Pats could be in big trouble

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: Pats could be in big trouble

If I remember correctly we won a few superbowls by 3 points.

This is a young team. Realize it or not Bill B has us setup with nexts year draft to be competetive for another 7-10 years. Be thankful for going to the playoffs every year. anything goes in the playoffs. Its on to Detriot now. Bill B said it'd be a few hours and on to Detriot. Celibrate this win in March.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

it wasnt so much the prevent as it was the offense went concservative in the 4th... we pounded the run in the 3rd and they had no answer for it but in the 4th...we went conservative...and didnt stay on the field...

but gomer did what he usually does when the game is on the line...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

Red Sox and Patriots seem to have the same issues. They are both are in a division where the teams with the best records in the league are with them. Weird. I am not sure it has happened like this before. Not Division anyways.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

I knew some toolbag would post something like this today lol..
    Pats are not 100% healthy either...who cares..only losers dwell on the what if's..I'll be one too: What if Edelman doesnt drop that TD pass??? What if Branch holds on to his corner Endzone pass??? What if the Pats kept their feet on the gas in the 4th and stopped playing the conservative offense/ run the ball to avoid turnover,wear the clock down, and didnt give 10-15 yd cushions on Defense to Peyton?? hmmmm.... like the other posters said: we beat the Steelers,Ravens,SanDiego (all on the road),Vikes,Colts but we are STILL in BIG trouble?? And yet its funny that the Jets clearly have the most rediculous LUCK on their side and continue to squeeze out wins against some sorry teams, but yet everyone thinks they are SOO dangerous..Why arent u posting about them being in trouble?? are u even a Pats fan?? Give it up..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

I would have to agree, the Patriots are in big trouble. 3 turnovers and they only win by 3.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

We just keep winning and thats all that matters, but we still have O deep Ball.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

8-2 = big trouble?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Apparently A lot of you that say the Pats are in "big trouble" are Pink hats who probably started following the Pats in 2007 when you heard how great they were doing. You still think back to when they were Smoking all opponents by 28 points every game. You dont remember back 6-8 years ago when they lost games, and won many games by 3 points. Therefore your input is useless.