Pats/Browns replay-- 9 tonight on NFL network

:)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Pats/Browns replay-- 9 tonight on NFL network

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

:)

[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info...  (is that you in the avatar?)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

i think they did a better job with these replays last year- from the few ive seen

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Watching right now.

Like the way Boyce moves with the ball. Kinda reminded me of Troy Brown.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

I have to say... I have watched the game a couple of times already.  The NFL game rewind package is the bomb.  I love being able to go back and watch all the games again with no commercials at all and they have a condensed game as well.  Pretty sweet for a guy who has to travel a ton for work like me. 

You are inspiring me to pull it up right now since I don't have the NFL network here!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

When the d is set up to defend the run they are really pretty good

have to admit on all the other replays i saw there seemed to be a real tug on Boyce's shoulder, I didn't see it as clearly here, am I wrong?

quite frankly I am surprised Bb almost let JE go, I mean he knew he was a very good pr?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Did the Pats still win?  (-;

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

i think we got that blow to the head on the edelman catch that shortened the field on the kickoff because he raised his arm in a way that resembled that weird post-concussion pose where the arms raise on the own

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

the browns decision to go for 2 early really changed how the end of the game would have played out had they not

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i think we got that blow to the head on the edelman catch that shortened the field on the kickoff because he raised his arm in a way that resembled that weird post-concussion pose where the arms raise on the own

[/QUOTE]

Lol yeah, noticed that too. Wouldn't be surprised if posey gets fined for that hit. He launched himself into Edelman

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Finally found some time to watch the complete game now.  Glad I watched the 4th qtr already because what I am watching now isn't very pretty.

Sections
Shortcuts