Pats / Bills Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Pats / Bills Game Thread

Just what the Doctor ordered.
    The Bills Got Annihilated by Green Bay yesterday.
    Their defense has been exposed and I expect Brady to light up their secondary like a Fatty at a Dead Concert.
    We're coming Back Home and if Last years Pattern is indicative of what we're in store for the Pats should destroy the Bills and Make everyone Happy again.
    The Jets Game is dead to me now. Bring on the Bills.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: Pats / Bills Game Thread

Thank you.

What has happened has happened. It's over with and the only thing the team can do, and we can do, is to move on.

Everyone and every team has an off game - even we did during our super-bowl years.

Let's all cut Butler some slack, and cut the team some slack. Once this is a recurring theme, then we can panic. But not after one game.

Let's move on to the Bills and get a win, and then hopefully beat-up on Miami, and come into the bye at 3-1.

I think Brady and Bill are going to do some serious soul-searching, and give the entire team, including O'Brien a good talk. 

I think Bill will take a more active role in terms of adjustments, and I think Brady will amp up his play.

I expect us to cure the second-half woes, and I think Butler is a good CB, that had an off-game. I'm not terribly concerned about him.

We had one bad game - every team does. Better it happen early on when we can fix the mistakes and move on. 

Bring on the Bills! We'll be fine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Pats / Bills Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Thank you. What has happened has happened. It's over with and the only thing the team can do, and we can do, is to move on. Everyone and every team has an off game - even we did during our super-bowl years. Let's all cut Butler some slack, and cut the team some slack. Once this is a recurring theme, then we can panic. But not after one game. Let's move on to the Bills and get a win, and then hopefully beat-up on Miami, and come into the bye at 3-1. I think Brady and Bill are going to do some serious soul-searching, and give the entire team, including O'Brien a good talk.  I think Bill will take a more active role in terms of adjustments, and I think Brady will amp up his play. I expect us to cure the second-half woes, and I think Butler is a good CB, that had an off-game. I'm not terribly concerned about him. We had one bad game - every team does. Better it happen early on when we can fix the mistakes and move on.  Bring on the Bills! We'll be fine.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

Exactly..It's a long season and Although every Pats Fan on here expected us to win yesterday, That was actually a game that most impartial observers marked as a loss for us in the Pre-Season. The Patriots have a Great Offense that is going to put up serious points in Most games. I started getting the Feeling that Brady was on a mission to get Moss some great Numbers yesterday and I don't see that happening in the near future.

We're going to Kill Bill this week and next Monday Everyone's going to be happy again except the trolls that show up everytime we lose or somebody gets hurt.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats1977. Show pats1977's posts

Losing one game isn't my concern and I think many Pats fan share my sentiments. It's the way we loss it and the fact that it's carry over of mistakes that cost us games from last year. Particularly, with the game plan. Once we have the lead, instead of going back to the basics and do things that the offense does well, they all of a sudden wants to throw deep ball to moss who usually has two or three man on him. On 2-3, instead of trying to simple get a first down and eat up the clock, they want to throw deep balls. Yes, I understand that you don't want to play too conservative just bc you have a lead, but still what good is it when you keep getting 3 and outs and have to put your defense back on the field for 6 or 7 minutes. The jets scores were not quick scores. They were at least 5 minutes. I wonder if Brady has a brain sometimes. He must be thinking about his wife. I don't see what is so damn hard to figure out. Trust me dude, it's better to eat up 6 or seven minutes off the clock and not score instead of failing to get a 1st down in less than 2 minutes and put your defense out there. They get worn out. Get a clue!!! You should give back or donate that check you collected yesterday. Idiot!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Losing one game isn't my concern and I think many Pats fan share my sentiments. It's the way we loss it and the fact that it's carry over of mistakes that cost us games from last year. Particularly, with the game plan. Once we have the lead, instead of going back to the basics and do things that the offense does well, they all of a sudden wants to throw deep ball to moss who usually has two or three man on him. On 2-3, instead of trying to simple get a first down and eat up the clock, they want to throw deep balls. Yes, I understand that you don't want to play too conservative just bc you have a lead, but still what good is it when you keep getting 3 and outs and have to put your defense back on the field for 6 or 7 minutes. The jets scores were not quick scores. They were at least 5 minutes. I wonder if Brady has a brain sometimes. He must be thinking about his wife. I don't see what is so damn hard to figure out. Trust me dude, it's better to eat up 6 or seven minutes off the clock and not score instead of failing to get a 1st down in less than 2 minutes and put your defense out there. They get worn out. Get a clue!!! You should give back or donate that check you collected yesterday. Idiot!!!!
    Posted by pats1977[/QUOTE]

?????

Yeah, but who do you like in the Bills Game?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RANDIBUS81. Show RANDIBUS81's posts

I am sick of winning huge againts the worst teams. Then the next week the Patriotis come out in the 1st half vs. playoff caliber teams and then take a nap in the 2nd half.  Brady has to put up 40 points a game if they expect to win. The D wont win us any games. I think they can turn this around.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Next on the agenda:

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Next on the agenda:
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Let's hope he doesn't become a law!

Bring Back Grammar Rock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4QEzJe6_ok

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalterP. Show WalterP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats / Bills Game Thread : Exactly..It's a long season and Although every Pats Fan on here expected us to win yesterday, That was actually a game that most impartial observers marked as a loss for us in the Pre-Season. The Patriots have a Great Offense that is going to put up serious points in Most games. I started getting the Feeling that Brady was on a mission to get Moss some great Numbers yesterday and I don't see that happening in the near future. We're going to Kill Bill this week and next Monday Everyone's going to be happy again except the trolls that show up everytime we lose or somebody gets hurt.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]Next on the agenda:
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

HAAHAHAAAAA sooooooooo funny

where do you get this crud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalterP. Show WalterP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats / Bills Game Thread : Exactly..It's a long season and Although every Pats Fan on here expected us to win yesterday, That was actually a game that most impartial observers marked as a loss for us in the Pre-Season. The Patriots have a Great Offense that is going to put up serious points in Most games. I started getting the Feeling that Brady was on a mission to get Moss some great Numbers yesterday and I don't see that happening in the near future. We're going to Kill Bill this week and next Monday Everyone's going to be happy again except the trolls that show up everytime we lose or somebody gets hurt.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

I agree it's early etc etc but the patriots do not have a go too big play defensive player. Someone like Dwight Freeny who can come in and get a sack when you have to distrupt the offense. We just don't have it and that is going to kill us with the elite teams: The Colts, The Ravens, The Jets, and The Dolphins. I don't know what they were thinking when they got rid of Seymour and other elite players. We do have to get younger but not like the pats have big mistake that will kill us in the end this year.
    Lucky to go 9-7 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Mayo lackluster game...CJ Spiller 27 atts. for 143yads 2tds
    Butler covers (or tries to cover Lee Evans) Evans 14 balls for 125 yds 1td
    Brady sees Moss open on every play....47 atts 5 comp. for 17yads 0 tds 3 ints
    Moss moons the crowd, sprays a waterbottle at the ref, leaves the field early

*Pats still win though

Sections
Shortcuts