't get on mark...  Lets see what happens during these last 5 minutes

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mustangbullitbri. Show mustangbullitbri's posts

Ok,  now's the time...   Let's see that magic Brady to Moss stuff!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

No TD's = No Win!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pooh0302. Show pooh0302's posts

Without Welker and any defensive leadership, this team is really struggling.  When's the last time the Pats didn't score a TD in a game?  :(

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

If you told me this defense would give up 16 with 4 minutes left I would take that all day.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek. Show Unstablederek's posts

wow brady is not brady, i hate this game and i hate that the jets actually look good, even though its the pats making jets look good, not that they are

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

That hurts a lot

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

1st and 20

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

can brady please channel his inner cassell?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Nice back foot heave Tommy

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek. Show Unstablederek's posts

its gonna be a long f'in season with this team

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

People this team will not even make the playoffs right now.

We should have lost to Buffalo and now the Jets are outplaying us badly.....

BB needs to show what he is made of..We have NO special teams!!! We have NO defense!!! And we are WAY out of sinc on offense!!!

They better look at the coaching staff for starters!!! And the first one is BB himself.....

Sections
Shortcuts