Pats / Buffalo game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Pats / Buffalo game thread

Boy, would we EVER have heard this?  The FIRST PLACE Buffalo Bills at 3 - 0!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Pats / Buffalo game thread:
    15-1 Super Bowl Champs
    Posted by tcal2-

And they say I'm a dreamer, glad I'm not the only one. XD

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Moral of the story is this defense is not good enough to cover for offensive mistakes. If they lose the turnover battle they lose the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

this gives alot of fuel to the naysayers that have been sqauking that if Braday has a subpar game we lose  granted its only game 3 and it was a perfect time to play are  worst game of the year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Sorry gang, TB's INT's killed us this game.  Our D was bad and we knew it was bad, but our offense was expected (and should of) made up for that.  4 INT's - no way we're going to win with that.  At the end of the day, they kicked our QB's and D's buttock regions and deserved to win the game.  We stunk in this game and I'm only hoping we can beat the Raiders next week. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Cut Ochwho dropballs

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Horrendous officiating, and horrendous offensive play. Where was the sense of urgency by the Patriots offense in the 3rd quarter? They had multiple opportunities to end the game, but instead of going for the kill-shot, they sat back and became predictable, bland, and dull. 

Gotta hope now that the Jets lose today. I'm not concerned about Buffalo down the road. Will they be a good team? Absolutely, but we need New York to lose today, and we need to take care of business against Buffalo the second time we play them.

Every team has a stinker. Ours came this week. Hopefully they'll realize that it's still early in the season, not panic, and correct the mistakes and move on. 

I still feel as if we'll win the division, but today wasn't good. Let's get some guys back from injury, fix the mistakes, and step it up a notch.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

defense wasnt great either, but we still would have win if brady didnt throw out int's like they were samples

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

Let me just remind you all that CHAMPIONSHIP teams have a strong defense!! Look what BB did to the greatest show on turf. We beat them with our defense. That is why the jets and the ravens beat us in the playoffs. A good defense give every good quaterback a "bad" day.  The Hoodie needs to kick the D in a@@. Sharper in for safety for some leadership.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

at least this gives bill some tape to the team that they are human

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

15-1 Super Bowl Champs
    Posted by tcal2-

You should shove those words up your azz, this team is not a superbowl contender with this shitty defense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsDK. Show PatsDK's posts

sorry but were going nowhere with this D Tom cant cover up for it all the time
    Posted by wolfwood

The D wasn't the reason we lost. That was Tom Terrible. He made some REALLY stupid mistakes.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The AFC East goes through Buffalo, then NYJ, then NE.....
    Posted by ipot

Not much of a fan are ya?  Three games in and you already are putting the Pats 6 feet under.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

In Response to Re: Pats / Buffalo game thread : The D wasn't the reason we lost. That was Tom Terrible. He made some REALLY stupid mistakes.
    Posted by PatsDK

thats my point he didnt play well and  when he doenst we need the D to step up and they didnt save for flashes here and there they havent yet

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Pinching myself. That was not a dream, but is a nightmare. PATs were outcoached, outplayed, and outsmarted. Tom was off his game and the D was MIA with the exception of just a couple of players.
    Welkr and Gronk get a get out of jail free pass. The rest of the team including coaching staff gets a get real and get back to serious work order.
    Pats beat themselves.
    Did not expect PATS to win every game. But this loss to the Bills? Falls under pathetic category.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

Tom had a bad day. I think the D had a worse day. Fitzpatrick hit several huge over the top shots for big yards. Lack of pass rush and no coverage. The truth of the matter is that even thought Tom had a bad day he tied the game up with 3 minutes to go. The Bills just marched down the field. The defense just folded!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Pinching myself. That was not a dream, but is a nightmare. PATs were outcoached, outplayed, and outsmarted. Tom was off his game and the D was MIA with the exception of just a couple of players. Welkr and Gronk get a get out of jail free pass. The rest of the team including coaching staff gets a get real and get back to serious work order. Pats beat themselves. Did not expect PATS to win every game. But this loss to the Bills? Falls under pathetic category.
    Posted by darwk

Keep in mind, darwk, this was a game IN Buffalo.  Even with all the Pats' mistakes, it took a FG with no time left for the Bills to win.  Imagine how this game would have gone if there were no INTs on TB's part?  That 21 - 0 beginning would have been just an appetizer!  But, the game is 60 minutes long and it appears the Pats stopped playing after that 21 - 0 lead.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

AGREE. with all your comments. 3rd quarter was the undoing of the PATS. Ridiculous. They deserved to lose this game. I'm so suprised thst the PATS didn't bring their A game. No exucsues. Wes and Gronk did come to play. Ridley was great wen deployes. So much to dissect. Defense was hrrible. And TB was not ON.  Did anyone have the PATS losing to the BILLS?  Really really absurd.

Horrendous officiating, and horrendous offensive play. Where was the sense of urgency by the Patriots offense in the 3rd quarter? They had multiple opportunities to end the game, but instead of going for the kill-shot, they sat back and became predictable, bland, and dull.  Gotta hope now that the Jets lose today. I'm not concerned about Buffalo down the road. Will they be a good team? Absolutely, but we need New York to lose today, and we need to take care of business against Buffalo the second time we play them. Every team has a stinker. Ours came this week. Hopefully they'll realize that it's still early in the season, not panic, and correct the mistakes and move on.  I still feel as if we'll win the division, but today wasn't good. Let's get some guys back from injury, fix the mistakes, and step it up a notch.
    Posted by vertigho

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Better to have the clunker in the regular season than the playoffs

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

you knew Buf was gonna show us up. better sooner than later.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

In Response to Re: Pats / Buffalo game thread : The D wasn't the reason we lost. That was Tom Terrible. He made some REALLY stupid mistakes.
    Posted by PatsDK
    Brady was a big part, but not the D's fault???  In the 4th qurter, the Bills go 96 yards on 3 plays and then 80 yards on 3 plays?  The refs helped with horrible calls, but the D did the rest.
    Brady was horrible today. Wither that or the play calling sucked.  Or is it the injuries?  All QB's look loke Manning against us. We get 7 points on turnovers, they get 24.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Of course, last time they lost to Buffalo early in the season they won the Super Bowl . . . 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

Better to have the clunker in the regular season than the playoffs
    Posted by nyjoseph

yes  now no more

Sections
Shortcuts