Pats Bring Back Washington. Full Roster now!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Pats Bring Back Washington. Full Roster now!

44s

Patriots re-sign veteran kickoff returner Leon Washington, per . Brings roster to 53 players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Pats Bring Back Washington. Full Roster now!

Outstanding! glad it wasn't Tebow. Good call rkarp, called it a week ago.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Pats must be desperate and not know what they're doing. Or, I might not know what I'm talking about.....leaning toward the latter!

"Defense Wins Championships"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yes, rkarp again with solid info. 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Classic Patriots two-step.  Drop an older veteran with no future but ok for contributing now.  Nobody else wants him.  Clear the 53 man limit without dropping anybody good.  See if you can pick up anybody good off the waiver wire.  If nobody works out, bring the veteran back. 

Bonus with Washington -- he really wants to play and beat the Jets next Thursday. 

I continue to hold out a chance that Tim Tebow also may get the call (or not) as a running-first quarterback, as the weather gets cold and running gets relatively more important. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Pats must be desperate and not know what they're doing. Or, I might not know what I'm talking about.....leaning toward the latter!

The sky has to be falling, disaster imminent, the end is nigh...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

Yeah, info that anyone could have read noticing a locker still up is really "solid". lmao

Who cares?  Anyone could have posted that update. RKrap is no better than anyone here in terms of posting updated and readily available info.

[/QUOTE]

Jealous much?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

Classic Patriots two-step.  Drop an older veteran with no future but ok for contributing now.  Nobody else wants him.  Clear the 53 man limit without dropping anybody good.  See if you can pick up anybody good off the waiver wire.  If nobody works out, bring the veteran back. 

Bonus with Washington -- he really wants to play and beat the Jets next Thursday. 

I continue to hold out a chance that Tim Tebow also may get the call (or not) as a running-first quarterback, as the weather gets cold and running gets relatively more important. 

We're carrying 6, count them, RBs who's job it is to run the ball. If none of the 4 RBs whose job is to run the ball and the FB can't block in cold weather, BB needs to start cutting some RBs!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah, info that anyone could have read noticing a locker still up is really "solid". lmao

Who cares?  Anyone could have posted that update. RKrap is no better than anyone here in terms of posting updated and readily available info.

[/QUOTE]

I follow a lot of football media and Patriots media on twitter, not many reported that his locker was still up.  Not many said he would be back.  Now that he is back nobody is saying they expected it.  Matter of fact, I have seen more say they expect Tebow back at some point then they were saying Washington would be back.

Once again you are wrong.  Nobody takes you serious here anymore so I can see why you feel so jealous of him getting credit about something while you continue to lie and troll.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Well I was wrong again , thought it would be fells
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

No worries. He is still mad because I was right about AWilson....

I have also posted numerous times where I clearly said Kelly would be a pro bowler playing beside  Vince.

I have also clearly stated that I thought Boyce would put up better numbers than both Thompkins and Dobson this year

I also did say I was not in favor of signing Washington (age) but after watching him in practice, I thought it was very clear he still was a very good returner....

Rusto is still mad that I bludgeoned him last year regarding Gallery, Addai and Lloyd. 

It's been very clear the past 4-6 weeks. Russ has lost his fastball....he no longer brings it. He should retire to another board....it's almost sad to see him so defeated that he is now showing a jealous side.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Thank goodness... the return game should be much stronger this year.  

I also want to see a two back hurry up offense with Washington and Vereen on the field at the same time.  Not sure we will see it, but it would be interesting.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I really think when the roster shakes out after the Jets game it will be Blount that is the one who leaves, unless there is an injury. 

I also think that BB sees enough in Boyce to make him a bigger part of the offense, and does not want him returning KO's. 

Unless there is injury, it appears Dobson is the WR who has not forced his way into playing time.

Re Washington, he is a very smart, experienced KR. The question has always been does he have his speed. I saw enough of him in camp. He very clearly does

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

No worries. He is still mad because I was right about AWilson....

I have also posted numerous times where I clearly said Kelly would be a pro bowler playing beside  Vince.

I have also clearly stated that I thought Boyce would put up better numbers than both Thompkins and Dobson this year

I also did say I was not in favor of signing Washington (age) but after watching him in practice, I thought it was very clear he still was a very good returner....

Rusto is still mad that I bludgeoned him last year regarding Gallery, Addai and Lloyd. 

It's been very clear the past 4-6 weeks. Russ has lost his fastball....he no longer brings it. He should retire to another board....it's almost sad to see him so defeated that he is now showing a jealous side.

What? You bludgeoned me with Gallery retiring and Addai not in shape? That makes no sense.

1. No one knew he would hang em up.

2. No one knew Addai was out of shape in mini camp.

Also, you lied again above. You were doing this Tommy Kelly routine with his age asking how many snaps could he play. Yes, you did. You constantly brought it up in every post, using a question mark at the end to act like it was some kind of unknown.

Finally, I was the one who was talking about Kelly TWO YEARS ago outplaying Seymour in Oakland, when you whiny turds were still whining about how great he is and BB blew it. Neither was true. At 14 million, he was being outplayed by the superior Kelly. I said he would be great here next to Vince, watch for cap hell cuts, and boom, BB has him on a plane here first thing.

