Pats coaches working to straighten out Tebow's throwing mechanics..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

Pats coaches working to straighten out Tebow's throwing mechanics..

Looks like BB and Co. are working with Tebow on his throwing mechanics....the questions are how long will BB give Tebow and will Tebow be able to change his mechanics enough to become a passer BB can live with...Tebow seems to have everything needed to be a top tier NFL QB except the ability to consistently throw a good ball..if Tebow can evolve into  a top tier passer with the Patriots after already passing thru the Broncos and Jets system, this will be another major addition to the Bill Belichick Pantheon of Football Coaching Genius....in the  least  it is a fascinating subplot in the always interesting NE Patriots story....thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Pats coaches working to straighten out Tebow's throwing mechanics..

Oh it would be incredible if they could turn this guy into a passer, it's just not going to happen in my opinion. I'd love to see it - I like the guy - he is everything you would want as a frachise player...respectfull, polite, nice, seems to care, etc, etc, but I've watched him practice and wow! Just wow! He doesn't get rid of the ball quick enough, he doesn't see the field, he doesn't throw it accurate enough, he doesn't have the needed zip without a big wind up...on and on and on.

If they could turn this guy into a NFL passer it would be a miracle - and the thing is they aren't going to have a lot of time during the season to work with him...it's got to be right now. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Based on what I have seen it would be a temendous accomplishment if they turned this guy into an accomplished NFL passer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Did anyone ever think that it might be something simple to correct. Like, maybe he's really right handed and doesn't know it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I prefer the idea that it is a "fascinating sub-plot". To me TT has a role but the downside is giving up the roster spot while he develops on an uncertain time schedule. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I guess my first question would be how many others have tried to alter Tebow's mechanics?  Beyond that, if he has other issues beyond his throwing mechanics, how long will it take to overcome those?  I'm typically not negative but I have my concerns about anyone's ability to convert Tebow into an NFL caliber QB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

There's no cure for short arms and little hands... except an act of god.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Straightening out those mechanics is on par with Moses parting the Red Sea. A miracle.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts