PATS: CHEAP AND DISLOYAL

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: PATS: CHEAP AND DISLOYAL

In Response to Re: PATS: CHEAP AND DISLOYAL:
    In Response to Re: PATS: CHEAP AND DISLOYAL : i hear you rocky and thats fair but I certainly can take one side over the other
    Posted by JintsFan

I agree.....But in the long run...I have to go with the team...Richard Seymour, Willie McGinest, Curtis Martin.....etc....I have to wonder how things would have been different for the Patriots long-term with Curtis Martin....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

What do you think about LT trying to sell his SB ring? I think it is sad.... : (

When I was in Vegas month ago at Pawn Stars Shop I wanted to try on the Patriots SB ring of Juan Cherry (a practice squad player), but I was not a "special" vistor so they would not let me!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Jints fan shut the 3-25934593 up. Why don't the mods remove this gay guy? He needs banned and under every screen name he uses. He is a menance to say the least. Any jets lover is gay

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: PATS: CHEAP AND DISLOYAL : VERY good point re: Martin...now wait for rusty to pounce  :  )
    Posted by JintsFan

Any time an athlete sells their "championship" ring(s)...I think it is sad

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

I love the pats ....for being cheap and disloyal......that's why we stay on top

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

First, Welker in No way is being treated unfairly!
    He just made 9 million dollars with the stroke of a pen!

Second, how many receivers have Mr. Brady and Mr. Belichick helped to become outstanding, but yet with any other team they are subpar and less than common?

Rule of thumb in business, "Don't bit the hand that feeds you,period."
    And never ever let your buisness be known until all is signed, sealed and delivered!

Wes Welker is taking the wrong road and signing his own pink slip with his business direction, its really that simple. He now has driven a wedge in his relationship with the Patriots and like a cracked windshield, this will only get bigger as each day comes.

A man must know his limitations, if he had never been a Patriot, his name would just be another among the common players in the NFL Year Book.
    Congratulations Mr. Welker, you have just joined the NFL Players group of greed over common sense, and with that decesion, a 1 way ticket out of the Patriot organization.
    Seems the picture of Tom Brady and Wes Welker at the Kentucky Derby had meaning.... The question being, Mr. Brady asking, "How much you wana bet Wes is the Long Shot to be a Patriot!!!"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS: CHEAP AND DISLOYAL : on top of what? haven't won a title in 8 years
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE

Have you become spoiled? 8 years without wining a championship isn't that bad. There're more teams that haven't won anything in their existence, and some like in 40 years, you know, your compadres JETS. So I guess that ain't that bad, hey, at least we've been to the big game a couple of times after our last championship.

Just be happy your team has one 2 in the las 5yrs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to PATS: CHEAP AND DISLOYAL:
    spin it any which way you like, the Welker screw job says it all, both the fanchise tag and especially the lower offer after he signs! really, i'm glad he didn't catch that ball in the sb b/c bb and kraft don't deserve the lombardi...hope he leaves after this year and returns to beat you guys out rooting for bb and kraft strikes me at times as rooting for an ice cube...certainly glad i don't
    Posted by JintsFan

This is the single most obnoxious post you've ever written.

Worry about your own team and the yearly calls for Coughlin's head as he keeps winning Super Bowls for some of the most ungracious fans in the country.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

wrong. Manningham was not franchised and allowed to go FA so has no parallel with Welker
    as far as Osi is concerned he is underpaid and has been for a while now for his production and as a member of perhaps the most important part of two SB champions, the D line...in his case he is right and Giants are not...unlike you I can criticize my own organization when they are wrong, cheap, disloyal, short-sighted or any combination there of... ie: when they are, in my estimation, not fairly treating a player...I know BB is God and Kraft the "Greatest" but in my view with Osi Mara, Tisch and Reese are not doing right 
    my take on WW BB and Kraft stands...
    Posted by JintsFan

So Jints, you agree that the Osi contract situation is similar to Wes', yet you start this thread criticizing the Patriots?

Troll!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chloedancer65. Show Chloedancer65's posts

It's a sad commentary on the status of athletes when they can take their complaints to social media and complain about not getting their due when they are guaranteed over 8 million dollars for a years work and feel justified doing it!  Do they not read newspapers, or watch the news to see the impact the current global economy is having. Europe is in a tailspin and The US will feel the shocks from that, so while I love WW and the Pats it's kinda of hard to feel sorry for anyone who makes that much. He should talk to TB and see how it's done, he never mentioned his contract and restructured it to free up some money. As fans we don't need to hear them complaining about their lack of money when seeing them play is for most a weeks worth of food. I live in NYC and have a small business, what we pay in taxes is a joke considering that only a few areas in mostly Manhattan that have good schools. We are suppose to be able to send our kids to private schools, the tuition is about 38K a year for middle school. So I don't want to hear from a Jets fan about how cheap the Pats are when here our taxes helped build a new Yankee stadium and yet we have a huge problem with schools, after elementary it becomes a nightmare and the process is more daunting than applying to college.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In Response to PATS: CHEAP AND DISLOYAL:
    spin it any which way you like, the Welker screw job says it all, both the fanchise tag and especially the lower offer after he signs! really, i'm glad he didn't catch that ball in the sb b/c bb and kraft don't deserve the lombardi...hope he leaves after this year and returns to beat you guys out rooting for bb and kraft strikes me at times as rooting for an ice cube...certainly glad i don't
    Posted by JintsFan

Ha! I told you so! BB and the Pat's Org. feel the same way that I do about the WW situation and him opening his mouth.......you dope! I wish your Giants would take him off our hands now too! Now, you go get that 3-inch tool and bat you said you wanted to use on me.... I would cherish the opportunity to lube you up, stupid! You'd be screamin' for your Mommy!!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts