PATS: CHEAP AND DISLOYAL

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: PATS: CHEAP AND DISLOYAL

In Response to Re: PATS: CHEAP AND DISLOYAL:
    In Response to Re: PATS: CHEAP AND DISLOYAL : I know this because BB benched his best receiver for busting Rex's chops before the big choke, then paid the price.  I know this because BB suspended players for being late for practice during a big snow storm, to show that he was in I know this because he is about the most arrogant person in the NFL and is clearly living in fear of the possibility that his "absolute authority" is questioned in any way.
    Posted by JetMangione

Mangione, BB has control over your every thought! What you should be saying is: You know this because BB does what it takes to be a leader in the NFL world! You know this because BB has proven his way produces a winner year after year after year! You know this because BB understands that a real leader DEMANDS and COMMANDS respect, and gets it! Now, go make a point in the NYP about how TEBOW is gonna SAVE Mark Sancheeze, SEXY REXY, and the rest of those losers season this year. "CAN'T WAIT!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In Response to PATS: CHEAP AND DISLOYAL:
    spin it any which way you like, the Welker screw job says it all, both the fanchise tag and especially the lower offer after he signs! really, i'm glad he didn't catch that ball in the sb b/c bb and kraft don't deserve the lombardi...hope he leaves after this year and returns to beat you guys out rooting for bb and kraft strikes me at times as rooting for an ice cube...certainly glad i don't
    Posted by JintsFan

This may be the dumbess post I've seen yet. I hope you do not run a business.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

So how many people do you know get a chance at turning down 9.5 million for a year's worth of work. Actually, less than a year's worth of work. Not many. I don't see that offer as cheap.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Oh please. 

We have paid guys like Richard Seymour, Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork, Randy Moss and then if you wanna go the were not loyal route you should go look at what we did for Kevin Faulk, Troy Brown, Tedy Bruschi, and Seau. Very loyal and guys who should have really not even stuck around. Tedy left way too late. He should have retied in 07 but he wanted to stick around and it sorta helped Mayo a bit.

Players sometimes see it as a sign of disrespect and honestly its not. Sometimes they do throw deals at players that are a bit under valued but thats because we have tons of stars we have to pay. Football isn't a one man sport. Can't just be signing one billion dollar deals for everyone. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

"So how many people do you know get a chance at turning down 9.5 million for a year's worth of work. Actually, less than a year's worth of work. Not many. I don't see that offer as cheap."

Please insult me with $9.5M.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In Response to Re: PATS: CHEAP AND DISLOYAL : on top of what? haven't won a title in 8 years
    Posted by JintsFan

Neither have the giants. ;-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Jints fan,

Do you spend time on other team's forums or just this one?  In case you are having a tough time understanding the question, I am asking if you also go to Cowboys, Redskins, and Eagles forums or just this one?  Clearly you don't go to the Giants forums.  I think you're a closet Pats fan.  Nobody spends as much time on a team's forum like you do here and isn't a fan.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

BB's disloyalty and low-balling Welker is more about proving a point.  He wants his team to know that they are not allowed to drop passes, talk to the media or have any original thought or personality.
    Posted by JetMangione

Is that a fact, or just your spin?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

spin it any which way you like, the Welker screw job says it all, both the fanchise tag and especially the lower offer after he signs! really, i'm glad he didn't catch that ball in the sb b/c bb and kraft don't deserve the lombardi...hope he leaves after this year and returns to beat you guys out rooting for bb and kraft strikes me at times as rooting for an ice cube...certainly glad i don't
    Posted by JintsFan

An ignorant, trollish post. Come-on Jints, your better than that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Okay Jints, explain. How are they "cheap" when the spend payroll right to the cap consistently?

We can get to the disloyal later.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

not sure if cheap and disloyal are the best words.

Maybe frugal/spend thrift and business minded. Patriots have been doing this for a while........i.e., Ty Law.

Certainly, I can see how Jints can portray the Patriots as being Cheap and disloyal...just depends on perspective.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

'Cheap and Disloyal'?  It's about business....with the Pats, with the Giants, with the players, with everyone.  Are you twelve?  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

lol i love it

"8 years without a championship"

Or for the more optimisic people "8 years where you came in second place twice because of 2 last minute drives aided by the refs, and some horrible drops"

Lets take a look at the giants for a second, when was the last time they showed ANY of their player loyalty? Jesus christ, coughlin could get fired every single year, thats how fickle and funking on the fence the giants brass is.

Someone ban this guttertrash piece of crap, he posts like he smells like pee.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

It's business in the cap era. You want loyalty, buy a dog.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

How do you get cheap? I mean I can see the Bengals who spend way less then the cap in past years. Pats are generally just below the cap and always make sure they are set for future years. I would call that smart.

Then disloyal, guess you just came out under a rock and learned that there's a business side to the NFL. So Jints you would pay a player on past performance a higher amount then the actual production they will probably produce? Here the Pats are also smart as they tend to get rid of a player a year early vs holding onto a player a year late. I'd say over loyalty might work in other sports or the normal business world, but it gets you in trouble in the NFL.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to PATS: CHEAP AND DISLOYAL : JF... you are an know- it- all A88HOLE. It is to bad you didn't buy it on 911 instead of the other good people.
    Posted by TSWFAN

THAT is a despicable thing to say. I don't call for banning, but that deserves it.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Posted by JintsFan

Oh for fukksakes, go cry yourself to sleep.  Welker's a grownass man, he doesn't need a fake pity party from you as you try to to feign compassion for his plight.  You know damnwell the Giants have done the same thing with Osi and a bunch of others so take your hypocritical bull, pack your bags and get lost.  We all know you'll dissapear a month into the season like you always do.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

why not check on some comp signings rather trhan make ridiculous statements on what is cheap and disloyal and what is not?

M Colston, age 29, signed for 5 years/$36 mil. 3 Yr avg is $21.5mil and guarantee is $17.7
    A Boldin, age 30, signed for 3 years/$25 mil. 3 yr avg of $25mil and guarantee is $10
    Fair salary for WW, age 31, is 3 years/$25mil and guarantee of $18mil. Or play this year under the franch tag at $9.5, and extend another 2 years 2 years at $15 with an addtl $9mil guarantee.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Someone needs to read the rules on the door here......

You may be entitiled to your own opinions but not your own facts...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pdiddy1. Show pdiddy1's posts

Posted by JintsFan

Too bad no one cares what you think...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: PATS: CHEAP AND DISLOYAL : on top of what? haven't won a title in 8 years
    Posted by JintsFan

And since YOUR team won two lately, you think you have the right to be here.  You don't.  Go somewhere where they talk about the Giants.  No one here wants to hear about your positions.  You are UD6 in nearly every way.  You only showed up when they did well, and you slink and hide when they do badly.  You are a poor fan, and you know it, too because you don't hang out where Giants fans are, you come here and try to act like a big shot.  You sn0t nosed punk.

Sections
Shortcuts