Pats cut Boyce!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Pats cut Boyce!

I am not a camp person who trys to predict who makes the team , but some hear liked him alot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Pats cut Boyce!

Didn't seem to improve much since last year.  Lots of talent but didn't seem to really grasp the O.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Thursday night he was given the chance to prove he deserved a roster spot....he pulled a Duran with a No Mas and on Friday morning you knew he was a goner.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Drafted in 2013, cut in 2014.

Nice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

The potential was there but clearly regressed from last year instead on improved. If he flipped that I think he'd be on the roster right now and Thompkins wouldn't but you can't rewrite history no matter how much you spend and Thompkins won the job

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

guy never had his head in the game, how can you get drafted to a team with TB as the QB and one of the best overall teams in the NFL the past 15+ years and not go out there and work your but off to be productive and even better than you were?

I think many college players fail to realize exactly how much they have to put in to become a NFL player. This kid clearly never studied the playbook or just can't learn how to follow one. Maybe he goes on the practice squad and gets a hard reality check.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

If he does not get picked up off waivers he could come back to the PS  . . . if and when one of the wide outs goes down there is an outside shot he could get back on the team as a reserve role and the kick returner. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The reason why they cut him was he was targeted 9 times in the last preseason game, and he only caught 2 of the passes. Conversely this years star of camp Tyms was targeted 2 times and caught both balls thrown to him for a 12.5 yard average and he's 6'3". Game over !

Sportsbozo1