Pats could be in big trouble

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Pats could be in big trouble

Wait, What?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I disagree

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Bit of a silly post I think

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I wouldn't say Pats are in big trouble...but that we still have some problems to work on....just like any other team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Since Moss trade;

Sota, Ravens games plus the 31-14 w/ 10 mins to go 2day and big lead 4th Q Pitt say SB contender

Browns and last 10 mins vs Indy/Pitt make you scared and say playoffs one and done

However in those 5 games we have outplayed the other team in 12 of 16 quarters

I'd say that 75% superiority rate translates well

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

They are not in big trouble, but they need to stop that stupid ZONE defense after they get a lead

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

What if the Pats had Bodden, Warren, Faulk, Taylor, Jarrad Page, McGowan, etc?

I mean, this works both ways.  I highly doubt Wayne breaks free or even beats Bodden for a TD on that side, for example.

The Indy injury excuse is incredibly overblown.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

I don't agree with everything but you do have some valid points about the defense. I don't know if a healthy Colts team would have won by 2 to 3 TD's but they would have won. Whatever pick we get from the Raiders will not replace Seymour. We never should have traded him. I think BB is one of the all time greats but he does make mistakes. I don't drink the Bellichick Kool Aid, and I wish 95-99% of the people on the board would stop.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Seymour?  lol!!

He's not even be more effective than Mike Wright this year. He was tagged at 12 million because his salary demands are too much.

The 2001-2005 Seymour is not the 2010 Seymour. PERIOD.

Mike Wright was better than he was last year and this year.  FACT.

He's living off his rep.  When he leaves via free agency next year, we'll see how smart BB is.

He'll have a 23 year old kid locked up at 1/8th the cost of Seymour at age 32.

Please learn the salary cap in the NFL and what it means.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Pats could be in big trouble:
    [QUOTE]playing against a beat up indy team and we win by 3, plus we give up over 400 yards again.  if indy was healthy they would have beaten us by 2-3 touchdowns easy, please bill get it together before the playoffs or we will be out quickly again.
    Posted by vegasredsox[/QUOTE]

If you're this clueless and live in Vegas they must love you in the sports books

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

cant we just be happy we won the game and ended up making a huge play on D to win the game???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tdmboss12. Show tdmboss12's posts

agree R3S...everyone is starting to sound like the freaking globe reporters...enjoy the win, that's all that matters. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

No injury excuses, We have about as many as anyone. Rookies all over the place, 2nd year guys most everywhere else, rebuilding year and we sit at 8-2 with only 1 stinker in 10 games
    It would be nice if the damn Jets would LOSE a game. Even a tie at Cleveland would've been great. I guess we have to wait till we play them again

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Pats could be in big trouble:
    [QUOTE]Since Moss trade; Sota, Ravens games plus the 31-14 w/ 10 mins to go 2day and big lead 4th Q Pitt say SB contender Browns and last 10 mins vs Indy/Pitt make you scared and say playoffs one and done However in those 5 games we have outplayed the other team in 12 of 16 quarters I'd say that 75% superiority rate translates well
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Is this in Esperanto?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats could be in big trouble : Is this in Esperanto?
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

You're probably just not drunk enough to understand it.

Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

if we are in serious trouble and we beat vikings, steelers, colts, chargers, ravens - I LOVE being in serious trouble :-)

Can we be in really serious trouble and beat the Jets next ?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Actually, I didn;t see Polian's hands on this one this year. I saw Gomer's.

He also threw two INTs last year as well.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" I don't know if a healthy Colts team would have won by 2 to 3 TD's but they would have won"

You have no idea if that's true. At any rate, in today's NFL injuries are a big part of the mix. The Pats have many injuries of their own to contend with, and in a sense, Moss is like an injury in that you thought you had him, and now you don't, and you can't fully adjust mid-season. 

Ever heard of Ty Warren? He's better than Seymour and he's out for the year for us. Peyton Manning is our worst matchup in the league, there is no disgrace to beating the Colts in a close game. No, the Pats don't look invincible, but tell us, who does? Every team in the league has flaws. As for me I was glad to see our defense make a play, bucking a trend of losing to the Colts. We now have the best record in football (tied). 

If we're in trouble than what are the 6-4 Colts in with Jacksonville on the rise? 

I love that those who criticize the Pats in this forum dismiss any objections as "Kool-Aid drinkers." There is plenty to criticize but you need to start with a much better argument than trying to project what would have happened in some fantasy universe where injuries don't happen.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]"  I don't know if a healthy Colts team would have won by 2 to 3 TD's but they would have won" You have no idea if that's true. At any rate, in today's NFL injuries are a big part of the mix. The Pats have many injuries of their own to contend with, and in a sense, Moss is like an injury in that you thought you had him, and now you don't, and you can't fully adjust mid-season.  Ever heard of Ty Warren? He's better than Seymour and he's out for the year for us. Peyton Manning is our worst matchup in the league, there is no disgrace to beating the Colts in a close game. No, the Pats don't look invincible, but tell us, who does? Every team in the league has flaws. As for me I was glad to see our defense make a play, bucking a trend of losing to the Colts. We now have the best record in football (tied).  If we're in trouble than what are the 6-4 Colts in with Jacksonville on the rise?  I love that those who criticize the Pats in this forum dismiss any objections as "Kool-Aid drinkers." There is plenty to criticize but you need to start with a much better argument than trying to project what would have happened in some fantasy universe where injuries don't happen.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    I know Ty is out for us. I just meant our pass rush has been weak and keeping Seymour really might have helped us. I know he's not the Seymour from 01-05 but I still thought he was good enough to keep. (Raiders got spanked today and he got ejected for hitting Big Ben.)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Simple as this my Pat fans... you wanna answer this post....... well here it is.

and

Nuff said.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

No one can dominate the Colts with the system they run. BB went to a prevent defense in the fourth. Even on the Sanders pick he went to a two deep safety play. Meriweather and Butler took away Wayne and forced Peyton to look the other way long enough for Cunningham to scare Peyton out of his boots and alter his pass. 

It wasn't luck, cynic! It was a forced turnover. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Everyone forgets that we were up 31-14 until we went prevent and then the Colts made a come back thanks to the Brown run. 

Maybe if the offense had sealed the game when they were in the endzone the Pats might have walked away with out the extra grey hairs. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Funny that OP sees us losing by 2-3 touchdowns.  I see a D that finally mixes it up enough to keep Manning on his toes, that got a little conservative.  WE WERE UP 2 TDs before both the O and D took their foot off the gas and went into clock milking time.  Which Manning loves.  I think we just need a philosophy tweak toward the slightly bolder in the 4th quarter end of things.

Sections
Shortcuts