pats/bills

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Re: pats/bills

In Response to Re: pats/bills:
    In Response to Re: pats/bills : I apologize.  I am just frustrated by the Offense.  Shouldn't have gotten mad at you.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

nah it's all good no hard feelings here, we can both agree that #12 isn't on his game right now. results are what matter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

WOW, No video or mention of the Moss TD during the Highlights.

Interesting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fryeguy68. Show Fryeguy68's posts

Lets hope the Pats can score in the 2nd half now and we could be on our way to an AWAY WIN!!! Nice concept..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

haha Atlanta is a team the Jets should beat so i wouldn't get to excited about the Falcons coming together, there only chance is to intercept Sanchez a lot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

First half analysis: We better have Warren and Wikfork back next week! That's bold underlined and italicized with an exclamation.
    Posted by K-max

Amen Brother! Lets hope they're healthy too. I just as soon see the linebackers in as opposed to the Brace brigade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

WOW, Not video or mention of the Moss TD during the Highlights. Interesting.
    Posted by K-max

Moss only exists to these guys when he has a bad game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Lets hope the Pats can score in the 2nd half now and we could be on our way to an AWAY WIN!!! Nice concept..
    Posted by Fryeguy68

Looking forward to the opening drive in the 3rd quarter. We've had trouble scoring on our 1st possesion of the 3rd quarter all year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Maroney is running smart and hard, more and more as time goes by.

I'm starting to flip and like the kid. I don't think he'll ever be a stud starter, but if we can get a legitimate #1, he wouldn't be a bad #2.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: pats/bills : Moss only exists to these guys when he has a bad game.
    Posted by ewhite1065

TRUTH

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Interesting stat at half time..

NE Rushing - 62 yards
    Fred Jackson Rushing - 69 yards !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

In Response to Re: pats/bills : Amen Brother! Lets hope they're healthy too. I just as soon see the linebackers in as opposed to the Brace brigade.
    Posted by ewhite1065

e,  It was shocking watching him (Brace) get push around on that first drive.  It showed a major lack of skill and talent. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Hopefully, after last game, we have conquered our 2nd half blues !!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

WOW, No video or mention of the Moss TD during the Highlights. Interesting.
    Posted by K-max

Fox included the Moss touchdown and the Maroney touchdown.

During the game break of the Jets game (don't get Bills-Pats coverage here...), the announcers quipped, "I wonder if he was doggin' it on that play," when showing the Moss touchdown.

I don't know about CBS, though

But I am happy that Miami is losing :-D

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: pats/bills : e,  It was shocking watching him (Brace) get push around on that first drive.  It showed a major lack of skill and talent. 
    Posted by K-max

Did they take him out of the game?  Or did he get his act together?

I don't have the game on TV here in New Rochelle, NY... 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: pats/bills : e,  It was shocking watching him (Brace) get push around on that first drive.  It showed a major lack of skill and talent. 
    Posted by K-max

They're better off sliding Mike wright over to the nose. We may see some of that in the 2nd half

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

In Response to Re: pats/bills : Did they take him out of the game?  Or did he get his act together? I don't have the game on TV here in New Rochelle, NY... 
    Posted by NickC1188

I have not noticed him on the last 2 Bill drives.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Maroney is running smart and hard, more and more as time goes by. I'm starting to flip and like the kid. I don't think he'll ever be a stud starter, but if we can get a legitimate #1, he wouldn't be a bad #2.
    Posted by jedinate

IF he can stay healthy (assuming he re-ups in the offseason) and the line can improve a bit, I think he'd be just fine as the lead back for the Pats game plan. They don't need a stud back if they can just get a WR3

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Underthrown again

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

You hear that..The Randy Moss efect!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

wasn't that a little underthrown - Aiken had to slow down !!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The proof in the pudding for the second half is how the Pats open and continue to play through the half! Can they maintain the momentum of their second half play from last week? 

Secondly, lots of comments about Brady and his not looking sharp at all.  Knowing how he is, he will not show a sign he is playing hurt and that may be the case.  We all know how secretive the Pats are about the "extent" of injuries.  It would be great for the Pats to pull away in the 3rd quarter and give Brady some rest, wouldn't it? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

3 and out. Not good

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

3 and out to start another half.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fryeguy68. Show Fryeguy68's posts

In Response to Re: pats/bills : Looking forward to the opening drive in the 3rd quarter. We've had trouble scoring on our 1st possesion of the 3rd quarter all year.
    Posted by ewhite1065

The trouble is still there..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Brady needs to get his accuracy and timing in sync more.

Sections
Shortcuts