Pats D is swiss cheese.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from speaksthetruth99. Show speaksthetruth99's posts

Pats D is swiss cheese.

This was against poor or average offenses, Miami, Buffalo, Jets, Cincy. 384 yards a game!!!! The Ravens nearly beat the Pats twice last year. (if Mark Clayton hangs on to a 4th down pass, it's 1st and goal at the 5) Not a fan of either team, just stating the obvious. Who are the Pats going to key on? Rice? Boldin? TJ? Heap? Mason? Flacco threw for 250 yards against the Jets and the Steelers D. What's he going to do against a horrible, 27th ranked Pats D?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Pats D is swiss cheese.

99? As in born in 1999? Stupid loser 11 year olds, get off the computer or I'll tell your mom. 

Pats defense = bend, don't break. 

The Pats won't focus on anyone. Rice will meet Mayo and Spikes in the middle, Boldin will be matched up against McCourty, TJ will meet Arrington and Meriweather, Heap will meet Chung and when Mason gets on the field we'll figure that out. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Nice analogy.  Pittsburgh and NYJ probably have the best defenses in the league.  We are not delusional on this board.  We know the Pats defense is having issues.  We'll see come Sunday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Let's see our defense is young and learning, but our offense is as potent as any out there and there is no doubt who has the best special teams. Sure looks like a win to me!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

We'll see on Sunday...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In Response to Pats D is swiss cheese.:
    [QUOTE]This was against poor or average offenses, Miami, Buffalo, Jets, Cincy. 384 yards a game!!!! The Ravens nearly beat the Pats twice last year. (if Mark Clayton hangs on to a 4th down pass, it's 1st and goal at the 5) Not a fan of either team, just stating the obvious. Who are the Pats going to key on? Rice? Boldin? TJ? Heap? Mason? Flacco threw for 250 yards against the Jets and the Steelers D. What's he going to do against a horrible, 27th ranked Pats D?
    Posted by speaksthetruth99[/QUOTE]

WOW!! The Pats gave up 384 yards!!!  What did those other teams get for their efforts?

Oh yeah we hung a loss on all of them except the Jets, who we were beating for the first half before we passed the game away... 

They don't award points for yardage, that's only in fantasy land where you actually have friends, like the Smurfs and the Monchichi's.

The Pats D is going to steal your lunch. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

We are 3-1, I don't care how much yardage we gave up, we won 3 out of 4 games, good enough for me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

is your life so sad that you go make screen names on a messages boards of a team you dont even like just to talk smack

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

My hope is that the Pat's defense is a work-in-progress. So far that seems to be the case and it continues to improve each week. This Raven's team killed us in the playoffs last year and it's now time for payback. At least I hope so!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Pats D is swiss cheese.:
    [QUOTE]This was against poor or average offenses, Miami, Buffalo, Jets, Cincy. 384 yards a game!!!! The Ravens nearly beat the Pats twice last year. (if Mark Clayton hangs on to a 4th down pass, it's 1st and goal at the 5) Not a fan of either team, just stating the obvious. Who are the Pats going to key on? Rice? Boldin? TJ? Heap? Mason? Flacco threw for 250 yards against the Jets and the Steelers D. What's he going to do against a horrible, 27th ranked Pats D?

spoken like a true girl scout

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from speaksthetruth99. Show speaksthetruth99's posts

In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese.:
    [QUOTE]Nice analogy.  Pittsburgh and NYJ probably have the best defenses in the league.  We are not delusional on this board.  We know the Pats defense is having issues.  We'll see come Sunday.
    Posted by garytx[/QUOTE]

At least there is ONE sane Pats fan out there...Man, people might think I stole their first born with the responses I got. It's a game people, lighten up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from speaksthetruth99. Show speaksthetruth99's posts

[QUOTE] My hope is that the Pat's defense is a work-in-progress. So far that seems to be the case and it continues to improve each week. This Raven's team killed us in the playoffs last year and it's now time for payback. At least I hope so!
    Posted by trouts[/QUOTE]

I watched that game and the Ravens were just a tougher team, One guy responded saying how Mayo will shut down Rice. I don't see it...The Pats got run over, and that was with Wilfork in the game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. : I'll bet you wear your Brady jersey when you are out of the town?  Seriously, I am guessing you are a 35 yr old who paints his face and wears that Pats Jersey anytime you can? Makes you feel important uh? Did Brady let you touch the ring? lol...congrats on YOUR rings..I am sure your life is so much better. LOL..so much fun getting you guys all worked up.

Is this supposed to hurt my feelings, tool? First off, I'm only 19, but you can beat your sweet @$$ that when I'm 35 I'll be painting my face and cheering for the Pats. I eff'ing love 'em! I don't need the Pats to feel successful in my life, but you seem to feel more like a man from bringing other people down. Do you feel like a man, internet gangster? Go to bed, it's way past your bed time. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from speaksthetruth99. Show speaksthetruth99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Pats D is swiss cheese. : WOW!! The Pats gave up 384 yards!!!  What did those other teams get for their efforts? Oh yeah we hung a loss on all of them except the Jets, who we were beating for the first half before we passed the game away...  They don't award points for yardage, that's only in fantasy land where you actually have friends, like the Smurfs and the Monchichi's. The Pats D is going to steal your lunch. 
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

The only fantasy is YOU guys think you are part of the team. Ease up boy, it's just a game. Didn't mean to ruin your day by stating the facts. The reality is Sanchez and Fitzpatrick lit up "your" D. I could care less who wins Sunday. I just like to see how angry you guys get over a game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. : I'll bet you wear your Brady jersey when you are out of the town?  Seriously, I am guessing you are a 35 yr old who paints his face and wears that Pats Jersey anytime you can? Makes you feel important uh? Did Brady let you touch the ring? lol...congrats on YOUR rings..I am sure your life is so much better. LOL..so much fun getting you guys all worked up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from speaksthetruth99. Show speaksthetruth99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. : Is this supposed to hurt my feelings, tool? First off, I'm only 19, but you can beat your sweet @$$ that when I'm 35 I'll be painting my face and cheering for the Pats. I eff'ing love 'em! I don't need the Pats to feel successful in my life, but you seem to feel more like a man from bringing other people down. Do you feel like a man, internet gangster? Go to bed, it's way past your bed time. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Not bringing anyone down, Look at some of these responses I got, it truly shows what kind of idiots you guys really are. Keep painting dude, maybe you'll even get on camera during the next MNF. How exciting....lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from speaksthetruth99. Show speaksthetruth99's posts

Dear Pats fan,

I am truly humbled and honored with the number of responses...keep em coming.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"It's nice to see how someone like "an 11 yr old" can get you chowder heads all fired up. lol...."

I'm not fired up at all, placing you on ignore now. What you may eventually realize is that by stepping foot in this forum you are taking on the form of a gutless Internet bully which reflects very poorly on your character. The fact you got some homer fans upset is no surprise and you shouldn't pat yourself on the back for it. Just like any other forum, there are a range of intellects and perspectives in this group. I'm sure this is news to you since you seek to stereotype. Hopefully you won't stick around long enough to figure out some of these complexities, at any rate, I won't know since you'll be on permanent ignore. See ya.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]I love you fan say "WE" as in you guys are involved with this team. If I was an 11 year old I would still bring more to the table in this discussion than spouting off how many rings "YOU" guys won and how Tom" Bieber" Brady is a god. It's a joke. Is your life that pathetic to try and share a championship? Do those rings make you feel better as a person? It's a sport, entertainment and you idiots think it's your life and get offended just because someone brings some facts to the table about this week's game. The facts are every team has moved up and down the field on the Pats D. "YOU" have no running game and Wes Welker is your best threat on Offense. Didn't the Jets smack "YOU" around in week 2? You barely beat Buffalo at HOME, and Fitzpatrick hung 275 yards passing on "YOU" guys. It's nice to see how someone like "an 11 yr old" can get you chowder heads all fired up. lol....

We say "we" because we are passionate fans. We feel joy when they win and sadness when they lose. We invest a piece of ourselves to the team so yes it is "we". We also know that individually we doesn't make the team better and that we have minimal impact on most games (crowd noise does indeed affect games. But, as a fan base as a whole can can affect what happens to the team. If you don't believe me look at the man who owns the team now. He was once just a fan freezing his butt off sitting in the stands just like the rest of us. Without our passion and desire to see our team succeed we might as well be TB or Jax or 49ers. So yes we say "we" because as Kraft has said it is not just the team on the field or the ownership or the management. The fans have just as much invested and deserve to enjoy in the celebration as much as the players do.

BTW you were the only one to mention the SB wins and rings.

Also if you want to talk about stats Lets look at the top 5 teams in the league in offense, the Chargers, Cowboys, Bronco's, Giants. Combined a 11-13 record 2 teams have winning records both are 3-2. Lets look at 2 of the top 5 defenses Chargers and Vikings. Yeah a couple real winners there. In the end the Pats give up 24 on average a game but score 32.8 on average a game. To me that looks like they win by a TD average a game. I'd gladly give up 380yrds every game if it means we keep winning.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

ignore seems like the best option here, I agree. Trolls these days are as ingorant as ever. Do you understand the fact that we will cheer for our Pats no matter how bad our D is? If you can't, its time to leave...

We say WE because WE purchase tickets to the games,WE follow our team to every minute detail and WE watch/discuss every game with others. WE are TRUE fans that love OUR team. DEAL with it...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]Dear Pats fan, I am truly humbled and honored with the number of responses...keep em coming.

you come here to criticize the team we like, yet 10 posts in and you have not coluntarily say which team you root for in the nfl. that makes you a coward.

you say you are stuck in that city? are you in prison or something? nobody is holding you from leaving if that is what you want. so why don't leave? now that confirms my conclusion above.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

[QUOTE]Dear Pats fan, I am truly humbled and honored with the number of responses...keep em coming.
    What is more important?  Giving up less yards, or winning the game?  You forgot to mention Henne had more yards than Brady and the Dolphins had more yards. I am willing to bet you Sparano would swap the stats in this game. Absolutely.  Talk is cheap.  The game is all that matters.  Funny thing is, you complain about "the city of losers".  You must be from New York then.  Been a long drought there for all your teams. Or maybe Cleveland?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Jests D got lit up in the 2nd half when the weather conditions got better.  If Favre wasn't such a gunslinger and past his prime, I think we may have seen a last minute victory for Minnesot.  The J..E...T...S cannot be happy about that display of D.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]I love you fan say "WE" as in you guys are involved with this team. If I was an 11 year old I would still bring more to the table in this discussion than spouting off how many rings "YOU" guys won and how Tom" Bieber" Brady is a god. It's a joke. Is your life that pathetic to try and share a championship? Do those rings make you feel better as a person? It's a sport, entertainment and you idiots think it's your life and get offended just because someone brings some facts to the table about this week's game. The facts are every team has moved up and down the field on the Pats D. "YOU" have no running game and Wes Welker is your best threat on Offense. Didn't the Jets smack "YOU" around in week 2? You barely beat Buffalo at HOME, and Fitzpatrick hung 275 yards passing on "YOU" guys. It's nice to see how someone like "an 11 yr old" can get you chowder heads all fired up. lol....

What is pathetic is a none fan who has nothing better to do then to go on other teams boards and sound real stupid. "WE" would rather you take your dumb azz somewhere else. Moron.

Sections
Shortcuts