Pats cut dowling..

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Pats cut dowling..

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Wake me when BB botches a top 5-10 pick or even a 1st rd pick. As disspointing as Meriweather and maybe even a Ben Watson were for what they could have been, they weren't total busts.

You forgot Graham, Warren, Watson, Meriweather and McCourty.

These were all either never in a pro-bowl, cut within the rookie contract or moved to another position than what they were drafted for.

With Maroney that's six meh 1st round picks over 11 years.

ah but babe u keep forgetting that mccourty is better than revis!

rusty said so

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Considering draft position and outcome was Ras I the worst pick of the Belichick era?  Or Chad Jackson?

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Considering draft position and outcome was Ras I the worst pick of the Belichick era?  Or Chad Jackson?

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

Tavon Wilson will ultimately earn that distinction.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Who really cares, except folks that like to revel in negativity!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

So he didn't have a high draft grade?

EDIT: Wait and you are saying BB shouldn't have drafted this kid because a number of you pointed out that he had an issue staying healthy?

His talent level was high but the red flags lowered his grade so yes BB over drafted yet another DB. And no I'm not nieve to believe he shouldn't have drafted him because a number of us on the board said not to, it was to point out even us lowly fans saw that his injury history was going to be an issue but apparently BB didn't which is in reference to your sarcastic comment that there was no way he could tell he would get injured. Well everyone from expert scouts all the way to fans on a message board could see his injury history and thought it was way to early to draft him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Tavon Wilson will ultimately earn that distinction.

Huh? In one year he has already played 43% of the defensive snaps, he plays on all special teams and was tied with all rookie safeties for takeaways.

If you think he is a bad player that is fine everyone is entitled to their opinion but he will never be as bad a pick as Chad Jackson or Ras-I.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You forgot Graham, Warren, Watson, Meriweather and McCourty.

These were all either never in a pro-bowl, cut within the rookie contract or moved to another position than what they were drafted for.

With Maroney that's six meh 1st round picks over 11 years.

Sorry to revive this thread but Babe if you're referring to Ty Warren then I have to call excriment of cattle on that one.

Sections
Shortcuts