Pats coaches

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Pats coaches

There's been some rumor stuff about McDaniels possibly going off of a hc job. The guy that I'm more worried about is Dante S .  This guy has done a masterful job with the parts and pieces that we call Brady's line.   I'd imagine that at his age his coaching window is closing.  I hope Kraft gave him a nice Christmas bonus and a reserved parking spot to keep him in the family. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Pats coaches

If Scar were going out for a HC job, he would've done so in 2007. His talents are nothing new to the NFL. 

McD isn't going anywhere either, he's going to stay put and hope he gets the gig once BB calls it quits. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Scar were going out for a HC job, he would've done so in 2007. His talents are nothing new to the NFL. 

McD isn't going anywhere either, he's going to stay put and hope he gets the gig once BB calls it quits. 

[/QUOTE]

agreed..the guys entrenched in New England and has for the better part of two decades passed on    every opportunity to take another job. My guess is that he retires a Patriot.

McDaniel's is another story, he might well have his sights set on Belichecks jobs. It could also be that he learned a valuable lesson from his experience in Denver. who better to learn from than a guy that has already lived the life of a young coach, given the chance to be a head coach who was not ready for the responsibility only to have success after taking a step back. end of the day, he'll likely get another shot and he could also follow the path of Pete Carrol...move to the college ranks ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I do believe that Scarnechia'official title is not Offensive Line Coach, but assistant Head Coach, allowing him a higher pay scale

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I'm not sold on JMcD taking over when BB rides off into the sunset. If he is personally responsible for the Patriots winning a couple more SB's I could buy in.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Coach Scar isn't going anywhere...he loves New England (the region likely even more than the team) and he's made his career here.  I don't think he was ever the type of coach who would be one of those roaming nomads...going from job to job.  He's the definition of blue collar...he set his roots down here and worked hard for his entire career.  rkarp is somewhat correct...he's offensive line coach/assistant head coach.  He's got both titles.

Fears and Johnson have done great...I'm actually at this stage somewhat surprised PJ wasn't given the keys to the kingdom on that defense.  He's coached all positions since he came in on a minority-coaching-internship program in 2001.  I think the players really respond to him because he's got actual pro-level football cred, unlike that pencil carrying unibomber lookalike! :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not sold on JMcD taking over when BB rides off into the sunset. If he is personally responsible for the Patriots winning a couple more SB's I could buy in.

[/QUOTE]

with you on this. elaborated on other jsoh thread

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Used to call me
    By my first name
    Now you never even call me at all
    Used to say
    I was your only flame
    It was so simple
    I believed it all

Now I hear
    You've got a new friend and lover
    Who keeps you warm
    On the cool cool nights
    There's a rumor in the air
    Don't seem right

Rumours in the air
    Like a thief in the night
    Taking more than their share
    Taking more than their right
    Rumors in the air
    Rumours
    Rumors in the air

Used to call me
    When you felt the pain
    Now you never even feel it at all
    Used to swear
    That we would never change
    And like a fool
    I believed it all

Now you say
    You had a weekend of trouble
    As you stare me down
    With those cool cool eyes
    There's a rumor in the air
    Don't seem right

Rumours in the air
    Rumors in the air
    Rumours Rumours
    Rumors in the air

Used to call me
    By my first name
    Now you never even call me at all
    Now you say
    That I'm the one to blame
    Doesn't matter
    How I feel at all

Well I hear
    You've got a new friend and lover
    You'll take him down
    It's so plain to see
    Well there's a rumor in the air
    Killing me

Rumours in the air
    Rumors in the air
    Rumours Rumours
    Rumors in the air

Rumors in the air (x3)

Rumors (x3)
    Rumors in the air

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

yea pepper johnson is a very good coach imo