pats/bills

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: pats/bills

two interference calls in one game!  It's like we're the Colts or something.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I think they should let Brady off the leash and see how he could manage at least an entire half by himself, his QB intelligence is amazing and i am sure this is something they have to be working on. the play calling from up stairs has just been mediocre at best, Brady could lead better constant drives with plays off the top off his head!

also good to see LM continuing to improve

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kb87. Show kb87's posts

This is awful! Push it in!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: pats/bills:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: pats/bills : Try not to ask stupid questions. The point is that Brady is having a lousy year and I am tired of everyone blaming injuries. Maybe he is playing poorly because he is making DUMB decisions.  Or maybe he has gotten soft after spending a year posing for magazine covers.  Just sick of hearing how "dinged up" he is.  Gets old.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]
    I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence, I just think it's fair to say that his injuries are contributing to his poor play.  There are plenty of players in this league who wouldn't be anywhere near the field with similar "dings", so I dont' see how you can call him soft. He's not playing well right now there's no debating that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

2nd and stuffed.  No Moss or Welker

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Thank god

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

MARONEY !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

did i mention how much i hate our goal line offense, been saying it since 07
    , why would u take our playmakers out. at least have welker or moss in there

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

well, Maroney, lookee that...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Finally on the 3rd try and only 2 unnecessary Heart Attacks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Buffalo with 8 penalties for 108 yards in the first half!! Are the zebras thinking the Pats are the COLTS?  WOW.....

On a second note.....  TN may be up 17 - 6 on MIA at the half... GO TITANS!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

LM has been holding onto the ball a lot better lately, keep it up!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]did i mention how much i hate our goal line offense, been saying it since 07 , why would u take our playmakers out. at least have welker or moss in there
    Posted by SICOFITALL[/QUOTE]

They're stupid with that formation. Keep the Playmakers in and even if you run it gives you more options and more space.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Our D looks pretty good, but are we that good or is it purely because of Buffalo's penalties ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]I am not complaining, but God, Buffalo is just giving this game away.
    Posted by Jaxxon[/QUOTE]

Yea I'm thinking the same thing - the Bills can't go through an entire series on offense or defense without committing a penalty...

How about using all three timeouts and scoring again???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

KC whacking Cleveland. Nice :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whodagaff. Show Whodagaff's posts

pound it in run the ball off tackle

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Wouldnt it be nice if the pats could have a return like that every now and then?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: pats/bills : I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence, I just think it's fair to say that his injuries are contributing to his poor play.  There are plenty of players in this league who wouldn't be anywhere near the field with similar "dings", so I dont' see how you can call him soft. He's not playing well right now there's no debating that.
    Posted by andrewmcintosh[/QUOTE]

I apologize.  I am just frustrated by the Offense.  Shouldn't have gotten mad at you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

[QUOTE]Buffalo with 8 penalties for 108 yards in the first half!! Are the zebras thinking the Pats are the COLTS?  WOW..... On a second note.....  TN may be up 17 - 6 on MIA at the half... GO TITANS!!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

TN up on MIA is a good thing, but I think ATL is spitting the bit against the Jets.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Looks like an all LB front, still.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

would not have assumed a 14-3 score at the half after the first series !!

Good adjustments on D

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Bill needs to turn to his Offensive Coordinator in the locker room, grab him by the collars, and tell him, "I WANT A TOUCHDOWN ON THIS OPENING DRIVE."

Period.

Game Over.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Off to the NFL redzone for halftime. They're showing the jets game

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

First half analysis:

We better have Warren and Wikfork back next week!

That's bold underlined and italicized with an exclamation.

Sections
Shortcuts