You've never nailed any analysis. Your tactics here are guessing something might not be as strong as it could be, with a negative slant on what you hope might not help our team. It's your thing. Anything BB does, you want it to be the most negative thing possible.

It's why you said "Boyce will be cut". Anyone with a brain knew they knew about his foot at the Combine and they still took him.  You seeing him being held back meant your low IQ could gamble on saying that. lmao

So obvious. Instead you look like a moron yet again. There is nothing to be jealous of you as a loser whatsoever, so that also makes no sense

Your only accurate predictions were that Ballard may not be back up speed in time and Adrian Wilson appearing slower to the ball than everyone else. That's it.

You botched every other thing like Washington's "quickness" and "Boyce may be cut". Stuff like that.

There were many other inaccuracies as well. The best was when you said Edelman was in a walking boot where we already knew that.  You acted like it meant he was on the bubble, when the rest of us with a brain knew it meant he was a lock and there was no need for him to take reps from everyone else. LMAO

You've bludgeoned nothing. Ever. I won two best vs you and will win more if you dare so challenge me again this year.

Name the wager and I'll be happy to do it again. lmao

[/QUOTE]
    Guy, give it up. You have embarrassed yourself enough. Go take a knee. Go have some water at the cooler. You know longer belong in the game. 

Lets bet if AWilson makes the team! Bwahahahahahaha! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I know he didn't look great in the preseason, but I'm really glad to have Leon back in the fold returning kicks.  We all know that special teams can win or lose a game, and I like having him back there.  I hope he can be a huge upgrade over our return game last year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I follow a lot of football media and Patriots media on twitter, not many reported that his locker was still up.  Not many said he would be back.  Now that he is back nobody is saying they expected it.  Matter of fact, I have seen more say they expect Tebow back at some point then they were saying Washington would be back.

Once again you are wrong.  Nobody takes you serious here anymore so I can see why you feel so jealous of him getting credit about something while you continue to lie and troll.

[/QUOTE]

It was reported.  I was hoping he would sign with the Giants. The Jets also worked him out, but their cap hell situations made our offer to come back and chance at a SB a lot better for him.  

Funny how the cap hell element keeps rearing its ugly head for the same people who constantly prove they don't get the cap management concepts, huh?  That means you. lmao

You just think you have it all covered with whoever it is you read. As usual, ya don't.

The info RKrap posted could have been posted by anyone.  To him, Kelly is old and done and won't hold up and Boyce might be cut. He literally said things like that, as inflammatory as they were at the time.

Anyone entrusting his analysis on any situation with our team is not very bright.

I admit he does a nice job hiding where his troll work rests in his posts, but they are easy to spot for me.

"Boyce might be cut" - RKrap (back in May)

lmao

[/QUOTE]

I think Washington is a good player/decent guy that still has a little juice left in his legs (unlike your buddy Wilson). And I highly doubt the jets didn't sign him because of "salary cap hell"...they are millions, upon millions under the cap, just like everybody else.

Hey, how again was this salary cap hell supposed to effect everybody? I'm still waiting for Demarcus Ware to get cut - because of salary cap hell - so we can swoop in and wisely sign him. That's what you said, right? Great players that teams wanted to keep will be dumped onto the street where we will wisely gobble them all up. Lol!! How did that work out so far, dumbo?

You ever think maybe you got duped with "salary cap hell" off the lockout and instead mistook it for a way for the owners not to lose an ounce of revenue to the players after the negotiations? The players must just love seeing 3/4ths of the teams in the league 10-15 million under the cap, when that money could of went into their pockets. Boom! Owners win again....they make the rules in this salary cap game you like to read about 24 hours a day. The owners must just love you, because you buy it all day.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Dont bother Mthurl. Rusto has zero understanding of the cap, and no matter how much you want to teach him, he simply doesn't have the capacity to understand. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inp0ybxKMXw

Welcome back.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Did someone say 5 running backs?  hmmm who would have thought that?  Washington is going to be special this year. Book it.. he's just what we need on KR. Does he field punts for when Edleman breaks?

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Did someone say 5 running backs?  hmmm who would have thought that?  Washington is going to be special this year. Book it.. he's just what we need on KR. Does he field punts for when Edleman breaks?

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

Do you think Bolden havin a knee injury is part of bringing Washington back?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jealous? 

Rkarp has posted some solid info. Some may be common sense but still called. Why the hate Russ V?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Dont bother Mthurl. Rusto has zero understanding of the cap, and no matter how much you want to teach him, he simply doesn't have the capacity to understand. 

Nobody has taken Rusty serious around here for a long while.  I think some people just go right past his posts while others look at it much like you would look at terrible car accident.

And I fogot all about Rusty and his Robert Gallery comments.  Man, at the time Gallery was just plain horrible.  I feared for his life in Oakland as Oakland fans hated him.  He was a giant bust for them.  He never improved and was a bad pick up by the Pats.  But Rusty loved him.  Praised BB for picking up Gallery.  Hahahaha.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

Well I was wrong again , thought it would be fells
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

May be Fells next week .  . .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

I like Washington always did. Might not have had a good Pre-Season, but he used to kill us when he was with the Jets. A little older, but I bet he'll help.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Outstanding! glad it wasn't Tebow. Good call rkarp, called it a week ago.

I was going to say the same thing, he said his locker was still there so he would return. Glad to see it because he brings vet experience to the return game, just no more of those punt return fumbles please. :)