Pats @ Jets 9/20

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek. Show Unstablederek's posts

Re: Pats @ Jets 9/20

i think its losing to any NY team that bugs me, i hate NY in general, not just teams just NY all together, refs umpires love NY teams, NY ers act live they have a right to the championships its so lame.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Why under center?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Choke

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

The Patriots are in disarray.....don't be surprised if the Raides end up with a better record at the end of this year!  Too many holes to fill

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

You have got to be kidding me

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

nice no call on the hold there

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

3 field goals is not going get it done, the Pats defense giving up 16 was a good job.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Hey BB, Why don't you hire some real coaches now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek. Show Unstablederek's posts

get ready for the New Porkers, Sanchez looked good cause of the defense so he can go f himself too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

This team is done for the year.

The jets walked the walk and talked the talk.
    I am embarrassed to be a Pats fan now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mustangbullitbri. Show mustangbullitbri's posts

Oh well...  it only took them 9 years to get one right in they're own home.

Just saw Belichick ignore Sanchez on the aftergame handshake.  Kinda stuckup.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from longdistancepatsfan. Show longdistancepatsfan's posts

what ever happened to the screen pass to slow down the rush?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

WOW - BB showed no class!!!!! Sanchez went to shake his hand and he blew him off?????

NOT COOL - BB is starting to show me what I didn't want to know and believe....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsRush. Show SportsRush's posts

I saw the shot of Belicheat on the sidelines and he looked like he'd just been slapped! LMAO

The Pats were spanked by a rookie QB and a rookie head coach!

PS: NE fans should send Leodis McKelvin a thank-you note. Without him, the pathetic Patsies would be 0-2!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

J-E-T-S, Jets! Jets! Jets!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Shut up

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COLTSFAN67. Show COLTSFAN67's posts

LOL I guess you cant get LUCKY 2 weeks in a row, LOSERS   Your team is not as good as you think. It is alot harder to win when you can not cheat

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

BB - NOT COOL!!!!!!  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

Can you say "Rebuilding Year"  I think so

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidnh28. Show davidnh28's posts

Time for the Pats to rebuild. Draft a top quarterback. This one is still hurt.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

My View, Get Galloway and Maroney off the Roster, They are totally pathetic, wish we had Gafney back.  The D is too thin to take the loss of a few studs...

As far as the D is concerned, hope Mayo is not gone too long.  Too much leadership gone off the D....... w

Mc

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryan55. Show ryan55's posts

In Response to Re: Pats @ Jets 9/20:
    [QUOTE]3rd and forever, Lets stop them here boys.
    Posted by Kmax[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek. Show Unstablederek's posts

[QUOTE]I saw the shot of Belicheat on the sidelines and he looked like he'd just been slapped! LMAO The Pats were spanked by a rookie QB and a rookie head coach! PS: NE fans should send Leodis McKelvin a thank-you note. Without him, the pathetic Patsies would be 0-2! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA J-E-T-S, Jets! Jets! Jets!
    Posted by SportsRush[/QUOTE]

well here is one of the trolls? took ya long enought to get here what daddy wouldnt let you get off?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryan55. Show ryan55's posts

Only a team as sorry as the jets would celebrate a week 2 win like that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unstablederek. Show Unstablederek's posts

[QUOTE]Only a team as sorry as the jets would celebrate a week 2 win like that.
    Posted by ryan55[/QUOTE]

true that lol, jets arent use to winning lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

this team is a work in progress! Like many super bowl years they will be able to fly under the radar for a while. Young d, tom's knee, things will take time, but the teams hopes are far from dashed at 1-1. Relax and stop acting like a 5 year old who thinks the pats will go undefeated one second and that they are terrible the next.

Sections
Shortcuts