Pats Bronco's game draws biggest TV share of the year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Pats Bronco's game draws biggest TV share of the year

It seems every year our beloved Pats end up in the top rated games share wise. I guess it shows that we have a large fan/hate base! That is why i was a little suprised they didn't flex this game to Sunday night. Oh well , I guess the time the Pats stop having huge ratings on TV will mean they slipped into the land of medocracy!!!!!!

Go Pats!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Pats Bronco's game draws biggest TV share of the year

I didnt mind the 4 pm start. Sometimes those sunday nighters take too long to get started. They would have had an extra hour or so to talk about the game and hype it up. I like to turn on the t.v when the ball is being kicked.

I get enough sports talk here and honestly , folks on this board are more intelligent about the Pats than national media are.

I also have to wake up in the morning, so no complaints here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I get the reasons why Pats fans on the Esat coast like earlier games,  I was just thinking the tv execs missed a chance for more ratings. By the way I live in Tucson Az (from Springfield, Ma) and like the times all the games or one here. Heck at the beginning of the season I go to the sports bar at 10:00 in the morning and have a breakfast buffet at kickoff!!! :)

Go Pats!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

This season has been very weird in terms of sheduling. I think our first home game with 1 pm start wasnt until November.

I like the old school 1 pm starts but when there are good games on, I like the 4pm start so i can watch other game on sunday ticket at 1.

This past week for example had good matchups on at 1, so I didnt mind 4pm.

I really dont mind the prime times either. I just hate it when they make us play a Miami team that makes it their SB or something. If you gonna make it prime time, make sure its 2 power houses.

The prime timers this year have been ....so- so

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

At least you guys in N.E manage to catch the game instead of watching the JEST vs Philly :( anybody below connecticut had to watch that game instead :( 

Sections
Shortcuts