Pats @ Jets 9/20

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Re: Pats @ Jets 9/20

What a $h!t stew game this has been.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

hey dont worry... we got that first rounder coming through that door in 2011.... brady's knee will be better by middle of 2010. unfortunately in the NOW, we have freakin issues!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Unless Galloway comes through big in the final minutes, he's history.  I thought he would come up big today.  Bring on Nunn.  Give a new guy a chance.

It's a copycat league.  Every team will blitz us.  Thank god not every team has the personnel to do so well.  Wonder how we fix our protection at this point.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Game 2 of 16.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Look back!!!!!!!!!!

When did it all start - SAMUEL....Is my guess????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek. Show Unstablederek's posts

i dont even know what to say i just want to destroy something im so angry right now

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

This one is on Brady. Inaccurate passing and happy feet all day long.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-LITE. Show K-LITE's posts

As usual, JET fans and PATS haters will come outta the wood work spouting their usual drivel. The PATS looked BAD today, make no mistake! Need I remind everyone that this is week 2 in a very long long season! Yes, the JETS backed up their big mouths this week but, these two teams will meet again!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

now doomers, we WILL make the playoffs. this game still isnt over. belichick and brady WILL get better as the year rolls on. this team will make adjustments. as winter comes, things will change. this game was a trap game in so many ways. playg in ny, new coach with tude and new QB .. we have lost before. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

Pats were much better last year with Cassel...............we traded the wrong QB...absolutely pathetic & painful to watch....and, yes, the JETS have embarrassed us today........though its only the 2nd week I have no confidence they will even make the playoffs this year...........they will be lucky to finish 8-8 at this point. What a joke of a team, were back in the 80's again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

2011 first rounder will be traded!!!!!  Trust me!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Let's not forget that the Jets have a good D.  Not sure why so many fans were putting their D down.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DakotaFan. Show DakotaFan's posts

Offense looks old and slow.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-LITE. Show K-LITE's posts

Let'em all talk and enjoy their win today but this is NOT over!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Pats @ Jets 9/20:
    [QUOTE]Look back!!!!!!!!!! When did it all start - SAMUEL....Is my guess????
    Posted by Patriotsftball[/QUOTE]

Further Back, Loss of Crennel and Weiss was the beginning of the end

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Ok offense it's time....NOW!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pooh0302. Show pooh0302's posts

2 minutes to re-establish Tom Terrific...  it's all we could hope for at this point, to play this poorly and still have a shot at the end.  You've gotta love the NFL.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Last chance and no time outs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek. Show Unstablederek's posts

well ill leave board b4 the newyork trolls get off their family members crawl out the sewers and come here and jumping on the jets ban wagon and spouting their garbage. Sorry pats fan maybe next time we will get them. NY still a pool of C R A P. atleast red sox are doing good

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

OK mightypatriotz and others, what were you saying about the Jets D?  Like I said, always respect your opponent.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Pats @ Jets 9/20:
    [QUOTE]i dont even know what to say i just want to destroy something im so angry right now
    Posted by Unstablederek[/QUOTE]
    Ditto

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

So is BB that good or was it his assistant coaches??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-LITE. Show K-LITE's posts

OMG! You doomers are out of control!

THIS IS WEEK 2! There is so much Football left to play!

Relax everyone............Win or lose this is week 2.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

That helps

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Brady is not in this game for a big comeback...90 yards at that....

Look at him...No real pep in his step...

Sections
Shortcuts